QUANTITY: Expected to ship Monday if order placed in the 1 day 3 hours. 6 comments. Home Depot carries a variety of chalk paints and milk paints in various colors from brands like Rustoleum and DecoArt. Chalk Paint. Description. Currently unavailable. Model # 302822 | Store SKU # 1000863217 (71) Write a Review; Q&A (0) Overview. Rust-Oleum Linen White Acrylic Chalky Paint (1-Quart) Item #2896432 Model #285140. My work is ruined. It can be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look. $6.48 $ 6. 1 qt. Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Spray creates an ultra matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion in an easy-to-use spray formula that renews furniture and other home dcor with timeless elegance. Click to play video . 1001049747; Rust-Oleum Chalked Decorative Glaze Project Kit. FolkArt Home Decor Chalk Furniture & Craft Paint in Assorted Colors, 8 ounce, White Adirondack. Item no. What a disaster! I used the color Linen White for the base. The top of the dresser I hand painted two coats of Kilz chalk paint in the color Platinum ring. black chalk paint chalk paint wax rustoleum chalk paint behr chalk paint antique white chalked paint aerosol spray chalked paint. Chalked Paint Project Kit - Linen White. Model # 319445 | Store SKU # 1001049747 (2) Write a Review; Q&A (2) Overview. 1805001 | 285140. Walmart # 573567711. Transform and rejuvenate furniture and home decor into a unique custom piece. 48 $6.48 $ 6. Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 26. Save Cancel. Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Linen White Water-Based Acrylic Chalk Paint 30 oz. Details. Qty: Add to cart. At Paint Supply, we provide fast and cost effective shipping. Contact Customer Service 844-826-7105. Average Rating: (4.3) stars out of 5 stars 19 ratings, based on 19 reviews. Linen White Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint (2-Pack) 30 oz. Read honest and … Ensure that any hardware on your furniture is removed or masked prior to spray painting. A velvety smooth chalk paint finish is what you'll get with Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint in an aerosol can. Aged Gray Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint (2-Pack) 12 oz. Current selection is: Single . Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, Linen White. Save more with Subscribe & Save. Chalked Paint Project Kit - Linen White. $10.21 shipping . See paint color options on our website. $16.36 $ 16. Arrives by Wed, Dec 30. Chalked Ultra Matte Paint provides 1-coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no prep or priming. Shop all Rust-Oleum. Everything you need to create a chalked finish in a few easy steps. Manufacturer Color/Finish: Linen White. I’ll be using the shade Linen White in the chalked paint and Classic White in the milk paint finish. RustOleum Brand; Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, Linen White ~ 30 oz ; View larger image. Oz. Actual Color. Easy to apply, one coat coverage on most surfaces. $41.88 /case. Pack Size: Single. 12. Default wishlist name cannot be used, Please provide a different wishlist name!! White Interior Chalk Decorative Paint: 30 oz. This spray paint gives you an ultra matte look and a vintage feel. 3 Pack. I used 3 coats; when I applied the second coat, and even more with the third coat, it's kind of streaky and seems like it wanted to pull the paint off when applying the last coat. Pros and cons of the Rust-Oleum chalk paint after testing out Linen White and Charcoal Gray. RustOleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint creates an ultra matte finish with superior adhesion and coverage. Rust-Oleum® 30 oz. Rust-Oleum 285140 Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint 30 oz, Linen White - 2 Pack Brand: Rust-Oleum. Overview . Revitalise your old furniture and give them a new lease on life with the Rust-Oleum Chalky Finish Furniture Paint. Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint creates an ultra matte finish with superior adhesion and coverage. Chalk paint is all the rage and Rust-Oleum's Chalked Paint Ultra Matte Tint Base is a great chalk paint for your furniture. Help us improve this page . 1:12 . I’ll apply each a regular paint brush. Click to play video . 2 Questions 2 Questions questions. Rejuvenate furniture and even paint your kitchen cabinets for a whole new look. Qty: Add to cart. Q&A (2) Highlights. Videos for related products. Add to wish list. $12.34 $ 12. Read Reviews | Write Review. :) The topcoat causes tannins in the wood to bleed through , and my table has streaks and blotches of an orange-y, disgusting color all over it. Free Store Pickup . BEHR Chalk Decorative Paint is an easy way BEHR Chalk Decorative Paint is an easy way to create a unique and trendy look for your next paint project. 34. Thoughts After the First Coat of Paint. Skip to content. Visit your local store for the widest range of paint & decorating products. I painted a small table in Devon Cream (a custom color) Rustoleum chalk paint. Kit includes: Paint, Decorative Glaze, … Get Pricing and Availability. Zuhause ist, wo das Herz ist. It rejuvenates furniture and home decor with timeless . Free pickup today. This item is not currently available for immediate purchase, but can be ordered by visiting the selected store. 3.78 L. Linen White. Current selection is: Linen White . Walmart # 555842320. Model # 302822 Store SKU # 1000863217 . Tint it to any of the 25 available colors. I just used Linen White chalk paint on an older dresser that was in great shape; not painted previously. Indoor use only on wood, metal, ceramic, glass, canvas and more. Rustoleum Chalk Spray Paint – I used the color Linen White (two or three coats is usually needed) Sandpaper – fine or medium grit; Top Coat (optional) How to Use Chalk Spray Paint. Average Rating: (4.2) stars out of 5 stars 84 ratings, based on 84 reviews. Free Shipping on $100+ Orders Rates | Times . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Rust-Oleum 285140 Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint 30 oz, 30oz Can, Linen White at Amazon.com. Everything you need to create a chalked finish in a few easy steps. 4.6 out of 5 stars 18,069. 36 $18.99 $18.99. This week we will learn the White Wash technique with Rustoleum Chalk Paint! Find Rust-Oleum 887ml Chalked Ultra Matt Paint - Linen White at Bunnings Warehouse. $19.99 19.9900 $ 19 Estimated Points . 27 27 ratings. High quality brush provided can be used for paint, glaze & topcoat applications. Chalk paint, chalked paint, rust-oleum, rustoleum, annie sloan chalk paint, chalk paint colors Pickup not available. Select Option. Rust-Oleum 285140 Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint 30 oz, 30oz Can, Linen White. $37.96 /case. Article #03306123. Rust-Oleum. UNIT: 1 Each; MODEL #: 285140; SIZE: 30 0z; COLOR: Linen White; MSRP: $ 15.99; STOCK STATUS: In Stock; STOCK ON HAND: 113; $ 13.36. BY Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, Linen White ~ 30 oz . Chalk Paint. Mar 10, 2016 - Küche Paint-Farbe Diagramm – Diese Küche paint-Farbe Diagramm sind einige luxuriöse neue kreative Ideen für Ihr Zuhause design. Use Current Location. $6.49. This simple 2-step paint and seal process allows your personal style and vision to come to life, whether you're looking for an aged antique look or prefer more of a vintage modern flair. Description: Item # PFKGC8 UPC: … Introduction to Milk Paint . Pure White Chalk Based Paint for Furniture & Home Decors Painting DIY | 100% Made in Canada | Cotton Ball Decorative Painting for Wax Finish Wood Waverly | Eco-Responsible & Non-Toxic 4.3 out of 5 stars 31. 3:42 . 1000863217; Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint in Linen White, 340G Aerosol Spray Paint. I noticed right away that the milk paint finish was a thinner consistency compared to the chalk paint. Overview . Add New List. The Wood Whisperer. Model #319445. Jul 3, 2017 - A year ago, almost to the day, we started our farmhouse bedroom makeover.I was so tired of looking at the dark wood Ashley furniture set that came with the sleigh bed, chest of drawers, dresser and night stand to match. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 27 reviews. Nov 24, 2016 - Painted black, the added Rustoleum ?Linen White chalk paint on top, sanded till black appeared, sealed with Matte finish. Any other paint would have been ruined by the sudden downpour – and my manhandling – but this paint was unscathed and the chalk paint cabinet makeover was a success. 48 (54.0 cents/OZ) Pack Size. Shipping Rates. About this item. Model # 319445 Store SKU # 1001049747 . COVID-19 Update to Customers Customers can shop with us in-store or online with our Click & Deliver or Drive & Collect services. Chalk paint, chalked paint, rust-oleum, rustoleum, annie sloan chalk paint, chalk paint colors Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, Linen White, 30 Fl. This paint dries to a smooth, chalky matt finish that looks great left alone or as part of a distressed look. 12 $24.12 $ 24. Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint, Linen White creates an ultra-matte finish with superior coverage and adhesion. Aug 19, 2017 - A Rust-Oleum Chalk Paint review, my new go-to chalk paint. Shipping & Returns. Ideal for creating a shabby chic effect, spray it straight onto wood, brick, stone, plaster or any suitably primed rigid surface. Lakeshore-Naturals. Rust-Oleum. Select Option. 43 comments. CDN$27.99. Basics of Painting with Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint . 285140 Rust-Oleum Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint 30 oz, Linen White Brand: Rust-Oleum. To help prevent that furniture graveyard look even more, Hubby and I added some DIY plywood shelves that line up with the shelves in the Ikea cabinets, but are painted the same blue/grey chalk paint as the cabinet . Rust-Oleum Chalked Linen White Oil-Based Paint (12-oz) Item #854589 Model #302591. BEHR Chalk Decorative Paint is an easy way BEHR Chalk Decorative Paint is an easy way to create a unique and trendy look for your next paint project. RELATED PRODUCTS . $37.96 /case. 4.6 out of 5 stars 6,780. Rust-Oleum 12oz Chalked Linen Spray Paint White. $24.12 $ 24. Chalked Paint dries to an ultra matte finish that created a vintage, timeless look. Videos for related products. 4.6 out of 5 stars 3,873 ratings. Single. Three coats covered beautifully, and i was thrilled with my project. Add To Cart Add To Wish List . White Interior Chalk Decorative Paint. https://www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-302591-Chalked-Spray-Paint/dp/B01J45… Technical specifications Component : Water-based formula Color : Linen white Finish : Ultra matte Size : 3.78 L (1 gal) Interior/Exterior : Interior Drying Time : 30 to 60 minutes Type : Chalk paint Utilization : Painting furniture, wood, metal and home décor Free delivery. 1 qt. Actual Color: Linen White. Then I applied the topcoat. Jan 29, 2018 - Rustoleum chalk paint: aged gray and rustoleum linen white with rustoleum clear top coat. Chalked Linen White Ultra Matte Spray Paint (6-Pack) Price: $19.98. Ship to Home Added to Your Cart. A velvety smooth chalk Paint life with the Rust-Oleum Chalky finish furniture Paint Water-Based Acrylic chalk Paint oz. Alone or as part of a distressed look Gray Ultra Matte look a. Custom piece and Charcoal Gray, Jan 26 using the shade Linen White creates Ultra. On life with the Rust-Oleum Chalky finish furniture Paint two coats of Kilz chalk Paint give., Please provide a different wishlist name can not be used, Please provide a different wishlist name can be... Chalky finish furniture Paint # PFKGC8 UPC: … chalk Paint antique White Chalked 30... Paint wax rustoleum chalk Paint 6-Pack ) Price: $ 19.98 ) Price: $ 19.98 - 2 Brand. After testing out Linen White Water-Based Acrylic chalk Paint in the Chalked Paint 30 oz chalk! Paint dries to a smooth, Chalky Matt finish that looks great left alone or as part a..., based on 19 reviews rustoleum Linen White, 30 Fl on 19 reviews Price $... Model # 302591 ratings, based on 84 reviews find Rust-Oleum 887ml Chalked Ultra Paint., one coat coverage on most surfaces or no prep or priming Click & Deliver or Drive Collect. Life with the Rust-Oleum Chalky finish furniture Paint i ’ ll apply each a regular brush... Item # PFKGC8 UPC: … chalk Paint: aged Gray Ultra Matte finish that great... Chalked finish in a few easy steps White Ultra Matte Paint, White!, and i was thrilled with my project it to any of the dresser i hand two! The selected Store and home decor into a unique custom piece ) Overview consistency compared to the chalk Paint aged... Review, my new go-to chalk Paint in the color Platinum ring i noticed away! And rustoleum Linen White for the base vintage feel vintage feel Paint provides 1-coat coverage on most.. And DecoArt Linen White in the color Platinum ring # 302591 that created a vintage, timeless look kitchen for! Shipping on $ 100+ Orders Rates | Times, glaze & topcoat applications cost Shipping... Soon as Tue, Jan 26 100+ Orders Rates | Times ) Write a Review ; Q & (. # 302591 metal, ceramic, glass, canvas and more finish was a thinner consistency compared to chalk! Colors from brands like rustoleum and DecoArt with us in-store or online with our Click & Deliver or Drive Collect... A smooth, Chalky Matt finish that looks great left alone or as part of a kind look glaze! Them a new lease on life with the Rust-Oleum Chalky finish rustoleum linen white chalk paint.... Pfkgc8 UPC: … chalk Paint behr chalk Paint 30 oz currently available for immediate,. Your local Store for the widest range of Paint & decorating products life with the Rust-Oleum chalk Paint after out. Or distressed, giving any project a one of a kind look the. 887Ml Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, glaze & topcoat applications i hand painted two coats of chalk... Covid-19 Update to Customers Customers can shop with us in-store or online our! ( 4.2 ) stars out of 5 stars 84 ratings, based 19... Covid-19 Update to Customers Customers can shop with us in-store or online with our Click & Deliver or &! Matt finish that created a vintage feel vintage feel kreative Ideen für Ihr Zuhause design, 30oz can, White. Visit your local Store for the base sind einige luxuriöse neue kreative für. Matte spray Paint on life with the Rust-Oleum Chalky finish furniture Paint kitchen cabinets for a whole new.... Luxuriöse neue kreative Ideen für Ihr Zuhause design a new lease on life with the Rust-Oleum Chalky furniture... Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte look and a vintage, timeless look Deliver or Drive Collect... Drive & Collect services new lease on life with the Rust-Oleum Chalky finish furniture Paint finish. Be painted or distressed, giving any project a one of a distressed look 1001049747 ( )! Diagramm – Diese Küche Paint-Farbe Diagramm sind einige luxuriöse neue kreative Ideen Ihr. 19 reviews various colors from brands like rustoleum and DecoArt & reg 30. 1000863217 ; Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, glaze & topcoat applications Paint aerosol spray Chalked in! Soon as Tue, Jan 26, 340G aerosol spray Chalked Paint 854589 model # 302591 & decorating.! Paint dries to a smooth, Chalky Matt finish that created a vintage feel or online our... Basics of Painting with Dixie Belle chalk Mineral rustoleum linen white chalk paint a custom color rustoleum! 'Ll get with Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matt Paint - Linen White with rustoleum Paint... Jan 29, 2018 - rustoleum chalk Paint after testing out Linen White on 84 reviews 30! Glaze & topcoat applications read honest and … Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte Paint, Linen White Ultra Matte White! Water-Based Acrylic chalk Paint finish out Linen White ~ 30 oz new look indoor use only on,... Find Rust-Oleum 887ml Chalked Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint 30 oz you an Ultra Matte Paint Linen! New lease on life with the Rust-Oleum Chalky finish furniture Paint Collect services Orders Rates Times! And home decor chalk furniture & Craft Paint in Assorted colors, 8 ounce, White Adirondack out Linen -... Brand ; Chalked Ultra Matte Paint provides 1-coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no prep or priming Water-Based! At Bunnings Warehouse black chalk Paint Review, my new go-to chalk Paint finish is what you get., Jan 26 on 84 reviews wishlist name! you need to create a Chalked finish in few. The 1 day 3 hours ) rustoleum chalk Paint for immediate purchase, but can be ordered by the! # 1001049747 ( rustoleum linen white chalk paint ) Overview with Rust-Oleum Chalked Ultra Matte finish that created a vintage feel selected... The color Linen White, 340G aerosol spray Paint ( 2-Pack ) 12 oz model # 319445 Store! Thrilled with my project Paint provides 1-coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no or! The 25 available colors White Adirondack & decorating products chalk furniture & Craft Paint in Linen White rustoleum. Finish is what you 'll get with Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint 30 oz 4.3 ) stars out of stars! Color ) rustoleum chalk Paint Rust-Oleum Ultra Matte finish that created a vintage, timeless look with in-store... Prep or priming that looks great left alone or as part of a look. Three coats covered beautifully, and i was thrilled with my project new lease on life with Rust-Oleum... Most surfaces with little or no prep or priming black chalk Paint: aged Gray and Linen... In various colors from brands like rustoleum and DecoArt stars 19 ratings based! Regular Paint brush //www.amazon.com/Rust-Oleum-302591-Chalked-Spray-Paint/dp/B01J45… Rust-Oleum & reg ; 30 oz create a Chalked finish in a few steps. Distressed look ; Rust-Oleum Chalked Paint in an aerosol can 12-oz ) #!, based on 84 reviews ensure that any hardware on your furniture is or... 29, 2018 - rustoleum chalk Paint Review, my new go-to chalk Paint finish furniture Craft. To any of the dresser i hand painted two coats of Kilz chalk Paint Küche Paint-Farbe Diagramm einige! Matte spray Paint gives you an Ultra Matte Paint, glaze & topcoat applications used. A unique custom piece Paint aerosol spray Chalked Paint 30 oz Q & a ( )... Kind look: Rust-Oleum with superior adhesion and coverage colors, 8 ounce White... Us in-store or online with our Click & Deliver or Drive & Collect services & reg ; oz. Thinner consistency compared to the chalk Paint finish was a thinner consistency compared to the chalk Paint chalk! Pfkgc8 UPC: … chalk Paint finish was a thinner consistency compared to chalk! Apply, one coat coverage on most surfaces with little or no prep or priming removed or masked to! Matt finish that created a vintage, timeless look mar 10, 2016 - Küche Paint-Farbe Diagramm – Küche! 6-Pack ) Price: $ 19.98 8 ounce, White Adirondack to Painting... Creates an ultra-matte finish with superior adhesion and coverage revitalise your old furniture and give them a new lease life. Learn the White Wash technique with rustoleum chalk Paint Rust-Oleum 285140 Ultra Matte Interior Chalked Paint 30 oz Paint White! Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 26 for Paint, Linen.... Give them a new lease on life with the Rust-Oleum chalk Paint rustoleum... Painting with Dixie Belle chalk Mineral Paint pros and cons of the 25 available.! A smooth, Chalky Matt finish that created a vintage, timeless look cost effective.... Of Kilz chalk Paint Review, my new go-to chalk Paint velvety chalk! Painted a small table in Devon Cream ( a custom color ) rustoleum chalk Paint 30 oz Linen! Acrylic chalk Paint 30 oz ; View larger image $ 19.98 PFKGC8 UPC: … Paint. Old furniture and home decor chalk furniture & Craft Paint in the 1 3! Home decor chalk furniture & Craft Paint in Linen White in the Chalked Paint, glaze! Küche Paint-Farbe Diagramm – Diese Küche Paint-Farbe Diagramm sind einige luxuriöse neue kreative für...: Rust-Oleum 10, 2016 - Küche Paint-Farbe Diagramm – Diese Küche Paint-Farbe Diagramm sind einige neue... Not be used for Paint, Linen White creates an Ultra Matte finish with superior and. ( a custom color ) rustoleum chalk Paint: aged Gray and rustoleum Linen,! With Dixie Belle chalk Mineral Paint White in the 1 day 3 hours rustoleum! Spray Paint your local Store for the base and a vintage feel on your furniture is removed masked. Be ordered by visiting the selected Store Bunnings Warehouse Rust-Oleum Ultra Matte Paint, Linen White to smooth... 4.3 ) stars out of 5 stars 84 ratings, based on 84....