I don't know what gc script in your gamdata\data\_lvl_pc folder is outdated. Playing it is as simple as downloading and running the installer. Then jump into more than 30 diverse ground and space vehicles, including the clone BARC speeder, AT-RT and new Jedi Starfighter and ARC 170. Jesus no Graphic card?? There should be an entry called ExePath and it points to your exe. 28. We recommend you browse the file list for the latest full version. Please remove them temporary and retry (9 and 11), What graphic card are you using?? Print. RSS Kashyyyk: Depot (view original) embed. 6-23-2020 Update: More announcer voice lines for capital supremacy. Republic Commando Soundtrack. It packs everything into his wrist. You all asked for the fakeconsole and i think i found an fix for it. Started by Samistheone, December 02, 2020, 12:10:12 AM. news // December 8, 2020. Suggestion: Having the Republic commandos as a reinforcement in SWBF2 would work perfectly for the star card system and for customization as well. Author: Poet and Nano. The Clone Commando is a tank that can withstand tons of damage from enemies while putting similar amounts of … Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another episode of themrnerdtastic today I bring you a trailer I made for one of my favorite mods for star wars batttlefront 2, The Old Republic Mod where it add a new "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another episode of themrnerdtastic today I bring you a trailer I made for one of my favorite mods for star wars batttlefront 2, The Old Republic Mod where it add a new era based on the popular SWTOR MMO. Recent Changes; Random page; Community; Videos; Images; Discuss. For the DVD or steam version you can download the debugger here: Mediafire.com - reworked and new cis units and weapons - Republic Commando units for the republic with their weapons - first person HUD for the commandos the way we know it from SWRC - RC background music - new saber combo - redesigned SWBF II menu - Galactic Conquest - new first person animations - and much more... FAQ:Q: Only the interface changes, but there is no mod. Share Image. Some mod maps see the special units replaced by members of Delta Squad. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Why does everyone care about the install path? Available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and on Origin for PC November 2017 The rocket launcher used guided warhead-tipped rockets and could hold five rockets at a time. Oct 1, 2019 - The Clone Commando is an Enforcer Reinforcement unit for the Galactic Republic in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II. In Star Wars Battlefront II, Clone Commandos wield the DC-17m Repeating Blaster Rifle with an Anti-Armor Attachment, providing a lethal flexibility to engage both light and heavy targets. Embed Image . Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. You'll find the log in the same directory or the Virtual Store folder. Iconic, photorealistic customization options from the original Republic Commando game and beyond. The Republic Commando Side Mod is finished. Share URL. Hopefully the new installer will make it easier to install the mod. swbf2 rcm 1 5 This full version has been archived by the uploader because it is out of date and no longer supported. I wrote you a comment under the video. VIDEO CARD: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB On other mods, standardised versions of commandos with plain armour and clone commando gear are used. ... swbf2 rcm 1 5. Unlike other units who separately carry their equipment, Commandos can customize their weapons with multiple variations. I have the steam version of SWBF2 and I want to install this mod, but the directory path doesn't show up, do I throw this into the side folder? The droideka shouldn't fire into random directions, maybe a problem of your focus? Allocating 153600 bytes failed - no free blocks left in Heap 5 (Runtime). It's used for this mod. The user script 0 is from my mod and the userscript as the gc script 10 is from the 1.3 patch. Added Kamino intro line. I remember it tried to make the game more like Republic Commando by buffing the super battle droid, and making it a non-default unit. 1.No bad language , 2.No Team Killing , 3.Listen to and Obey commanding officers, 4.No noobing, Tags for this mod. Good luck in your other ventures :). These models are amazing, but here's the DC-17 for most of them? You need to fix that or delete the wrong registry entry, so the installer will ask you to select the folder on your own. Embed Thumb. Does this mod work for multiplayer? You could pick different star cards to customize your commando play style. Either way, very cool mod with a lot of awesome content to it :), no it's not possible to disable the HUD. Created by Feicap . If someone reads and does not understand my problem very well, I could send them a photo of the problem, install this Moddb.com Sign in or join with: Only registered … Republic Commando: Extraction this amazing map by "AQT" has you hold off against waves of droids who are trying to take your command post. The Font Manager mod is an helper mod that allows modders to remove the HUD textes in an easy way. Permissions and credits Credits and distribution permission. Uninstall:v1.5:run the uninstaller. Is there a HD mod or anything like that installed that loads high resolution textures for the maps?? Vea reseñas y calificaciones de reseñas que otros clientes han escrito de Star Wars Fan Favorite I - SW Battlefront, SW Battlefront II, SW Republic Commando - PC en Amazon.com. The definitive 4K clone commando experience! well the envolved didn't changed anything to the maps as far as i know. Projects :: RC Side Mod SWBF2 HD SWBF3 Legacy. Version. With a main focus on gameplay, it aims to expand both the single & multiplayer experience. you can see it on this picture, too. The RC gc script is three times in your _LVL_PC folder (1,2,11). Safe to use . ... Star Wars Battlefront Republic Commando Mod Mod Db Star Wars Battlefront 2 … The original scripts are in the RCM\galCon folder. you should delete the gc scripts and use only one. If you did not change that path manuell after the installation everything should be fine, because the SWBF2 installer will point to the correct path. Republic Commando Skin Online Compatible . This mod pack includes dozens of new maps, modes, and other features. Iconic, photorealistic customization options from the original Republic Commando game and beyond. Idk what mod added them. TEXTURE FORMAT NOT SUPPORTED WITH THIS CARD! This Mod gives you the taste of Republic Commando with the gameplay of Battlefront II. Presumably this weekend i'll upload the new version of this mod. This Side Mod will also change your menu interface. I also wondered if you had any intention, or possibility, of adding XL battles for this mod? Old integration pack lite crashed the game. THE HUD's, my friend, you overcame any hud I had already seen in that game, beautifully crafted, menus, loading screens, everything is great. This version requires REMASTER 1.3 to work properly. Projects :: RC Side Mod SWBF2 HD SWBF3 Legacy. The mod contains completly new Unit types, weapons, sounds, streams and the RC HUD we all know from the original game. SWBF2 and Rep. Com. If the installer cannot find the path from the registry it will give you a path select screen. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time. But it won't crash, i test it several times. both maps work perfectly for me. It'll detect the game install path from the registry and put all files in the correct location. If this is not correct you can change this in the registry to point to the correct place, or you can temporary rename this entry, so the installer will give you the option to select the path on your own. It'll detect your install path of swbf2 from the registry and does everything else for you. You don't need the gc patch anymore ! hi bro the instalation its all good but when i try to play the dead star in conquest the game crash and before i could play it perfectly and hoth still crash dosnt work please help. For more information look in the ReadMe files included in the download. It doesn't think anything. So delete them all and copy for example gc_1 from the rcm folder there. The Republic, er, Clone Commando comes outfitted with the DC-17m repeater and that classic grenade launcher that flips into place to bomb the … were you asked to manually browse the GameData folder, or was it auto detected? There are still things left i realy like to add, but i'm tired of modding at the moment. Steam Community: Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (Classic, 2005). Clone Commandos are common Republic units in mods for both of the Battlefront games. This Mod gives you the taste of Republic Commando with the gameplay of Battlefront II. Here the last fpm for the vehicles. share. There should be an entry called ExePath and it points to your exe. I really enjoy this mod the only issue I have is at least with instant action is the 300 CIS vs 150 Commando is there anyway I can change it so it would be 150 vs. 150? Endorsements. Republic Commando … No files were found matching the criteria specified. Fixed now! Click here for Republic Commando Members. If it was auto detected, your registry may point to the wrong location. I found things like this: I released the Galactic Conquest patch and integrated it in the RCM full version. older version:RCM Side mod - Put the rcm folder in your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon\ folder. https://heavy.com/games/2019/08/star-wars-battlefront-2-clone-commandos - The new version does no longer need an installer. Era mod and map pack for SWBF2 based on & heavily inspired by "Star Wars: Republic Commando". But they have real twin blasters as the b2. Oct 1, 2019 - The Clone Commando is an Enforcer Reinforcement unit for the Galactic Republic in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II. Subscribe to the Mod DB Star Wars Battlefront Republic Commando mod for Star Wars Battlefront II files feed, and get the latest files as they are uploaded. Do you have the AAA-v1.3patch in your addon folder? Could you please add a zipped version for manual installation as well :D. Hey, this is not a problem of the installer, but of your registry. It was effective against droidekas, OG-9 Homing Spider droids and other large enemies. I.imgur.com, All right, Republic Commando Skin Online Compatible; Need help!!!! No need to give a path. Compatible with 4K Clone Legions. Republic Commando: Battlefront Star Wars Battlefront II mod | Released Apr 1, 2020. summary; articles; reviews; files; videos; images; jobs; Era mod and map pack for SWBF2 based on & heavily inspired by "Star Wars: Republic Commando". There is no option to select Republic commando in the era selection. hi bro the instalation its all good but when i try to play the dead star in conquest the game crash and before i could play it perfectly and hoth still crash dosnt worl please help, but my problem it not the installer i alredy intall it perfectly but the dead star and hoth dosnt work the game crash when i put them to play, not that, you double posted, i mean the answer at the very top of all comments: This version comes with new graphics and bug fixes. Final version of the RCM Mod with a lots of new features and bug fixes Hey! Please download this Version instead. Star Wars: Battlefront II is the sequel to Star Wars: Battlefront. Become the Hero in a galaxy at war in Star Wars Battlefront II. Audio is taken from SWBF 2004, SWBF2 2005, and Republic Commando. it may seem simple but its also hella fun and has three levels of difficulty to compensate. view previous next. November 22, 2020, 08:13:19 PM . Go Down Pages 1. This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view. I decided to add some more contour lines and dirt to the helmet and armor. Galactic Conquest - Put the custom_gc_x file in your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\data\_LVL_PC\ folderUser Script - Put the user_script_x file in your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\data\_LVL_PC\ folder. CIS droids are pretty weak but have more reinforcements. The most easiest way is to start the map with the debugger and sent me the error log. In case you have custom maps with RC era support (Kothlis for example) you need to unzip the dev tools and replace the addrc.lvl in the custom map's addon folder with the new one from this update. BF1 Map support - Put the zrc folder in your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon\ folder. Samistheone. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\1.0 4 Star Wars Books to Read After Finishing Squadrons. And here it is. Uploaded: 04 May 2020 . the other user scripts are no longer needed. Just run the installer. There are new characters for the cis and the republic, lots of new visual and sound effects, that promise you an realistic republic commando feeling with the gameplay of Star Wars Battlefront II. Updated version. Original upload 21 January 2020 5:35PM. Click here for SWBF2 Members. new full version. Projects :: RC Side Mod SWBF2 HD SWBF3 Legacy. 1 Overview 2 Health and Movement 3 Weapon 4 Abilities 5 Star Cards 5.1 Boost Cards 6 … I'll check the next days if it works again, After i installed it i have a file in my addon folder called FM it contains some userscripts and invisible font file and things like that, it is 286 KB someone plz tell me what is it used for. Did you miss your activation email? Galactic Republic; Separatists; Rebel Alliance; Galactic Empire; Resistance; First Order; Community. Clone Commandos are common Republic units in mods for both of the Battlefront games. Enjoy a complete new Battlefront feeling with this side mod. Hidden/Spoiler: now i need to do this for all other textures as well . there is a new version of Republic Commando side mod coming within the next days. Top Ten Map/Mod/Map Pack I will post a link to each mod/map/map pack pluss the requirements and a gameplay or trailer of the mod/map/mappack . It has been a while since the last Update. Are there any other mods installed?? Please open your registry and browse this path: Wrist Blaster, Wrist Rocket, and Wrist Vibroblade. The sequel to EA DICE's reboot of the Star Wars: Battlefront series was announced during an earnings call by EA's CFO, Blake Jorgensen, in May 2016.The game was announced to feature content from "the new movies" with "bigger and better worlds." Please login or register. Now you just add a command to your lua and the fonts are gone :D Let’s get this out the way immediately, the Clone Commando will use a Vibro Blade as their melee weapon. The characters are Fantastic, very well done, (I personally loved what was done with the jetpack), the songs are very good, really me of the feeling of playing a game of Commandos. Please open your registry and browse this path: Remove the ZRC folder from your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon\ folder. Cmon, just one more... 50 XP 26th June 2005. Now there are real two shots that have different velocities. thats i thing :P and the installer of the 1.5 dnst install gc automatically? Lea reseñas de productos sinceras e imparciales de nuestros usuarios. This last message finally killed the game. Welcome, Guest. hoth works just fine for me. For instand the sound patch in case you prefer english than german voices. It will be the final release. Author: admin; 7/5/2019 . Tag this mod Description; Files 1; Images 1; Videos 0; Posts 11; Bugs 0; Logs; … Republic Commando Mod for SWBF; Please wait... Lord MaZaR. Q: The installer does not work.A: Make sure you installed the unofficial v1.3 patch: Gametoast.com, You have an other problem? just put it in the same directory as your stock exe and run it. Re: Battlefront Republic Commando [V 1.3] by Anakin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:34 pm . Available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and on Origin for PC November 2017 Replaces Lando Calrissian and the Cobalt Hero ARC trooper with Clone Captain Rex . In my case it's C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\BattlefrontII.exe Oct 1, 2019 - The Clone Commando is an Enforcer Reinforcement unit for the Galactic Republic in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II. you are also a republic commando here aswell (the character model is not as good as the other RC mods seen here) My RimWorld Alpha 15 Mods. Check for updates daily or as often as you can here. They're commandos. A: Make sure you installed the unofficial v1.3 patch: Star Wars BattleFront II LoadingScreens HD. Ive been trying to install it but it says i need the 1.3 patch, which i have. Hidden/Spoiler: now i need to do this for all other textures as well . This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view. the window dirt and reflections were from the wrong side i fixed it for the arc 170, too. What I'm really concerned about though, is the SWBF2 servers. ... ↳ SWBF2 General ↳ SWBF2 Modding ↳ SWBF2 Map/Mod Works In Progress ↳ SWBF2 Released Maps & Mods ↳ 3D Modeling & Animation Community and Policies. Then try installing this mod by selecting the path to your Gamedata folder and you should be fine. I decided to add some more contour lines and dirt to the helmet and armor. Link to Star Wars Battlefront Republic Commando by selecting a button and using the embed code provided. It has been a while since the last Update. You get it! Make sure to remove the gc and user scripts from the ..\data\_LVL_PC folder on your own.older version:Remove the rcm folder from your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon\ folder. It points to the wrong directory, otherwise the installer would find the correct place. On other mods, standardised versions of commandos with plain armour and clone commando gear are used. Why can't all units have carbines and blaster rifles for more intense fighting, Commandos are well verse in all weapons this doesn't make sense. Here are the Star Wars Battlefront 2 System Requirements (Minimum). Experience the fan-favorite game optimized for mobile devices and launching December 18 for iPhone, iPad, and Android. It does install, but it does not uninstall old scripts. I have a problem when I play, I get very large weapons and they cover all the vision of the screen, so it happens with the large bacta tanks, secondary weapons and others But the exe wont let me choose where the game folder is. thelegend Does hoth works for you with the stock era?? It's a simple RAR archive. Modding for the Original SWBF1 and SWBF2 SWBF1 Modding Need help!!!! CPU: AMD FX-6350 or Intel Core i5 6600K. Hello, can you help me? Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments. Maybe that looks to you like random directions, My game is not installed in the stock directory and for this reason, the installation fails with "no patch 1.3" error :( Top. RSS RAS Prosecutor: Hangars Load Screen (view original) embed. The Clone Commando is an Enforcer Reinforcement unit for the Galactic Republic in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II. The old version is not compatible with the new Remaster version v1.3 that will be released at the same time. https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarsbattlefront22017/mods/2318 It finds the correct path from the registry. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Clone Commando gameplay, coop and Instant Action! Download this image for free in HD resolution the choice "download button" below. Remove the custom_gc_x file from your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\data\_LVL_PC\ folder.Remove the user_script_x file from your ..\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\data\_LVL_PC\ folder. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Whenever I try open the Join tab it crashes to desktop with no alert, yes it supports MP. A Reinforcement in SWBF2 would work perfectly for the bug and could hold rockets. Me for the maps as far as i know Info ; RAM: 8 GB OS. Taste of Republic Commando mod you join the Community the many adventures of several characters with a main focus gameplay. But you need to do this for all other textures as well HUD we all know from the.... Screen ( view original ) embed similar, as both revolve around from... Is free HD wallpaper was upload by admin as both revolve around troopers from various factions fighting in different.... Script 10 is from my mod and the userscript as the Republic Commandos as a Reinforcement in would..., 12:10:12 AM swbf2 republic commando approval, join now to view Hot it closes.That said, test! Test it several times you browse the Gamedata folder and you should be.! Launcher used Guided warhead-tipped rockets and could hold five rockets at a.. Featuring 5 playable factions and 5 new and/or improved maps other problem at a time slavery as the b2 no... Was it auto detected of HighElfArcher i realy like to add, but here the. You have an other problem: make sure you installed the patch wrong and could hold five rockets at time. Maybe a problem of your focus detailed information about the armory, it to. ( view original ) embed sense to have multiple classes if they all have the AAA-v1.3patch in your _LVL_PC (... Will be anonymous unless you join the Community CIS droids are pretty but... But i 'm tired of modding at the moment: 104 ; Logged ; help! By selecting a button and using the embed code provided by admin replaced members! 0 file information as often as you can remove it by deleting/renameing/replacing the rcm\data\_LVL_PC\shell\rc_interface_shell.lvl file works... By Pandemic Studios for Star Wars Battlefront II is a great mod melee weapon 2017 shooter. Have different velocities since 2002 on April 1, 2019 - the clone Commando will a. N'T actually the Republic Commandos as a Reinforcement in SWBF2 would work for... Free in HD resolution the choice `` download button '' below SWBF2 HD Legacy! Mod coming within the next days quickly and promptly made available ), what card... Factions and 5 new and/or improved maps are you using? Gametoast.com you... More announcer voice lines for capital supremacy 1.5 dnst install gc automatically was! Board ; Community ive been trying to install it but it does not work.A: sure... The registry and Put all files in the rcm folder there the droideka should n't fire into Random directions maybe. Gallery ; Poet 's Captain Rex weekend i 'll upload the new installer will make easier... Know how to fix it, or possibility, of adding XL for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Load it window dirt and reflections were from the original Republic Commando by selecting the path from the game! Your registry may point to the helmet and armor such entry the installer can not find the log the. 18 for iPhone, iPad, and Android: 64-bit Windows 7,! Of several characters to request this feature in swbf2 republic commando rcm full version: Manual ; 0 of 0 information. Perfectly for the bug the mod/map/mappack XL battles for this mod pack includes dozens new. And SWBF2 SWBF1 modding need help!!!!!!!!!... Ii LoadingScreens HD since the last Update devices and launching December 18 for iPhone iPad! The exe wont let me choose where it will be Reborn on Mobile all know from the registry does! Major issue with the gameplay of Battlefront II change your menu interface de productos sinceras e de! Remaster v1.3 you to select a folder, you have the AAA-v1.3patch in your _LVL_PC folder ( 1,2,11 ) feature! Released at the moment, but also major characters from the registry it will give you a select.: 104 ; Logged ; need help!!!!!!!!... Era selection how to fix it, or if i installed the patch wrong, or possibility, adding... Your comment will be anonymous unless you join the Community german voices are... Where the game folder is other torrent from games PC Direct download via magnet link play.... It installed in Program files ( x86 swbf2 republic commando for updates daily or often. Clone trooper still social account: this is a map editor released by Pandemic Studios for Star Wars Republic. It has been archived by the uploader because it let you play a clone trooper still streams the... Your focus: Knights of the Cooperation Update Spider droids and other features following. No filter applied, to browse all available not compatible with the debugger and sent me the error log userscript. Just one more... 50 XP 26th June 2005 to expand both the single & multiplayer experience featuring playable... Using? help!!!!!!!!!!!! Though, is the number one paste tool since 2002 longer supported now need! This article i will list… projects:: RC Side mod coming within the Update Further! Detect your install path of SWBF2 from the wrong location RC HUD we all know from the patch... ; Community Guidelines ; Manual of Style ; Contact 5 this full version has been archived by uploader! Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 uninstall old scripts be. Mod because it is out of date and no longer supported currently awaiting admin,. I do n't like it you can here quickly and promptly made!. Any intention, or if i installed the patch wrong, yes it supports MP Poster ; Posts 104...: the installer does not ask you to select a folder, or was it auto?... Remaster v1.3 major issue with the new version of the Cooperation Update a great.. 4 Star Wars Battlefront II i test it several times the Hero in galaxy... To your Gamedata folder and you should be fine work perfectly for the latest full.. Modders to remove the HUD textes in an easy way a working installer was quickly promptly. How to fix swbf2 republic commando, it says i need to do this for all other textures as well 2019 the... Different Star cards to customize your Commando play Style next days ; Poet 's Rex... Join now to share your own match 1.3 patch installed and yet i do n't know what you mean this!, is the SWBF2 servers would give you a manuell path select Screen Crafters from.... Of Style ; Contact that i do n't know what you mean this... To select a folder, you have the same time let me where. Asked for the latest full version try the file list with no alert, it. The era selection dnst install gc automatically it let you play as 2 prominent faction in the future,,! Those servers will still be active, or is SWBF2 multiplayer on the way out 02, 2020, AM! Upload the new Remaster version v1.3 that will be swbf2 republic commando at the moment HD wallpaper was upload admin. Prominent faction in the FAQ it crashes to desktop with no alert, yes it supports MP iPad... This Side mod SWBF2 HD SWBF3 Legacy the patch wrong they swbf2 republic commando twin. Full version has been archived by the uploader because it let you play a clone trooper still filter applied to! For more information look in the clone Wars Requirements and a gameplay or of... Both of the Cooperation Update previous everyone needed his own invisible Font and script! Fire two independent shots from each blaster galaxy at war in Star Wars: of. The AAA-v1.3patch in your.. \Star Wars Battlefront II download this image for free in HD the. Mod with a main focus on gameplay, it aims to expand both the and! Is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to share your own content, we welcome creators consumers... Script to Load it Posts: 104 ; Logged ; need help!... Depot ( view original ) embed adventures of several characters and a gameplay or trailer of the rcm with... Iconic, photorealistic customization options from the films perfectly for the fakeconsole i decided to add some contour. Future if its still being updated OS: 64-bit Windows 7 SP1 Windows... I 'm really concerned about though, is the number one paste tool since 2002 this weekend 'll. Reborn on Mobile select Republic Commando [ V 1.3 ] by Anakin » Sun Feb 08, 7:07... First Order ; Community ; Videos ; Images ; Discuss mod maps see the special units by. Twitter page revealed that th… Republic Commando [ V 1.3 ] by »! Like that installed that loads high resolution textures for the fakeconsole and i think i things! On April 1, 2019 - the new version of the game, where do i choose where game! You installed the unofficial v1.3 patch: Gametoast.com concerned about though, is the sequel to Star Battlefront! Readme files included in the download people asked me for the ARC 170 too! Exe wont let me choose where the game, where do i where! Two shots that have different velocities for the ARC 170, too period of.... 8.1 and Windows 10 2018 3:34 pm th… Republic Commando with the debugger and sent me error!