I love how these hot ionic bristles that simultaneously section and straighten as they glide down the hair. Taylor M. "To my surprise, it worked SO WELL! Smooth, straight, frizz-free hair in half the time? 4.2 out of 5 stars 561. InStyler's STRAIGHT UP Ceramic Straightening Brush features 65 powerful ceramic heated plates that deliver instant, even temperature across the entire surface. Free shipping with no order min. Get it by Tomorrow, Nov 30. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. You’ll get desirable features, reliable performance, and comfortable handling at that price. I have thicker hair so it didn't work that well for my hair don't get my wrong it worked but not as I was expecting . Don't forget to subscribe, comment, and request!! $42.49. The brush heats up quickly but is also somehow cool to the touch. I love how these hot ionic bristles that simultaneously section and straighten as they glide down the hair. Help us improve this page. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Allstate 2 Year Electronics Protection Plan. =]=]=] THUMBS UP if you like this video! Ceramic technology makes for less damage and added shine. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. XOXO Hey guys! The labeling of the straightening brush promises that by using this tool other styling tools will no longer be needed. With 2 kids it helps me get out the door quick! It was easy to use straight from the box! ], My hair is fine, wavy and, most of the time, unruly. Temperature Settings. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Shannon S. "My 2.0 is my best friend when it comes to doing my hair! May 20, 2020 - Free 2-day shipping. I included the time stamp in my pictures. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Search Brush Type. A straightening brush is a hair tool that promises to heat style the hair with sleek results. I typically spend anywhere from 30-45 minutes fixing my hair every day. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Its shape is also most familiar to a regular brush… 99 ($21.99/Count) Get it as soon as Wed, Jan 13. Hair Straightener Brush 5 Temp Settings Ionic Straightening Brush for Frizz-Free Silky Hair, Anti-Scald Fast Heating Auto-Off Safe Straightening Comb for Women. Go to. Instyler Straight Up Ceramic Straightening Brush. Just a few minutes for straight, shiny hair on the go. One study evaluated the beauty habits of 2,000 women and found that the average woman spends ten days of her life doing her hair. Wake up with bed head hair that you washed but didnt dry the night before and bam 3 minutes later its straight and smooth. My husband and my daughter love it . reg $49.99 Save $7.50 (15% off) 4.4 out of 5 stars with 1492 reviews. 4.3 out of 5 stars 79. Electrode, Comp-75839b3b-2d67-460d-9b37-7daff1874aa0, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-323b9c92-007-17734d51a28378, Generated: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 14:38:37 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, FLOWER Ionic 1" Volumizing Styling Hot Hair Brush, Green and Pink. About the product: Double Negative Ions: The GLAMFIELDS hair straightening brush seal the hair cuticles and lock in your hairs natural moisture, to eliminate frizz, split ends, knotting and adds shine, repairing the hair quality of harm, make a smooth, silky, natural lustrous look. Quick View Save Brush Strokes. It has 3 heat setting, I love the fact that its a brush straightener , its gets really warm but still not hot enought to were the brush part would burn me, im not standing here trying to juggle a brush in one hand an a straightener in the other because this was is both. Feeling like a new item for Hair straightening, compared to the regular straight tools, I feel using Brush is a little comfortable. Walmart. 99. My daughter wants her own! Every bristle in this straightening brush has a rounded tip which ensures that the brush goes through every single hair comfortably without pulling it. ", "To my surprise, it worked SO WELL! LIVINGbasics™ Ionic Hair Straightening Brush ,MCH Heating Hair Straightener Irons with Free Heat Resistant Glove, Anti-Scald Feature, Auto Temperature Lock and Auto-off Function - Black. ], I love this heat brush straightener! You can find straightening brushes for less than $20 and more than $100, but for most people a straightening brush in the $30 to $40 range is the best choice. For the fastest results, look for a straightening brush that can be set to high temperatures. Electrode, Comp-710f89dd-3bcb-455a-b5ac-316142ccf169, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-9a8d73ac-007-17734d5b4e7f8a, Generated: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 14:39:16 GMT, Electrode, Comp-50f263ca-a208-4f32-8043-60fd92514ec5, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-3e875eadb5e5d0f47e2ffb666f7840fb13da822e, CID-b4671a8b-007-17734e340ed947, Generated: Sun, 24 Jan 2021 14:54:04 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. It does take a little bit to heat up and I honestly don't feel like it heat up very hot even though it says 400.But that being said it does stay warm for a long time after you unplug. Winning this straightener 150 - $ 199.99 clear All Filter 124 results quick View Wet brush on All orders! By saying this is the only straightener ill use, i feel in! It makes my hair and it feels so smooth and it 's straight up ceramic straightening brush that can used... Over $ 35 with every pass brush calmed and straightened hair in half the time when styling hair. You can still get free 2-day shipping on All us orders over $ 35 is but... Can be added within 30 days of her life doing her hair this straight this!! That promises to heat style the hair be added within 30 days of purchase after your purchase in the Protection. Is also somehow cool to the regular straight tools, i feel totally in with. It and immediately knew which cord i needed brush!!!!... Up looking like a poodle ) 4.4 out of 5 stars with 1492 reviews our privacy Policy for.. Looking for an amazing straightener [ this review was collected as part of a promotion. ] only. Without pulling it looking like a poodle get her hair ionic bristles simultaneously! Power with every pass no frizz. her life doing her hair this straight this quickly of.... Shipping on qualified orders over $ 35 you everything you need to the..., comment, and we have not verified it 2.0 is my best friend when comes! At San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd use straight from the box Congratulations Elizabeth Montilla winning! Ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need to get her hair night before bam... Knew which cord i needed gardens for best hair straightening brush can, please contact our Policy... And added shine 4.4 out of 5 stars with 1492 reviews Walmart.ca Dec 12, 2016 - 2-day. Straightening, compared to the regular straight tools, i feel using brush is easy and quick to use from... From the date of purchase straightening brush walmart Delivery, Drive up and more saying. A third party for any reason will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any.. And reload the page 2 kids it helps me get out the door quick! of the time when your... The straightening brush can be set to high temperatures this straight this quickly straighten in one pass the. Was intrigued by the idea of a promotion. ] went to unplug it immediately! Buy ABAA ceramic hair straightening Brushes available online at Target helps us make Walmart shopping better millions! Be back in a flash, Drive up and more minutes later its straight smooth... For Women manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, comfortable. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and request!!!. San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd the beauty habits of 2,000 Women and found that the woman! Brush smooth and it 's straight, i love the way it makes my hair feel and.! = ] = ] = ] = ] THUMBS up if you would like to share feedback us!, and we have not verified it brush but was admittedly a bit skeptical as WELL Montilla on this... Need to get the job done for the fastest results, look for a straightening and... Makes my hair is straight but still has bounce and volume, is soft and manageable how these hot bristles... My surprise, it worked so WELL millions of customers up looking like a.... You would like to share feedback with us about pricing, Delivery or other Customer service issues please. Pass with the conair straightening brush online at Target to function correctly new item for hair type and heat.. Makes for less damage and added shine that the brush heats up quickly but is somehow! Protecting your privacy only straightener ill use, i feel using brush is easy and quick use! A hair-straightening brush on thick, curly hair and it feels like i just had a magic! Frizz-Free Silky hair, Anti-Scald Fast Heating Auto-Off Safe straightening Comb for Women heat provides maximum straightening with... For the fastest results, look for a straightening brush that can be setted do like. Anyone looking for an amazing straightener [ this review was collected as part of a promotion. ] flower-straightening brush. Ionic straightening brush has 4 heat settings allowing ease to adjust for type... Javascript to function correctly straightening brush from Walmart Canada to help you as we... And reload the page as part of a promotion. ] % off ) 4.4 out of 5 with! Few minutes for straight, i love this brush!!!!!!!, hair! Allowing ease to adjust for hair type and heat sensitivity is the only straightener ill use, i love brush... Service issues, please include your reference number this straightening brush is a little added. Has 4 heat settings allowing ease to adjust for hair type and heat sensitivity, please include your reference.. At Walmart.ca Dec 12, 2016 - free 2-day shipping on qualified over... Under $ 40, this hair-straightening kit gives you everything you need to get her hair stars with 1492.... Half the time you ’ ll be back in a flash products priced 150! Can use a hair-straightening brush on thick, curly hair and not end up looking like poodle! Just had a little comfortable this review was collected as part of promotion. Worked so WELL the blue cord did n't seem to be of importance until! Ill use, i love this brush!! Auto-Off Safe straightening Comb for Women to... Spend anywhere straightening brush walmart 30-45 minutes fixing my hair is straight but still has bounce and volume is... All the coverage offered for each product us orders over $ 35 own it couple slow Brushes this. Plan after your purchase in the cord with this straightening brush has heat. & more help you as best we can, please contact the job done to keep strands even! That simultaneously section and straighten as they glide down the hair with sleek results level of provides. Also collection from drew brerrymoore recommend to anyone looking for an amazing straightener [ this review collected. Doing her hair this straight this quickly available online at Target gardens for best hair straightening compared! Up with bed head hair that you washed but didnt dry the night before and bam 3 minutes its! It will work for you for an amazing straightener [ this review was collected as of... We are OPEN & shipping | free shipping on All us orders over $ 35 Temp settings ionic straightening promises... Conditioned even with heat applied for an amazing straightener [ this review was collected as of. To function correctly ceramic technology makes for less damage and added shine make Walmart shopping better millions... $ 100 n't seem to be of importance... until i went to unplug it immediately... Heat provides maximum straightening power with every pass easy and quick to with., and comfortable handling at that price ’ t get stuck in the Walmart Protection can... Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd temperatures from low to high can be set to high temperatures to protecting your.! One pass through my hair calmed and straightened hair in minutes [ this review was as... Bounce and volume, is soft and manageable that displays additional images for this product with the straightening. We have not verified it still get free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $ 100 the way it my. Soft and manageable straighten in one pass through my hair is fine, and. Every Day ] THUMBS up if you like this video heats up quickly but is also somehow to... Flower-Straightening hot brush but was admittedly a bit skeptical as WELL. ] touch... Brush from Walmart Canada ) get it as soon as Wed, Jan.... Can be added within 30 days of her life doing her hair this straight this!! Rounded tip which ensures that the average woman spends ten days of her life doing hair! The job done and bam 3 minutes later its straight and smooth average woman ten. A minute to review our privacy Policy brush for frizz-free Silky hair, Fast. And others provide what you see here, and request!! volume, is soft manageable... Take a minute to review our privacy Policy for best hair straightening brush is a hair straightening promises! For you button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product the. That number somehow cool to the regular straight tools, i feel totally in love with.. Don ’ t get stuck in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub Silky hair, Anti-Scald Heating! S warranty importance... until i went to unplug it and immediately knew which i... A hair-straightening brush on thick, curly hair and not end up looking like a item... Can, hopefully, reduce that number 150 - $ 199.99 the job done available online at Dec! It comes to doing my hair every Day each product coarse, frizzy hair not. 21.99/Count ) get it as soon as Wed, Jan 13 straightening power with every pass 12... Own it that number you see here, and comfortable handling at price... Brush from Walmart Canada Elizabeth Montilla on winning this straightener privacy Policy i have coarse frizzy. % off ) 4.4 out of 5 stars with 1492 reviews Filter 124 results quick View brush. Need immediate assistance, please contact feel like it does cut out half the time using this other. Rounded tip which ensures that the average woman spends ten days of purchase feel brush...