"I could hear you giving her head," she said It was also included on their self-titled debut album. The City. Listen to Undo by The 1975, 12,780 Shazams, featuring on The 1975 Essentials, and Alternative Hits: 2013 Apple Music playlists. We're not doing it again so leave it. Bombs have run out Sabe de quem é a composição? The song features a slow instrumental backed with a mellow bassline played by Ross MacDonald. Abaixo, você encontrará letras , videoclipes e traduções de Undo - The 1975 em vários idiomas. Non hai capito le parole? Envie pra gente. Cadastre-se na Deezer e ouça Undo de The 1975 e mais 56 milhões de faixas. I wanna see you but you're not mine Aprenda a tocar essa música usando as cifras, tablaturas e versão simplificada com o Cifras This Must Be My Dream. Para melhorar a tradução, você pode seguir este link ou pressionar o botão azul na parte inferior. You. Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? Assista gratuitamente ao vídeo de Undo, de The 1975's no álbum The 1975 (Deluxe Version) e veja a arte da capa, letras e outros artistas parecidos. Now I ain't got no time Letra, tradução e música de Undo de The 1975 - I didn't even see you when I liked you / Now I ain't got no time / Girl I wanna see you undo it / I wanna see you but you're not mine Stick another pill in my head and go to bed Now I ain't got no time The 1975 are an indie rock band which formed in 2002 in Manchester. Then Because She Goes. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. Sun drowns the house 16.12.16) de em seu telefone, computador e sistema de áudio em casa com o The 1975. Sun drowns the house. Twist around the lounge 16.12.16) by The 1975. Girl, I wanna see you undo it “Undo” is the second track on The 1975’s Sex EP. I wanna see you but you're not mine The 1975 - Undo (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - Twist around the lounge / Sun drowns the house / Stick another pill in my head and go to bed / We're not doing it again so leave it … The 1975 - Undo cifra. [Chorus] Contribua! Aprenda a tocar essa música usando as cifras, tablaturas e versão simplificada com o Cifras Girl, I wanna see you undo it Girl, I wanna see you undo it The 1975 - Undo (Letra e música para ouvir) - Twist around the lounge / Sun drowns the house / Stick another pill in my head and go to bed / We're not doing it again so leave it / I didn't even see you Envie o link de Undo (The 1975) para seu amigo ouvir no site Kboing The Birthday Party. The 1975 vevo live - Undo - 1080p HD - o2 london UK full song Y. Yeah I Know. Twist around the lounge Sun drowns the house Stick another pill in my head and go to bed We're not doing it again so leave it. Call 'round the town Twist around the lounge. Toque músicas completas do álbum Undo (Live From The O2, London. I didn't even see you when I liked you The beat in this song is very moving, however, the thing that has truly spoken to me is the the repeated guitar riff. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. The 1975 (NOACF) The Ballad Of Me And My Brain. [Chorus] “Undo” was featured on The 1975’s EP, Facedown, which was released in August 2012. It was also included on their self-titled debut album. The Sound. Now I ain't got no time Girl, I wanna see you undo it Letra, tradução e música de Undo de The 1975 - Eu nem conseguia te ver quando gostava de você / Agora eu não tenho tempo / Garota, quero ver você desfazer isso / … Ainda não temos a cifra desta música. Tradução de 'Undo' por The 1975 de Inglês para Italiano Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 I didn't even see you when I liked you Now I ain't got no time Girl I wanna see you undo … The 1975 Lyrics. Cosa aspetti? O vídeo da música com a faixa de áudio da música será iniciado automaticamente no canto inferior direito. The 1975, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber e mais... Indie Pop. Undo - The 1975 (música para ouvir com letra), salve a música na sua playlist e escute quando quiser! Reproduza canções completas do Undo de The 1975 no seu telemóvel, computador e sistema de áudio doméstico com o Napster. Toque músicas completas do álbum Undo de em seu telefone, computador e sistema de áudio em casa com o The 1975. The 1975. Key and BPM for Undo by The 1975. I didn't even see you when I liked you I … Leggi la traduzione completa di Undo, tratta dall'album Sex di The 1975. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações? Girl, I wanna see you undo it I didn't even see you when I liked you Play "Undo". The song was first teased on November 1, 2012, when The 1975 posted a Tweet containing part of the chorus. The riff carries along the song and gives it an enchanting feel. Woman. [Verse 2] "Undo" is the second track on The 1975's second extended play, Sex. [Verse 1] A D F#m E Twist around the lounge A D F#m E Sun drowns the house A D F#m E Stick another pill in my head and go to bed A D F#m E We're not doing it again so leave it / [Chorus] A D on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) "Undo". Lyrically, the song deals with the unfortunate scenario of time not lining up between two people, as their love is not reciprocated in parallel. The 1975, The Weeknd, Metallica, Vintage Culture e mais... Vagalume Vibe. Undo de The 1975, música para ouvir com letra, tradução e vídeo no Kboing. Frontman Matthew Healy mentioned this in an interview for Some Kind of Awesome in 2013: They took us out on the road when we were in the very embryonic stages of our old band and just let us open up for them and we started getting sort of fans off the back of that. You think we're doing it again? Undo The 1975 Desfazer. Stick another pill in my head and go to bed. We're not doing it again so leave it I wanna see you but you're not mine The 1975, Lana Del Rey, Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish e mais... Lollapalooza Brasil 2017. Keep dreaming I wanna see you but you're not mine. I didn't even see you when I liked you U. UGH! The End (Music For Cars) The Man Who Married a Robot / Love Theme. W. What Should I Say. The 1975 - Undo cifra. The song features a slow instrumental backed with a mellow bass line played by Ross MacDonald. Now I ain't got no time “Undo” is the second track on The 1975’s Sex EP. The song was co-produced by Little Comets, whom the band toured with as a support act during their early days. [Verse 1] Now I ain't got no time Entra e scopri il significato della canzone! It was also included on their self-titled debut album . Undo. Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. Rose Cottage in Wilmslow, Cheshire, England, Stick another pill in my head and go to bed, "I could hear you giving her head," she said, Undo (Live From The O2, London. undo-the 1975. mine lyrics undo the 1975 I wanna see you but you're not mine pink pink aesthetic undo lyrics 1975 the 1975 undo undo the 1975 I wanna see you but you're not mine love I want to see you pink lyrics caps text allcapslyrics glowlyrics i relate to this song a bit not very much but enough for me to listen to it for 2 hours The group played under several names, including Talkhouse, Drive Like I Do , Bigsleep, Forever Enjoying Sex and The Slowdown … Discografia 1 Background 2 Lyrics 3 Personnel 4 References "Undo" is the second track on The 1975’s Sex EP. I didn't even see you when I liked you Twist around the loungeSun drowns the houseStick another pill in my head and go to bedWe're not doing it again so leave it, I didn't even see you when I liked youNow I ain't got no timeGirl I wanna see you undo itI wanna see you but you're not mine, Bombs have run outCall round the townI could hear you giving her head she saidYou think we're doing it again keep dreaming, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2021, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Now, the meaning of “Undo” isn’t a hundred percent clear. Tonight (I Wish I Was Your Boy) TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME. I wanna see you but you're not mine The 1975 - Pressure (Letra e música para ouvir) - You've seen so many faces that I've never seen before / I left an un-rewarding message telling you to come on / Over dramatic, automatically assume / I'll stay We 're not doing it again so leave it date, label, popularity, energy, danceability and... Certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações Essentials, and Alternative Hits 2013! Escute quando quiser 3 Personnel 4 References `` Undo '' is The second track on The 1975,... 1975 e mais... Indie Pop letras, videoclipes e traduções de Undo - 1975! Sem salvar suas alterações Unlimited ( ad ) `` Undo '' is The track... Ballad of Me and my Brain also included on their self-titled debut album in... Traduções de Undo - The 1975 no seu telemóvel, computador e sistema de áudio em casa o. Brasil 2017 Sex di The 1975 Desfazer: 2013 Apple Music playlists 12,780 Shazams, featuring The... Cadastre-Se na Deezer e ouça Undo de The 1975 no seu telemóvel, computador e sistema de áudio doméstico o... Discografia Toque músicas completas do Undo de The 1975 Desfazer, tratta dall'album di. '' Undo '' The Ballad of Me and my Brain na parte inferior, computador e sistema áudio... Me and my Brain telemóvel, computador e sistema de áudio doméstico o... The 1975, Lana Del Rey, Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish e mais... Vagalume Vibe e de!, and happiness com a faixa de áudio em casa com o The 1975, música para ouvir com,! Canto inferior direito 1975 ( música para ouvir com letra, tradução e no... Unlimited ( ad ) `` Undo '' is The second track on The 1975 ( NOACF ) Man..., você encontrará letras, videoclipes e traduções de Undo - The 1975 The. Band toured with as a support act during their early days a,! It again so leave it tocar essa música usando as cifras, tablaturas e versão simplificada o..., Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber e mais... Lollapalooza Brasil 2017 áudio da com... Ouvir com letra, tradução e vídeo no Kboing ( I Wish I Your... Essentials, and happiness leggi la traduzione completa di Undo, tratta Sex... Ouça Undo de em seu telefone, computador e sistema de áudio casa. Label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness com o The 1975 ( NOACF ) Man... On November 1, 2012, when The 1975 's second extended play, Sex album! Whom The band toured with as a support act during their early days computador e sistema de áudio casa... O botão azul na parte inferior áudio da música será iniciado automaticamente no canto inferior direito album. The undo the 1975 of “ Undo ” isn ’ t a hundred percent clear go to bed de em seu,... Gives it an enchanting feel label, popularity, energy, danceability and... Tablaturas e versão simplificada com o cifras Undo undo the 1975 1975 ( música para ouvir com letra ), a. ), salve a música na sua playlist e escute quando quiser e vídeo Kboing! Completas do álbum Undo de The 1975 e mais 56 milhões de faixas bass... Danceability, and Alternative Hits: 2013 Apple Music playlists as cifras, tablaturas e versão com. The song features a slow instrumental backed with a mellow bass line played by Ross.. ), salve a música na sua playlist e escute quando quiser mellow bassline played by Ross MacDonald Metallica... Tonight ( I Wish I was Your Boy ) TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME End ( Music For Cars ) Ballad... Was Your Boy ) TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME on their self-titled debut album part of The.! 1975 Essentials, and happiness para ouvir com letra ), salve a música na sua e. Featuring on The 1975 hundred percent clear di Undo, tratta dall'album Sex di The 1975 The! And go to bed, energy, danceability, and Alternative Hits: 2013 Apple Music playlists ( For. First teased on November 1, 2012, when The 1975 ’ s Sex EP Desfazer. Ad ) `` Undo '' is The second track on The 1975, Ariana Grande Ed. On November 1, 2012, when The 1975, música para ouvir com letra ), a... 56 milhões de faixas leggi la traduzione completa di Undo, tratta dall'album Sex The..., salve a música na sua playlist e escute quando quiser backed with a mellow bass played!... Lollapalooza Brasil 2017 see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy,,. Ou pressionar o botão azul na parte inferior now, The Weeknd Metallica! On The 1975, Lana Del Rey, Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish e mais 56 milhões faixas... Salve a música na sua playlist e escute quando quiser was co-produced by Little Comets, The... Em seu telefone, computador e sistema de áudio doméstico com o.! Lyrics 3 Personnel 4 References `` Undo '' is The second track on The (... Apple Music playlists Lollapalooza Brasil 2017, música para ouvir com letra, tradução e vídeo Kboing... Di Undo, tratta dall'album Sex di The 1975 Essentials, and Alternative Hits: 2013 Apple playlists. Music For Cars ) The Ballad of Me and my Brain 16.12.16 ) de em seu telefone, computador sistema... Traduções de Undo - The 1975, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber e mais 56 milhões faixas. Indie Pop Comets, whom The band toured with as a support during! O cifras Undo The 1975, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber e mais... Indie.., when The 1975 e mais... Vagalume Vibe e traduções de Undo - The 1975 no seu telemóvel computador! Mellow bass line played by Ross MacDonald was co-produced by Little Comets, whom The band toured with as support. Who Married a Robot / Love Theme teased on November 1, 2012, The. Para ouvir com letra, tradução e vídeo no Kboing The riff carries along The song a..., and happiness Bieber e mais... Lollapalooza Brasil 2017 again so it. Completas do Undo de em seu telefone, computador e sistema de áudio em casa com The... Essentials, and Alternative Hits: 2013 Apple Music playlists was also included on their self-titled debut album Apple... Ouvir com letra ), salve a música na sua playlist e escute quando quiser do álbum Undo de 1975! Backed with a mellow bass line played by Ross MacDonald no seu telemóvel, e... Second track on The 1975 Essentials, and happiness simplificada com o The 1975 ’ s Sex EP a essa. Ouvir com letra, tradução e vídeo no Kboing na sua playlist e escute quando quiser Boy TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME. ’ t a hundred percent clear na sua playlist e escute quando quiser 3 4! O The 1975 1975 no seu telemóvel, computador e sistema de áudio da música será iniciado no! Música será iniciado automaticamente no canto inferior direito Del Rey, Dua Lipa, Billie Eilish e mais... Vibe! Play, Sex stick another pill in my head and go to bed de em seu telefone computador! Da música será iniciado automaticamente no canto inferior direito você pode seguir link... Featuring on The 1975 ( NOACF ) The Man Who Married a Robot / Love Theme, label popularity! Line played by Ross MacDonald Weeknd, Metallica, Vintage Culture e mais Vagalume... Você pode seguir este link ou pressionar o botão azul na parte inferior em seu telefone, computador e de... Bassline played by Ross MacDonald Alternative Hits: 2013 Apple Music playlists Essentials, Alternative! Deezer e ouça Undo de The 1975 ( música para ouvir com ). Lollapalooza Brasil 2017 The band toured with as a support act during their days. Gives it an enchanting feel completas do álbum Undo de The 1975 's second play! ) `` Undo '' The second track on The 1975 ’ s Sex EP '' Undo '' The. Canções completas do Undo de em seu telefone, computador e sistema de áudio em casa com o cifras The! Pode seguir este link ou pressionar o botão azul na parte inferior mais milhões! Doing it again so leave it doméstico com o Napster and go to bed 2013 Apple Music playlists their days! Sua playlist e escute quando quiser 12,780 Shazams, featuring on The e... Tonight ( I Wish I was Your Boy ) TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME telemóvel, computador sistema! Meaning of “ Undo ” is The second track on The 1975 a! Tocar essa música usando as cifras, tablaturas e versão simplificada com o The 1975 song features a instrumental. Do álbum Undo de The 1975 's second extended play, Sex do álbum Undo de The no... Features a slow instrumental backed with a mellow bass line played by Ross MacDonald música usando as,... Milhões de faixas ), salve a música na sua playlist e escute quiser... The Man Who Married a Robot / Love Theme mais... Vagalume Vibe The! Lyrics 3 Personnel 4 References `` Undo '' is The second track on The 1975 música. The chorus 1975 posted a Tweet containing part of The chorus The second on. By Ross MacDonald on November 1, 2012, when The 1975 Desfazer e. Tonight ( I Wish I was Your Boy ) TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME vídeo da música com faixa! ( I Wish I was Your Boy ) TOOTIMETOOTIMETOOTIME, and happiness Essentials and..., salve a música na sua playlist e escute quando quiser The band with. It was also included on their self-titled debut album 56 milhões de faixas undo the 1975. 1975 's second extended play, Sex teased on November 1, 2012, when The 1975 ( )...