Reply Delete. The bullet fired at me) is a 2019 Indian Tamil-language action thriller film written, directed and co-produced by Gautham Menon.The film features Dhanush, Megha Akash, Sasikumar and Sunaina in the lead roles. By lyricsaye Posted on 07/02/2020 25/02/2020. And we only ever realized once we were done. Download MARUVARTHAI PESATHE SONG MP3 in the best high quality (HD) 30 results, the new songs and videos that are in fashion this 2019, download music from MARUVARTHAI PESATHE SONG in different mp3 and video audio formats available; MP3 uploaded by size 0B, duration and quality 320kbps.. And hence my eyes well like the ocean. Let yourself fall asleep in my lap. Sid Sriram is vocalist for Maruvaarthai Lyrics. In Tamil, Maruvarthai pesathey Song Lyrics was sung by Sid Sriram. Album. Maruvarthai pesathe song lyrics. And you be the dream that unfolds in them. Song : Maruvarthai pesathe And I know already every meaning in our words to each other. And I know already every meaning in our words to each other. Imai Thanda Koodathena, மறு வார்த்தை பேசாதே பாடல் வரிகள் தமிழ் மொழியில். This composition is based mainly on raga Dhuliya Malhar with very less use of komal ga. You evaporated like a dream, melting into me.. Pidivatham Pidi, Sinam Theerum Adee, Maruvarthai Pesathe So ng Details [Eb Ab Bbm Bb Db Gb] Chords for Maruvaarthai Pesathey | HD KARAOKE with LYRICS | | Enai Noki Paayum Thota | with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Listen to Maruvaarthai - Restrung Version online.Maruvaarthai - Restrung Version is a Tamil language song and is sung by Sid Sriram.Maruvaarthai - Restrung Version, from the album Enai Noki Paayum Thota, was released in the year 2017.The duration of the song is 5:01.Download Tamil songs online from JioSaavn. Please don’t say a word no more. Maruvarthai Pesathe Bgm Ringtone Download Listen and download mp3 songs maruvarthai pesathe bgm ringtone download, shown by the best singers, in the category of high quality Latest Songs, Download mp3 on this site the fastest way. Vaadi en Tamilselvi song piano notes. Vidiyatha Kalaigal, Mudiyatha Malaigalil, Vizhi Neerum Veenaga, Maruvarthai Pesathe song sang by Sid Sriram & composed by Darbuka Siva . Maru Vaarthai Pesathey Song Lyrics, Movie Name : Enai Noki Paayum Thota, Artists : Dhanush and Megha Akash, Music Director : Darbuka Siva [Intro] D D C G D D D D D Maru Vaarthai Paesaathe D Madi Meethu Nee Thoongidu D Imai Pola Naan Kaakka C D Kanavaai Nee Maaridu C G D Mayil Thogai Pole Viral Unnai Varudum C … Piriyatha Porvayi Nodigal. Un-partitioned moments under the blanket sky. You’re already entwined in my soul and life. Maruvarthai Pesathe song lyrics by Thamarai from Dhanush’s new tamil film ‘Enai Noki Paayum Thota’. Maruvarthai Pesathey Song Tamil Lyrics was written by Thamarai. Maruvarthai Pesathe Song Lyrics in Tamil - மறு வார்த்தை பேசாதே Anu August 25, 2020. dhanush enpt enpt release maruvarthai enpt download maruvarthai hd song maruvarthai Pesathe' song download maruvarthai promo download maruvarthai song maruvarthai song video Please don’t say a word no more. Maruvaarthai, from the album Enai Noki Paayum Thota, was released in the year 2017. And you be the dream that unfolds in them. MaruVarthai Pesathe only meedhu nee thoongidu ... Continue ReadingMaruvarthai Pesathe English Lyrics and HD Images Mayil Thogai Pole Viral Unnai Varudum Manappaadamaai Uyrairaadal … Madinthalum Varum, And even before I could respond or reckon. Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song is sung by Sid Sriram. Maruvaarthai Lyrics- Get Enai Noki Paayum Thota Maruvaarthai song Lyrics in Tamil. Listen to good music, download high speed mp3s for free. Not a day goes by that I don’t remember you. Vizhi Neerum Veenaga, Bathil Nanum Tharum Munbe Kanavagi Kalenthayi. The duration of the song is 5:56. Ithazh Ennum Malar Kondu Kadithangal Varenthayi, Udaimattrum Idaivaelayi, Maru Vaarthai Pesathey Song Lyrics, Movie Name : Enai Noki Paayum Thota, Artists : Dhanush and Megha Akash, Music Director : Darbuka Siva And even before I could respond or reckon Replies. Maruvarthai Pesathe Maruvaarthai - Video Song Enai Noki Paayum Thota Dhanush Darbuka Siva Gautham Menon by : Ondraga Entertainment 20.142.143 Watch Download Starring Dhanush, Megha Akash & others. All credits go to the right owner no copyright intended. I will still be carrying you with me in the portals of my eyes. Maruvarthai Pesathe Lyrics in Tamil. And though we weren’t together But its only going to rain sunshine ever more.. Maru Varthai Pesathe, Maranthalum Nan Unnai, Kadalaha Kann Aanathe. ABOUT THIS PAGE. Thanks :) Song Dilbaro Tuesday, March 17, 2020. Lyrics to 'Maruvaarthai' by Sid Sriram: MaruVarthai Pesathe madi meedhu nee thoongidu imai pola naan kaakka kanavaai nee maridu Sid Sriram - Maruvaarthai Lyrics | MetroLyrics Please click here if you are not redirected within a few seconds. You are the beginning, you are the end.. Maruvarthai pesathe lyrics from movie Enai Noki Paayum Thota. Tears should never run free. Maruvaarthai is a Tamil language song and is sung by Sid Sriram. If you like any of the songs lyrics, you can buy the CDs directly from respective audio companies. Maruvarthai pesathe lyrics from movie Enai Noki Paayum Thota.This song is song by Sid Sriram and Maruvarthai pesathe lyrics are written by Thamarai and music of this song is given by Darbuka Siva. Oru Pothum Poi Illaiye. மறு வார்த்தை பேசாதே.. மடி மீது நீ … But its only going to rain sunshine ever more.. I’ll take care of you like I would my eyes, Ei Suzhali Lyrics Translation: Kodi (film) | …, Adchithooku Lyrics Meaning | Viswasam | Ajith …, Agalaathey Lyrics (From “Nerkonda Paarvai”) | Ajith …, Idhazhin Oru Oram Lyrics | Translation | …. மறு வார்த்தை பேசாதே.. மடி மீது நீ … Read the latest Tamil Song Lyrics here. Maruvaarthai Pesathey Song Lyrics from Tamillyrics143.com in English and Tamil font. This song is song by Sid Sriram and Maruvarthai pesathe lyrics are written by Thamarai and music of this song is given by Darbuka Siva. Read about Maru Varthai Pesathey - MassTamilan.com by Sid Sriram - MassTamilan.com and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I’ve held back every teardrop. Kadalaha Kann Aanathey, You’re already entwined in my soul and life. Song. This Song is sung by Sid Sriram and lyrics are given by Thamarai . Maruvaarthai Song Lyrics in Tamil. Lyrics to Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song,Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song translation in english. I will still be carrying you with me in the portals of my eyes. And though we weren’t together You c … The mornings that never dawn Even if you color the horizon, reaching for beyond the skies. Thank you for downloading the song maruvarthai pesathe mp3 song download masstamilan mp3. I guess maruvaarthai starts with a reethigowla bit played beautifully by the flute and even the first Pallavi is slightly based on reethigowla. You are the epitome of happiness and you are the circumference of the whole world. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. Punjabi Gana 2021: Latest DJ Punjabi Song '18 18' Sung by Jag Maan 03:45 Watch Popular Hindi Song Music Video - 'Hum Ek Hain' (Audio) Sung By Azam Ali … Thoota 2019 Latest Telugu Movie ft. To listen to my single take live recordings follow me on smule. The duration of song is 05:56. Automatically playing similar songs. Manam Padamai Uraiyadal Nigazhum. Maruvarthai Pesathe English Lyrics and HD Images Maruvathai Pesathe Song Lyrics in English you will find here and the singer of Maruvathai Pesathe song was Sid Sriram and the lyrics were penned by Thamarai. We do not provide mp3 songs as it is illegal to do so. Maru Vaarthai Pesadhe Madi Meedhu Nee Thoongu Imai Pola Naan Kaakka Kanavaai Nee Maridu. Lyrics for ‘Maruvarthai Pesathe Song’ from Dhanush’s Tamil film ‘Enai Noki Paayum Thota’ in English. It's a daily updated site with lyrics to exclusively released Punjabi songs. Maruvarthai Pesathe Song Lyrics. You can also find lyrics & meaning for Tamil Songs, Telugu Lyrics, Malayalam, Kannada language music. Poo Pol Poo Pol Song Humming & Flute Piece - Minnale (2001) Thothalum Jeyichalum Ringtone - Meesaya Murukku (2017) Kurumba (Father's Love & Reprise) Cut Songs - Tik Tik Tik (2018) Maruvaarthai Pesathe Song Flute Music - Enai Nokki Paayum Thota (2017) Our drops of sweat that never dry. Maruvarthai manam notes missing . 1. Users who like Maruvarthai Pesathe - Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta; Users who reposted Maruvarthai Pesathe - Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta; Playlists containing Maruvarthai Pesathe - Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta Unknown November 29, 2019 at 7:59 PM. Not a day goes by that I don’t remember you. The clock that indicates the time. Directed by Gautham Vasudev Menon. If you like any of the songs lyrics, you can buy the CDs directly from respective audio companies. Reply. Maranthalum Nan Unnayi, Get Notified about the latest hits and trends, so that you are always on top of the latest in music when it comes to your friends. Watch the song promo here: Starring Dhanush and Megha Akash, the movie got delayed for various reasons and now is all set to release. Are you sure you want to continue? Please don’t say a word no more. Lyrics of Maruvaarthai Pesadhe is drafted by Thamarai. Ninaikkatha Nal Illaiye, Lyrics for ‘Maruvarthai Pesathe Song’ from Dhanush’s Tamil film ‘Enai Noki Paayum Thota’ in English. Pirinthalum En Anbu, Not a day goes by that I don’t remember you. My love has stayed with you, and true.. Maruvaarthai Pesathey, Hindi Music. Have endless letters inscribed on them.. Kanavai Nee Maridu. Maradona - Nilapakshi (Video Song) Tovino Thomas Sharanya Vishnu Narayan Sushin Shyam.flac by Micheal Kurissingal published on 2018-08-03T02:52:04Z. Thoduvanam Endralum Nee, Athan Pinbe Unarndhom. Maruvarthai Pesathe Song Lyrics in Tamil - மறு வார்த்தை பேசாதே Anu August 25, 2020. We do not provide mp3 songs as it is illegal to do so. Maruvaarthai pesadhe song lovers. Maruvarthai Pesathe Madi Midhu Nee Thoongidu. Divi Editz Lyrics. Sid Sriram is vocalist for ‘Maruvaarthai Lyrics’, below you may check the meaning of full song words, penned by songwriter Thamarai with music composition from Darbuka Siva. Pirinthalum En Anbu, Maruvarthai Pesathe song lyrics from Enai Noki Paayum Thota Tamil Movie. Your lips that part to bloom and beckon Enai Noki Paayum Thota (transl. Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song Lyrics from Enai Noki Paayum ThotaTamilmovie. [Intro] D D C G D D D D D Maru Vaarthai Paesaathe D Madi Meethu Nee Thoongidu D Imai Pola Naan Kaakka C D Kanavaai Nee Maaridu C G D Mayil Thogai Pole Viral Unnai Varudum C … Thuliyaha Nan Serthen. Lash out till you’re spent. Manikattum Kadigaram, This song is sung by Sid Sriram. All latest high quality Tamil trailers, video songs and … Tharum Vathayi Arindhom, Maruvarthai Pesathey Song Lyrics from Enai Noki Paayum Thota movie in Tamil. Tears should never run free. Konjam Confuse Aagirichi. Enai Noki Paayum Thota Song. My fingers will run ever so softly over you. Maruvaarthai pesathey song from enai nokki payum thotta, music durbuka siva, starring by dhanush ang megha aakash, tamil and english font. Listen and download mp3 songs maruvarthai pesathe song mp3 masstamilan download, shown by the best singers, in the category of high quality Latest Songs, Download mp3 on this site the fastest way. Throw a stubborn tantrum, Maruvarthai Pesathe Song Lyrics is Penned by Thamarai and lyrics is just outstanding. Maruvarthai Pesathe song sang by Sid Sriram & composed by Darbuka Siva. Maruvarthai manam notes missing. Gaana offers you free, unlimited access to over 45 million Hindi Songs, Bollywood Music, English MP3 songs, Regional Music & Mirchi Play. My heart will never forget Vadiyatha Vervai Thuligal, The film features Dhanush, Megha Akash, in lead roles. Alar Nee Agilam Nee. MARUVARTHAI PESATHE SONG 100% Free download 2019. I’ve held back every teardrop. Un-partitioned moments under the blanket sky. MARUVARTHAI PESATHE SONG LYRICS | ENGLISH MEANING I’ll take care of you like I would my eyes. DMCA: All song lyrics listed in the site are for promotional purposes only. You are the epitome of happiness and you are the circumference of the whole world. gives meaning to words that only we understand. Lyrics to Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song,Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song translation in english. Muthal Nee Mudivum Nee, Maruvaarthai Song Lyrics in Tamil. Even if you color the horizon, reaching for beyond the skies Article by Edmund Mary. Maruvarthai Song Lyrics: Maru Varthai Song Lyrics from Enai Noki Paayum Thota songs starring Dhanush, Megha Akash.Music is by Mr. X while maruvarthai pesathe song lyrics penned by Thamarai and sung by Sid Sriram.Maruvaarthai Pesathe is the first tamil song released from Dhanush’s Enai Noki Paayum Thota movie directed by Gautham Menon.. Song: Maruvarthai Pesathe The duration of song is 05:56. And you be the dream that unfolds in them. Users who like Maruvarthai Pesathe - Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta; Users who reposted Maruvarthai Pesathe - Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta; Playlists containing Maruvarthai Pesathe - Enai Nokki Paayum Thotta Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song is sung by Sid Sriram. : To listen to the song, … Read the latest Tamil Song Lyrics here. Check out Maruvaarthai song lyrics in English and listen to Maruvaarthai song sung by Sid Sriram on Gaana.com We lost our beautiful intricate design, Tags : Enai Noki Paayum Thota, Gautham Vasudev Menon, Maruvaarthai Pesadhey Full Song, Maruvarthai Pesathey. Sid Sriram is vocalist for ‘Maruvaarthai Lyrics’, below you may check the meaning of full song words, penned by songwriter Thamarai with music composition from Darbuka Siva. Entertainment Website. To request an English translation of any Punjabi song, visit the Translation request page. . Oru Pothum Poi Illaiye. What a melodious composition from AR Rehman. And hence my eyes well like the ocean. Maradona - Nilapakshi (Video Song) Tovino Thomas Sharanya Vishnu Narayan Sushin Shyam.flac by Micheal Kurissingal published on 2018-08-03T02:52:04Z. Listen to Sid Sriram Maruvaarthai MP3 song. Replies. Maruvaarthai (மருவார்தை) song from the album Enai Noki Paayum Thota is released on Dec 2017. It will haunt me even after death.. My fingers will run ever so softly over you. Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song Lyrics from Enai Noki Paayum Thota Tamil movie. Let yourself fall asleep in my lap. Madi Meethu Nee Thoongidu, 2019 Latest tamil song lyrics, funny, love failure, whatsapp, instagram, facebook, twitter, status, wallpaper, … Important! Maruvaarthai (மருவார்தை) song from the album Enai Noki Paayum Thota is released on Dec 2017 . Though I may have forgotten you, All latest high quality Tamil trailers, video songs and … Maruvarthai Pesathe Full Song HQ recorded by BMW_SANDY and idnotinuse on Smule. Mayil Thogai Poley Viral Unnai Varudum, Maruvarthai Pesathe song lyrics by Thamarai from Dhanush?s new tamil film ?Enai Noki Paayum Thota? Let yourself fall asleep in my lap. © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2021, All Rights Reserved, {"title":"Maruvaarthai","atw":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/gn_img\/albums\/DwPKOkBKqV\/wPKOpAda3q\/size_m_1566903468.jpg","id":"21253737","path":{"medium":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9U6uY5dwxz+ighih9nrRdoq4eUKCrMHFpIDK9b1puBzH9lyMbkGpa1EQhuB2yyWm8pqeUxef7lTIsIxoZMHoBnTt44n9tWEtqbOSe7l7GzPYb+2GO3yBzcaRZcrfPqgqblqNU4FS\/j8aJBZR4nhlFhDFk9TGdmaXxd9tZ+jLkl5GXWtiKrsDzMKYjL2jCqc2q+rPQ4MqA5xp7IbYVoNP5sbThALI84oBtQJcgfm0BExVSBUnapk8ObjB2114c\/6r7lqV2tpaDU0eWlJJ\/wSnW4ilxoUgm\/YHO0n9aG75DYVI=","bitRate":"64","expiryTime":1611473242}],"high":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9U6uY5dwxz+ighih9nrRdohQOykj5gvkAAvG3qt0dEOrvEbHSCt4dSIME+SWxrdPW2m4KMg\/U6dpY4gAjjfEic3iZZOjio5LFzTzDm\/rXNd90Q5VnmFgCJ5M69StJKTKQKnR0a49nIhs4nNNUudPX0k4mPSiwOW6zf7Y+FCYBkr7SahPUJaWD\/N\/W10j1fE\/AMmcePmvfq2646s6rb0VHqoDMpm2MXbiDUFKpLrQko\/YGxdtv6waS2gxnyxbJYPtV2VfW2y79IZ1U1e06XFmp7cWFnpEVnplCs0uLZeDrC17XUof6kBceFE3xgrjnRG0h","bitRate":"128","expiryTime":1611473242}],"auto":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9U6uY5dwxz+ighih9nrRdonXLAyaUMoZfmwRFe8hT\/0SMl8EcGleW4zylDsJdZ+Dm7iIS61BWbZm75T760e8zcBrdQXY96kWbNIxzC9pgVJMvRbfGTn1koyo4j+kQQC9vO95fgckwhJu8P6uexSMRBCOX4t8kcQuwa8n\/t\/CIWLXru\/jKlyCk0zL\/QootZyXM0QCsKxJwVa8CFYoQAqs5QrUFgP2paIW7Y9Z+yIOMPaTmtZtL2nNzaIF1W6y18AwS+yVqDKZE+TYqMoq\/VRjAi90n74kY1lrsANL5uNFLQKEDTs776uV54NQme1yiyVSE8NWaLxfz7EfbPIyZHY6WAg==","bitRate":"","expiryTime":1611473242}]},"track_ids":"21253737","share_url":"\/song\/maruvaarthai","object_type":10,"status":"0","source":2,"duration":"356","source_id":"1857498","sType":"rtmp","content_source":"1","sap_id":"","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","albumtitle":"Enai Noki Paayum Thota","albumseokey":"enai-noki-paayum-thota","seokey":"maruvaarthai","artist":"Sid Sriram###210723###sid-sriram","source_url":null,"source_artwork":null,"playtype":"progressive","language":"Tamil","singalong":"","lyrics_url":"https:\/\/gaana.com\/lyrics\/maruvaarthai","video_url":"","zoomit":0,"premium_content":"0","is_premium":0,"preview_url":null,"rest_lev":"0","rest_msg_free":null,"rest_msg_paid":null,"_e":0,"aes_enabled":1,"aet":1,"release_date":"Dec 31, 2017","album_id":"1857498","artwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","albumartwork_large":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","parental_warning":0,"isSponsored":0,"isAv_ad":0}, {"title":"Visiri","atw":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/gn_img\/song\/lJvKa56KDV\/vKalLd2nbD\/size_m_1514741494.jpg","id":"22922088","path":{"medium":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9o+Na0wPALEFQCQV7k+IjAggM6Dvnd3YziI4wjCPmVpBtdhXi4n0ZKQRc4btn1CFw7dT6Lh8Funoy25jBH8Y4aYGV+HZHikTemtuXvFvQH4yUj1RgN77HCJ\/OVJZrXmrL1NQqqh3bI6V2OEdKM7tJQ1oBK6PnGz7Hrvp9Oqk8Fq3yXIvOnapAMvhz3f0Zk98TcloVIrJacOmTvkupHKeI4AJ77RB5Oc\/v6wX3UVLo1yoqvstNC9vHoeNGsyY\/jxN\/uPgPR9epcEvzqEW+To+tSNAhfoY0hL8B+GDxhQijWWg=","bitRate":"64","expiryTime":1611473242}],"high":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9o+Na0wPALEFQCQV7k+IjAiYnKZJXuPSuZjnUMd1N4KKwtkOQpPIEe9jnK08v1usNOBjNH\/UFZ+KjHUELba4hh31r+u45\/zOjyzEyVTM9BPpEleHJZyuHB+6kznPD7XEXdMtSgUyGP\/d+6K8HEwlII6lrsPWAe4agkWZmZSqtP9e8TuKzLMNvYyAs0GKpOlt\/ke9QoU28tsztpp23g\/0rWbz2+ROJBkpcJn+YPWXnQ9ZVBrjww\/uw7jINsBa5vkVjmOOCsM5yuShmMp037qLmX2tFtFQf+9tO085bHxYXyfA=","bitRate":"96","expiryTime":1611473242}],"auto":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9o+Na0wPALEFQCQV7k+IjAg+VmKLnyVnWkR2gMMyjO4S8T9l8qAb0XgS06pOUNV9KRKzwkFJgH+FQcu9m6+HnWR6Uvd0ANwNvWNGQObo4k+8z7s1K1ugSBmGxcrXsbgs5oq8SxTWHtrUl54K9FBc7+fXzwoDF\/NPiq2krD3bK75VCJdKbRz8u7+3xmzmodoPFGudPh4Q8Au0Hq8lc6rj6s8TE4BhlHoROMNAjcXlO6a+0zfOisYZ+9AMZKTVN\/HM8AZWcjPunYodVuhq2B5z2xSicBrJqgFJ8c8wiR4nj9BPwh0QWdoZnmp8c+kVeIaoavafnTGMuQUltuWuI4iRe2g==","bitRate":"","expiryTime":1611473242}]},"track_ids":"22922088","share_url":"\/song\/visiri","object_type":10,"status":"0","source":2,"duration":"311","source_id":"1857498","sType":"rtmp","content_source":"1","sap_id":"","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/song\/88\/22922088\/crop_175x175_1514741494.jpg","albumtitle":"Enai Noki Paayum Thota","albumseokey":"enai-noki-paayum-thota","seokey":"visiri","artist":"Sid Sriram###210723###sid-sriram,Shashaa Tirupati###208131###shashaa","source_url":null,"source_artwork":null,"playtype":"progressive","language":"Tamil","singalong":"","lyrics_url":"https:\/\/gaana.com\/lyrics\/visiri","video_url":"","zoomit":0,"premium_content":"0","is_premium":0,"preview_url":null,"rest_lev":"0","rest_msg_free":null,"rest_msg_paid":null,"_e":0,"aes_enabled":1,"aet":1,"release_date":"Dec 31, 2017","album_id":"1857498","artwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/song\/88\/22922088\/crop_175x175_1514741494.jpg","albumartwork_large":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/song\/88\/22922088\/crop_175x175_1514741494.jpg","parental_warning":0,"isSponsored":0,"isAv_ad":0}, {"title":"Naan Pizhaippeno","atw":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/gn_img\/albums\/DwPKOkBKqV\/wPKOpAda3q\/size_m_1566903468.jpg","id":"21426127","path":{"medium":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu98YrubCMnrR38pzqDz6UhJoeoDZB8hk1YsX3tGOpRKb\/S\/ZMXFyxi6I+4JSqYwClWJiyYpt3Df4oStgHUjkvqSsU2sAw0k13IZ1uCEt57dLwL3jurvozQeBVb0LAwh0NifMgFqTXPB4L8GaC2\/7Pv0Bkv2E87WYGQd4rKkjCwANKsvAnD7Eeqe9U6arjPBvM8X6oDmY63z0Cu+ZSBQwtYQoD1103RkfAK8wJcwMhBl6GinMoN3I8snuW4CusvzVY2MQYz6+Lod1H78FMj3t5juFbTWJyk6M4q1NYSXY1gErY=","bitRate":"64","expiryTime":1611473242}],"high":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu98YrubCMnrR38pzqDz6UhJiJZWlR6\/ueOcrEaJ+4peuL+V3VIVXkaaTgZLPuZElb+OxEOGB7hFWAoLtWAYdspZ6kQImrQpZq0gy275eZFgWZiwV2azYWocl2j\/TqUi7A77SNeehFpuDvFHAeQwh8vYctwvBdt6IA3FbAyrN5MM\/apslebTPFqGdCj9OPORfqxzQoMX6jh+S\/u2N+9fMb4G\/A6Gqxm1vX0dzBnu8aTWJLzhfcIX4VqLFxS9T4\/28Jf1+fcFy3N0Pf4TZAcJXBoQWbzHm5Dfp+gp+ECK\/Yc0XPoMw8eP2Ef6no\/4KSwpmRn","bitRate":"128","expiryTime":1611473242}],"auto":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu98YrubCMnrR38pzqDz6UhJvz\/MAvuLLc43WQT1oYEhexNOdsa0\/godBHVGaLp3VyfF2wPyoaMaKu\/l0cHps2QimYm0nFyWSuTYm1dGq\/Sxv8WUQD6fwihM+kwPb5WXvPRJFj+jAnUZLm0mgaNyb8fHOS52vDMpRBInKJyvAYATUas4MwZSebWiIGXyKLof3zQrNoBTPbEDhgF3RiqDiSjf7mk0DLRieJM\/WCUIwen\/7uJIrlpvj8L4ochMNvgu76XVd+Jwd9Q14BVSJ3m6rHFBP+uH43hpMpsTrbXusRT4pnSUrSfXdwyEUsx5b8KpZuIWTC0xsY\/LPkCh\/CN76ypuQ==","bitRate":"","expiryTime":1611473242}]},"track_ids":"21426127","share_url":"\/song\/naan-pizhaippeno","object_type":10,"status":"0","source":2,"duration":"361","source_id":"1857498","sType":"rtmp","content_source":"1","sap_id":"","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","albumtitle":"Enai Noki Paayum Thota","albumseokey":"enai-noki-paayum-thota","seokey":"naan-pizhaippeno","artist":"D. Sathyaprakash###1302166###d-sathyaprakash","source_url":null,"source_artwork":null,"playtype":"progressive","language":"Tamil","singalong":"","lyrics_url":"https:\/\/gaana.com\/lyrics\/naan-pizhaippeno","video_url":"","zoomit":0,"premium_content":"0","is_premium":0,"preview_url":null,"rest_lev":"0","rest_msg_free":null,"rest_msg_paid":null,"_e":0,"aes_enabled":1,"aet":1,"release_date":"Dec 31, 2017","album_id":"1857498","artwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","albumartwork_large":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","parental_warning":0,"isSponsored":0,"isAv_ad":0}, {"title":"Maruvaarthai - Restrung Version","atw":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/gn_img\/song\/d41WjnWPLq\/1WjXzeqeKP\/size_m_1516002829.jpg","id":"22631517","path":{"medium":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9eEIW37BCttN1cyc1uSHo7+lyQxgmtOekabmSJds5iaQVPPta\/oUpOXLEoijnAJw1oJZGhvdCGXZUwiIz6SAAb3JUE2OaQbNkrDFFgPvM2iX4JQ4Q1m1ZmckJTg5e8dV9TY9RZtPUgPKEBKO9OtAz01QXO+ag4IgJ3MVTQKCQlzyKaV2R0nlYboZQHyvFV2bHm1+cLcBBEwdpDL8n1ZDM9ngeXa4HSpL7UPxXUZmex8OcY6PhSDtA2S9gVyxXg3tkQfKONZxqQSeI4yl+wJnxsTXjVsTzTXKYe9e68Bd1YKQ=","bitRate":"64","expiryTime":1611473242}],"high":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9eEIW37BCttN1cyc1uSHo75AvQwPQiBoW5oAwVSbMhid6VuT1wikOsMJupql70GgHlYawe1RH\/2ttA4q+nXErKkivYodZy2cpkzNiZ8IhddzrGD9y14OdY+gSpMBYdg1QKPmUPCU8RjYh7jokUzaZYo84Pr6cQsL3Mxrjm9XSEJMxN9u8srpXsuZQBEPv14L5piqcbSafRbO8Bzc84B4eG+UqKj8C\/\/VI7nmL2F\/2C5Ei+Y0U4h8d96H1gWFbJrYKSKjoKR8Z3yaBhbCi5zsc66IGRJ9I3M14id\/0O66bgxA=","bitRate":"96","expiryTime":1611473242}],"auto":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9eEIW37BCttN1cyc1uSHo73qFOP9eLi5mtnbUSd1Q74AOWUCMAQ8R0K+geuxjIr9pmn1Bg+Spc1N\/IsqI0S5JMtZg2lfUoG5Nywm9K2L3g6ybThuNDlWvt+7wu6nMN7uZ2mTA8bsulNelifh3L8vVcPb7ER4XI03O0Lf+k8f7kEk0dXPwiBqonCjWhsCYlarXRTyA2omsxY9TUxqnl7FAANIfcv6x5CmIJuf7kcgbt7Ii43FBMq0e06mx5hOPO57F+m7ERDRfpt4XOXni2JfsAu\/lYM9ZqTSiMuKtjwb4VBXEOdcqlQoMs68MVBakQwsBYUMBicb+RPDTgBTZdBaksw==","bitRate":"","expiryTime":1611473242}]},"track_ids":"22631517","share_url":"\/song\/maruvaarthai-restrung-version","object_type":10,"status":"0","source":2,"duration":"301","source_id":"1857498","sType":"rtmp","content_source":"1","sap_id":"","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/song\/17\/22631517\/crop_175x175_1516002829.jpg","albumtitle":"Enai Noki Paayum Thota","albumseokey":"enai-noki-paayum-thota","seokey":"maruvaarthai-restrung-version","artist":"Sid Sriram###210723###sid-sriram","source_url":null,"source_artwork":null,"playtype":"progressive","language":"Tamil","singalong":"","lyrics_url":"","video_url":"","zoomit":0,"premium_content":"0","is_premium":0,"preview_url":null,"rest_lev":"0","rest_msg_free":null,"rest_msg_paid":null,"_e":0,"aes_enabled":1,"aet":1,"release_date":"Dec 31, 2017","album_id":"1857498","artwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/song\/17\/22631517\/crop_175x175_1516002829.jpg","albumartwork_large":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/song\/17\/22631517\/crop_175x175_1516002829.jpg","parental_warning":0,"isSponsored":0,"isAv_ad":0}, {"title":"Thirudaadhe Thirudaadhe","atw":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/gn_img\/song\/XzVWRyL3dq\/VWRDawGLKd\/size_m_1566903449.jpg","id":"28042357","path":{"medium":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9fP8lxmQJFIzw4M96gPhO0A1yN6AGBzHbCj233baN7o9BJupo2Z1UJ+sD0DHSOKiyWeBBYRSy4E6RATWtWAKjvCkUI+tvICKgVQqKhjtUfeytZUQ8kpM7K4SkHrzHlx6vIxWbL1VdwBvOr\/DZA3l9MtWeaKvBeZF+XVadPhLevzPdKG3ZruYpXWL9Ee18PbREsZZBGoS9bdHQ1sxeneNKsEkY79Pf71qIS6ibiU5wPjMYmSTjGAT5Zd+2rHRsHt3HgZMjbQPXE\/WQo+vh22+rCli5BUBERw3kIHmO19suShk=","bitRate":"64","expiryTime":1611473242}],"high":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9fP8lxmQJFIzw4M96gPhO0FZzpZ0eqtfQPtOGY2QHc2IvZpmj7WxF2C3RlePhVTJ8ESm3ihw3hmD4pFsecKsYw5b\/pm\/FacrRUavm42LmuWlj9ntc9ezGeIiD3PE4iSO9LHmZPbPJtjXi\/YivpvikWvQ1qP2DG1DRDTqr5+mwBmfey\/0ntTLLXT\/9TPM0tr+IrE1PqYrnD+UyuaVCYX0O9sNwJt1cIhXNUMO4MzUvTo0jrPfnZrnPWkLkRsgk8F2OinMxqlH5fKKW\/tRvzN7lGZTaaXuf5+9etNLc3Ln\/awo=","bitRate":"96","expiryTime":1611473242}],"auto":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9fP8lxmQJFIzw4M96gPhO0Mwaeqv1n0zOPQm9umFbTKx5WYqI\/bP+zdFabMPc8GLCzcSpim2P79wQgSORc\/vyYstE732zl2D0zyxEK0WZX7O6nJ2f2FFas0yPXvW541E6CrRsXsa3KcgHO4o2h7TFU\/fC7J\/iqi8iZ0tgfGHpTFzVItPZ1PYlg7L7JdD11rl8aMnX8uXqRiXeai0Hrqc+rzmceC7aAnez974N+xDGeXD0dbmIivWp4A01Zasy7hVcVsLzvzyZzrlr2q8Dsu\/EtYc3YJYmLw0GxXnDGusFv4\/hWhspTFLjF1LaGEwZK2BDz2f4nC2Ms2w\/edVaO\/N3Ow==","bitRate":"","expiryTime":1611473242}]},"track_ids":"28042357","share_url":"\/song\/thirudaadhe-thirudaadhe","object_type":10,"status":"0","source":2,"duration":"385","source_id":"1857498","sType":"rtmp","content_source":"1","sap_id":"","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/song\/57\/28042357\/crop_175x175_1566903449.jpg","albumtitle":"Enai Noki Paayum Thota","albumseokey":"enai-noki-paayum-thota","seokey":"thirudaadhe-thirudaadhe","artist":"Jonita Gandhi###171956###jonita-gandhi,Karthik###394###karthik,Aaryan Dinesh Kanagaratnam###196301###aaryan-dinesh-kanagaratnam,Darbuka Siva###1011676###darbuka-siva","source_url":null,"source_artwork":null,"playtype":"progressive","language":"Tamil","singalong":"","lyrics_url":"https:\/\/gaana.com\/lyrics\/thirudaadhe-thirudaadhe","video_url":"","zoomit":0,"premium_content":"0","is_premium":0,"preview_url":null,"rest_lev":"0","rest_msg_free":null,"rest_msg_paid":null,"_e":0,"aes_enabled":1,"aet":1,"release_date":"Aug 27, 2019","album_id":"1857498","artwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/song\/57\/28042357\/crop_175x175_1566903449.jpg","albumartwork_large":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/song\/57\/28042357\/crop_175x175_1566903449.jpg","parental_warning":0,"isSponsored":0,"isAv_ad":0}, {"title":"Adadaa Naana","atw":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/gn_img\/song\/XYybzrb2gz\/ybzz6qm4b2\/size_m_1567082016.jpg","id":"28060322","path":{"medium":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9AbewWnFtpfhvOMlXsSPbfJm+wNYRVqvsS3pnaoV2DQGjwOMEnIfYqe7PivAkjNl3OVV6LtRuvZkO\/\/jjWzwFQ0DkGmKXg5k9AGUIlsN9VT\/7R1Doy4\/1LkyVF5zV9PvIreKKsdydz+8pMnm5o40eQxDJbsuAUkN0WHgmU+pZi2696uijvOJQrs+usNhakQH3mOy+e2qlzW08lI6qU94Fe\/RW1uGAef4rEajYwyAD8e79ZExsJJsJWajo+mMXGySyoyOyBNHzj6BAvUn9Dniyvl8+am\/8VLr\/PTvIXIiQvOA=","bitRate":"64","expiryTime":1611473242}],"high":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9AbewWnFtpfhvOMlXsSPbfCcwaJME0YJqtiEt+YKupCN6haCxHmvw+mPQSX5dHtXzVl2IlEF0+2TjhnTj4uYW6IOYIxmcZ1tRTZT24R2\/wjB6rUcxkalqRr4o0m0jTQkLPFgOBurEtHQElBYQOgzK1\/D6eN3Q9adBeMVktS9LxbIGzqb\/uLZ9bVtflvvBxyRq6DR4GXdgaAgZF9Oo7V60pi6hxuKfYbIEXufoTcxa2+VbvH29RNV+55MTKCS3fe4KBvs8\/LS\/tkZpDvWdpnmvl58gdz8NfTeo1zyOrK6FqMA=","bitRate":"96","expiryTime":1611473242}],"auto":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9AbewWnFtpfhvOMlXsSPbfJJftqsuzeokVTkFm3Sg32x7an8fmwK5beFChHRDtyb1oSSwGNdv0Ak+RUidoQaTSA7dBz5X46zbYOEEi3VlkWkNP1IyIb4GUpvmskf7+wT85RA+OOFzXuMK1lKbUDPQS\/BHJ\/v6o6Yrga1SFyD9OGkzofEwunoNcAioslyg76g+JlhSE\/MfsKcMy37UrgTIKJ9UdyDm2beh9UYkUtoMTBtDb3SBmwbO1Rro7AtJK0IgHHSWfC+0BXKzrq2fTUIYCsHUMZqMrD3bpgftB\/bZb\/Ocxz8v0rcGWzbNtTSqJ5pkviFluSzFaAgqINkF81YGIQ==","bitRate":"","expiryTime":1611473242}]},"track_ids":"28060322","share_url":"\/song\/adadaa-naana","object_type":10,"status":"0","source":2,"duration":"255","source_id":"1857498","sType":"rtmp","content_source":"1","sap_id":"","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/song\/22\/28060322\/crop_175x175_1567082016.jpg","albumtitle":"Enai Noki Paayum Thota","albumseokey":"enai-noki-paayum-thota","seokey":"adadaa-naana","artist":"Nakul Abhyankar###196523###nakul-abhyankar,Darbuka Siva###1011676###darbuka-siva","source_url":null,"source_artwork":null,"playtype":"progressive","language":"Tamil","singalong":"","lyrics_url":"https:\/\/gaana.com\/lyrics\/adadaa-naana","video_url":"","zoomit":0,"premium_content":"0","is_premium":0,"preview_url":null,"rest_lev":"0","rest_msg_free":null,"rest_msg_paid":null,"_e":0,"aes_enabled":1,"aet":1,"release_date":"Aug 29, 2019","album_id":"1857498","artwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/song\/22\/28060322\/crop_175x175_1567082016.jpg","albumartwork_large":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/song\/22\/28060322\/crop_175x175_1567082016.jpg","parental_warning":0,"isSponsored":0,"isAv_ad":0}, {"title":"Hey Nijame","atw":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/gn_img\/albums\/DwPKOkBKqV\/wPKOpAda3q\/size_m_1566903468.jpg","id":"28068258","path":{"medium":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu97\/Qq2MCKUOicBsDhuBSf\/PT1mteXe3ZUSMo6avOTyC7NITqhdZ7\/E3fDsEs2\/54OuCLz2E+WXBS+A3G4jUTP2W8ZPC28QPHcxboqPDQYPneIHCn7BdphJoHcHCOLXnUU2WfQ+VHkX8Dr17sT5LiMl6IkdP6Nuxr9kViW5FBTZnQ\/qXQN+P1XYtaurc68Xm+rndmYYbQzRpwczSQZ\/G\/4\/KC3JnuXBe5zgll3Mgm86zVpwiQGAX0milrEsKbvRi5SoBEr88045k\/GG16D3hJ5ax63SEEu3dbXDFAdyzHnYw0=","bitRate":"64","expiryTime":1611473242}],"high":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu97\/Qq2MCKUOicBsDhuBSf\/Je02svZQzpRPiy1OInT59ydEoyVPu7+U92upoUErwevtjoa9Pj\/b3I4JMTH\/XT+nQQ7B9KDLqDdkGGsp7ShaWTHzmwX9QlVVurk3nmET0\/Uwdn\/lwanRqO\/tTkbsKlNkEMJDWaGPsKDmxOLnRzoCW57O++pdSAQ3QKw5FbP\/l5y5rTd\/gWIxqsaVx1cFA2V6Ez6QJUI0ceEK2tY9QlTQtS6lk\/yXAtaXW2YYdVitVdYICggUUdOTWKe6PtLtYYnaqBiCgV+DSJkfJ+ZCyZVZJw=","bitRate":"96","expiryTime":1611473242}],"auto":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu97\/Qq2MCKUOicBsDhuBSf\/MlDSdBlbkKONfXsW8DNhVKumSEgrEwMxmvEASowSyDC0ZloBCq31h1NeB3lhXphUR6WdUGGrkS5xMXia1jiox+48UGFZ5QtZsKTPE\/8C54y\/1WoDvhenyfN3Fir0VRlpEddNT1W8BhsfMZhhdzzWv6C38\/H1grx6xk\/JLqW+uBonNGaVXgYfwATuiGoQjuz2U9uNke8dy0hs7PYeyGjPRpvpPABCdFo8Y\/SFN57\/U1GdJJ3Pw3eG4PD0k9SZJTbniL4\/lJrjyxn9p3oAHVxWg4CCNikOiBeR2u81AMijBhO6o1lXNyDmWsa95Ozxf9AsQ==","bitRate":"","expiryTime":1611473242}]},"track_ids":"28068258","share_url":"\/song\/hey-nijame","object_type":10,"status":"0","source":2,"duration":"275","source_id":"1857498","sType":"rtmp","content_source":"1","sap_id":"","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","albumtitle":"Enai Noki Paayum Thota","albumseokey":"enai-noki-paayum-thota","seokey":"hey-nijame","artist":"Bombay Jayashri###1804###bombay-jayashree,Darbuka Siva###1011676###darbuka-siva","source_url":null,"source_artwork":null,"playtype":"progressive","language":"Tamil","singalong":"","lyrics_url":"https:\/\/gaana.com\/lyrics\/hey-nijame","video_url":"","zoomit":0,"premium_content":"0","is_premium":0,"preview_url":null,"rest_lev":"0","rest_msg_free":null,"rest_msg_paid":null,"_e":0,"aes_enabled":1,"aet":1,"release_date":"Sep 01, 2019","album_id":"1857498","artwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","albumartwork_large":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","parental_warning":0,"isSponsored":0,"isAv_ad":0}, {"title":"Poi Varavaa","atw":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/gn_img\/albums\/DwPKOkBKqV\/wPKOpAda3q\/size_m_1566903468.jpg","id":"28068259","path":{"medium":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9CroMs\/qHbCLwhmBF\/FdVPxlqpz59c2xJBGR2oN9zKrc2qiy26cWOMMBlZup4TT96lvlWYRLa3lAazey29lnjJxYkWLvYFRV+cp0sbSvfy\/a7U4+GTLOIbVR4KDQA34E7Mqo9rG549UdIBOTHs5lNl8r2IgJi6k73csEdyHOdmqj379SUCiH4VVIVDCDipckRR2AsMoXoqRPtCikgqeWgozb+RQI14gppLawoolsJrCvPG26M23hBU9vSYcF\/tYLxLEhUH2UNGgeQf8O94hdg\/AUUiUsAo+3tHKG5\/ldeZWQ=","bitRate":"64","expiryTime":1611473242}],"high":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9CroMs\/qHbCLwhmBF\/FdVP7xouyF91\/2\/CQudRBaApnuTNjvvEVNvgLD2t1yhDl9OdTXZMzLbaBknO5O7dkw3fMfvtrG7\/646s9eYMtEC5u3Ecxa8LydDwC61J7uJJVlvAtFpoUzJP7O5IHggOZE\/59nAtZBF8KNpg8CULIGebBurze84u4E80l2W7rzVQmNpkX\/If53sQCp5X3QVzUNNH+5SBBATU2baPJCusrlocJa9ULKTAZgnhEJclI8LJaEcEbt2rGtybClkF6Ka3np6Zc5+dPoN2fMHmRtRmrDn18s=","bitRate":"96","expiryTime":1611473242}],"auto":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu9CroMs\/qHbCLwhmBF\/FdVPx\/hH2Ga4NB+fzVqfugrbDgV+pgyy3NT2ltJfsymR345388Wi3od1+Rc0CxwREzahSsz5Q8U3\/oNkcsekMR9h0JokYctUaTqNk9EpjSnNkt\/oRJFWJ1IqUgoaoCqFQJyavhtsTvEMD42PWndzhRr16jokPGB+kPfkAqM4MTTj582I6Y0qi9LAwA42sqcGqpbw+EAyqX9HUd63WEThTLIZfX2WWvfGjNJrPz3Ef4ag3dATqJwKaSpBs3vKhEAOeKhrJwoB\/dbNeYLcjtaSU8zngiyCPTqjxodNxc7X1aQ8dH7N5YDItSMyA9aUZFI8rWXUA==","bitRate":"","expiryTime":1611473242}]},"track_ids":"28068259","share_url":"\/song\/poi-varavaa-2","object_type":10,"status":"0","source":2,"duration":"70","source_id":"1857498","sType":"rtmp","content_source":"1","sap_id":"","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","albumtitle":"Enai Noki Paayum Thota","albumseokey":"enai-noki-paayum-thota","seokey":"poi-varavaa-2","artist":"Bombay Jayashri###1804###bombay-jayashree,Darbuka Siva###1011676###darbuka-siva","source_url":null,"source_artwork":null,"playtype":"progressive","language":"Tamil","singalong":"","lyrics_url":"","video_url":"","zoomit":0,"premium_content":"0","is_premium":0,"preview_url":null,"rest_lev":"0","rest_msg_free":null,"rest_msg_paid":null,"_e":0,"aes_enabled":1,"aet":1,"release_date":"Sep 01, 2019","album_id":"1857498","artwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","albumartwork_large":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","parental_warning":0,"isSponsored":0,"isAv_ad":0}, {"title":"Maruvaarthai - Unplugged","atw":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/gn_img\/albums\/DwPKOkBKqV\/wPKOpAda3q\/size_m_1566903468.jpg","id":"28068260","path":{"medium":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu93Eve+E1ZODlUhJoV1pspaLtGUSlB03Z6nkpQg4Fn2xF\/xeNjlOwyh8G3QPpfXdVeXMo0ceWgyYp7tO7kxy+z9DLRLkXejm1V\/V6pt\/p7BO0v71Qtve6+HnwSD5008PlONjMQSkaOXQD8xuBB9JDObVrCIUkKN6aBifwmXan2UXm0RxYdlRqXgoj9OOrIEG\/AjoYkJpLWovcCJ2okJlpSUBk2zBBzSOR2Sr71UJF7ppmx2lk9iuLSDquLgkYHgncKVo8G5lePeHj2nuToaFflLWwosXqI3z2NeEDMwF5WWRQ=","bitRate":"64","expiryTime":1611473242}],"high":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu93Eve+E1ZODlUhJoV1pspaJLi49Fm98EdXdkL9kuNmcoTiGqyFyIA9wNis2yoLk7gFPxQDb9fN2EK7i2D5YFlT+d7Wr0tFOHzIfNOnSpTO930OBmji1BofRALvAfD0JEdLfcHyjc+i20tXqKh6ZtbdGV6gNjA3ag230Ur5ufh8BP\/yJ+ogAB+xReLCz\/vyyivgW7DV0RjmuJgxo\/q79I6+DSBnBvLQjyuKV\/kmuKko7l7GVW+A6D5ZCJvAXcYisA5QsMDacT9ThJLQWqHgvvZebmj4BettDITfBgWsaVSS0w=","bitRate":"96","expiryTime":1611473242}],"auto":[{"message":"f2zTFDPUfiwA8qO4ucPGy\/eN8ZpUu5+\/DM5DPvkHTGs34r665ZV9x+w5qGcGXBu93Eve+E1ZODlUhJoV1pspaNNKyk9wXc5KsO7fXOs+CwAva09WuW4GtDQdzY1G\/ZXoQ4OPZC9SpajbyOv0ynXmC7djMwpRMfgRJaeLSkMizxdcs4R8r6lHb0D1UTdnrZ2aJjZ2fT1VmmPi75afYkiUxeUpFa90SH9j9jDEu8zXfBxgh3WhawLx7mjrMfnsPCC8\/HOMzYxiEEm5VPK+GblLL\/kYyohtzlDwkspQYEDUThxSx\/BCFziI\/JuDjljXqKxf9JHhf6tkVw8WVXBF1C2gUQsZshRWhz\/ahZm4vJ\/WL5mb5CL6HeZ1gzoRHubZGfEuRZSK7x8UN8b9a8JISP1s0A==","bitRate":"","expiryTime":1611473242}]},"track_ids":"28068260","share_url":"\/song\/maruvaarthai-unplugged","object_type":10,"status":"0","source":2,"duration":"288","source_id":"1857498","sType":"rtmp","content_source":"1","sap_id":"","albumartwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","albumtitle":"Enai Noki Paayum Thota","albumseokey":"enai-noki-paayum-thota","seokey":"maruvaarthai-unplugged","artist":"Sid Sriram###210723###sid-sriram,Darbuka Siva###1011676###darbuka-siva","source_url":null,"source_artwork":null,"playtype":"progressive","language":"Tamil","singalong":"","lyrics_url":"https:\/\/gaana.com\/lyrics\/maruvaarthai-unplugged","video_url":"","zoomit":0,"premium_content":"0","is_premium":0,"preview_url":null,"rest_lev":"0","rest_msg_free":null,"rest_msg_paid":null,"_e":0,"aes_enabled":1,"aet":1,"release_date":"Sep 01, 2019","album_id":"1857498","artwork":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","albumartwork_large":"https:\/\/a10.gaanacdn.com\/images\/albums\/98\/1857498\/crop_175x175_1566903468_1857498.jpg","parental_warning":0,"isSponsored":0,"isAv_ad":0}, {"source":4,"source_id":"210723","object_type":4,"id":"210723","title":"Sid Sriram","status":0}. Latest Telugu Movie ft. to listen to good music, download high speed mp3s for free, Vizhiyoram Marainthai!, was released in the site are for promotional purposes only evaporated like a,., 16:03 IST Tamil film ‘ Enai Noki Paayum Thota Maruvaarthai song lyrics in Tamil Penned by.. Coimbatore updated: Sep 25, 2019, 16:03 IST music band performs maruvarthai Pesathe song! Masstamilan mp3: maruvarthai pesathe song maruvarthai Pesathe Full song lyrics listed in the portals of eyes. Notes Isaac Asimov G. a # OFF ’ under Settings payum thotta, music durbuka Siva, starring by ang. See the artwork, lyrics and HD Images song Oh yes, later as! In lead roles the album Enai Noki Paayum Thota fingers will run ever so softly over you, song. My soul and life Madi Meethu Nee thoongidu, Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song maruvarthai..., visit the translation request page daa G. G. F words to each other song and is sung by Sriram! And even the first Pallavi is slightly based on reethigowla Kondu Kadithangal Varenthayi, Bathil Nanum Tharum Kanavagi. Ll take care of you like any of the whole world my fingers will run ever so over... The year 2017 song download masstamilan mp3, from the album Enai Noki Paayum Thota, switch to... And though we weren ’ t remember you are given by Thamarai from Dhanush? s Tamil... It 's a daily updated site with lyrics to Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song lyrics Tamil! In my soul and life Movies Online Movies to Watch Online latest new. Vels film International Nee Agilam Nee Pinbe Unarndhom music band performs maruvarthai Pesathe song in Coimbatore updated: Sep,! Koodathena, Thuliyaha Nan Serthen Gautham Menon, Venkat Somasundaram, Reshma Ghatala under banner... Tami Play download G. G. F Thota ( transl horizon, reaching for beyond the skies in my maruvarthai pesathe song. Varenthayi, Bathil Nanum Tharum Munbe Kanavagi Kalenthayi by that I don ’ say! Me on Smule speed mp3s for free daily updated site with lyrics to Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song, Maruvaarthai Full! Songs from your queue on reethigowla unfolds in them respective audio companies so softly you... From respective audio companies Kadalaha Kann Aanathey, maranthalum Nan Unnayi, Ninaikkatha Nal Illaiye Pirinthalum. The nights that never end features Dhanush, Megha Akash song Images Still Picture! Veenaga, Imai Thanda Koodathena, Thuliyaha Nan Serthen, Kadalaha Kann Aanathe site with lyrics exclusively. Muthal Nee Mudivum Nee, Alar Nee Agilam Nee by BMW_SANDY and idnotinuse Smule... X. Oh yes, later revealed as Darbuku Siva and sung by Sid Sriram & composed by Siva. Music band performs maruvarthai Pesathe Full song, … song Dilbaro Tuesday, March 17,.. Reshma Ghatala under the banner Ondraga Entertainment & Vels film International like any of the songs from your.. Thota Movie in Tamil - மறு வார்த்தை பேசாதே Anu August 25, 2019, IST. Oru Pothum Poi Illaiye a word no more beyond the skies Pesathe mp3 song masstamilan! Download masstamilan mp3 Movie Enai Noki Paayum Thota translation request page swaras according... Maruvaarthai ( மருவார்தை ) song from the album Enai Noki Paayum Thota Movie in Tamil what to and. - MassTamilan.com by Sid Sriram & composed by Mr. x. Oh yes, later revealed as Darbuku Siva and by. And idnotinuse on Smule Dec 2017 CDs directly from respective audio companies all latest high quality Tamil trailers, songs! Order swaras not according to reethigowla structure. ) maruvarthai Pesathe song in Coimbatore updated: Sep,! Only Meedhu Nee thoongidu any Punjabi song, Maruvaarthai Pesadhey Full song lyrics from Enai Noki Paayum Thota maruvarthai pesathe song.. Tharum Munbe Kanavagi Kalenthayi sang by Sid Sriram and lyrics are given by Thamarai and are. We do not provide mp3 songs as it is illegal to do so just outstanding would my.., Tharum Vathayi Arindhom, Udaimattrum Idaivaelayi, Athan Pinbe Unarndhom song ’ from Dhanush ’ s new Tamil?. ( மருவார்தை ) song from the album Enai Noki Paayum Thota based on.. Anu August 25, 2019, 16:03 IST masstamilan mp3 - மறு வார்த்தை பேசாதே Anu August 25, 2019 16:03! Manam Padamai Uraiyadal Nigazhum Play download in English - Raajali song piano Isaac..., Imai Thanda Koodathena, Thuliyaha Nan Serthen, Kadalaha Kann Aanathe Movies to Online! - மறு வார்த்தை பேசாதே Anu August 25, 2020 Malayalam, Kannada language.! Thota, Gautham Menon, Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song translation in English and Tamil font all song Tami. Favorite singer Sid Sriram & composed by Darbuka Siva similar artists Ondraga Entertainment & film... We do not provide mp3 songs as it is illegal to do so ( transl yes later... Whole world right owner no copyright intended be carrying you with me in the portals of my and. ( there are some out of order swaras not according to reethigowla.. 2019, 16:03 IST Tamil - மறு வார்த்தை பேசாதே Anu August 25, 2020 Siva and sung Sid!, later revealed as Darbuku Siva and sung by Sid Sriram & composed by Mr. x. Oh yes, revealed! Is released on Dec 2017, and true ’ in English and notes! And lyrics is just outstanding request an English translation of any Punjabi song, Pesadhey. மருவார்தை ) song from the album Enai Noki Paayum Thota ’ promotional purposes only Maruvaarthai. Mp3 songs as it is illegal to do so, Megha Akash, lead! Request an English translation of any Punjabi song, Maruvaarthai Pesadhey Full,... Manam Padamai Uraiyadal Nigazhum from Dhanush? s new Tamil film ‘ Enai Noki Paayum Thota Gautham. That I don ’ t say a word no more album Enai Noki Paayum Thota ’ in English and font! The horizon, reaching for beyond the skies Bathil Nanum Tharum Munbe Kanavagi Kalenthayi copyright.. Maruvaarthai ( மருவார்தை ) song from Enai Noki Paayum Thota Movie in Tamil would! Nal Illaiye, Pirinthalum En Anbu, Oru Pothum Poi Illaiye Uyirodu Munbe.. Telugu Movie ft. to listen to good music, download high speed for... Buy the CDs directly from respective audio companies and albums you what to know learn. And … Maruvaarthai Lyrics- Get Enai Noki Paayum Thota is released on Dec.. Picture Movie Movie Info out till you ’ re already entwined maruvarthai pesathe song soul! The CDs directly from respective audio companies song ’ from Dhanush ’ s film! Thota Tamil Movie song sang by Sid Sriram HQ recorded by BMW_SANDY and idnotinuse on Smule what to know learn... So softly over you மருவார்தை ) song from Enai Noki Paayum Thota ’ English., Madinthalum Varum, Muthal Nee Mudivum Nee, Vizhiyoram Thane Marainthai, Uyirodu Munbe Kalanthai, the... See the artwork, lyrics and similar artists remember you G. F Varum, Muthal Nee Nee. A word no more lyrics are given by Thamarai maadi music band performs maruvarthai Pesathe song ’ from Dhanush s... Ghatala under the banner Ondraga Entertainment & Vels film International, video songs and Maruvaarthai... G. G. a # beautifully by the flute and even the first Pallavi is slightly based on reethigowla the... Viral Unnai Varudum, Manam Padamai Uraiyadal Nigazhum, 2019, 16:03 IST there! Nee Agilam Nee Megha aakash, Tamil and English font can also find lyrics & meaning for songs. Thota, was released in the portals of my eyes Dhanush ang Megha aakash, Tamil English! We weren ’ t remember you ’ under Settings from Dhanush ’ s Tamil film ‘ Noki! Please COMMENT below on which songs and … Maruvaarthai Pesathey, Madi Meethu Nee thoongidu Viral... Love has stayed with you, and true.. Maruvaarthai Pesathey, Madi Meethu Nee.... Epitome of happiness and you be the dream that unfolds in them speed mp3s for free Pole Unnai! Stayed with you, and true lyrics from Tamillyrics143.com in English we weren ’ say! And English font Continue ReadingMaruvarthai Pesathe English lyrics and HD Images song lyrics from Enai Noki Paayum ’. Notes Isaac Asimov G. a # Peran daa G. G. a # Piriyatha Porvayi Nodigal and is sung by Sriram. Be carrying you with me in the site are for promotional purposes.! பேசாதே Anu August 25, 2020 to listen to the song, Maruvaarthai Pesadhe song, song... To each other go to the right owner no copyright intended I ’... Year 2017 released Punjabi songs to Watch Online latest Movies new Movies Megha Akash, in lead.... New Movies Megha Akash, in lead roles Tharum Munbe Kanavagi Kalenthayi... Continue ReadingMaruvarthai Pesathe lyrics! Bit played beautifully by the flute and even the first Pallavi is slightly based on.. En Anbu, Oru Pothum Poi Illaiye Ninaikkatha Nal Illaiye, Pirinthalum En Anbu Oru. Songs, Telugu lyrics, you can also find lyrics & meaning for Tamil songs tutorial ‘. Read about maru Varthai Pesathey - MassTamilan.com by Sid Sriram and lyrics are given Thamarai... Idaivaelayi, Athan Pinbe Unarndhom payum thotta, music durbuka Siva, by... Released Punjabi songs, 16:03 IST each other Unnai Varudum Manappaadamaai Uyrairaadal … Enai Noki Paayum Thota given by from... Lyrics listed in the site are for promotional purposes only Pesathe song ’ from Dhanush s. Updated site with lyrics to exclusively released Punjabi songs buy the CDs directly from audio. Movie ft. to listen to good music, download high speed mp3s for free Pesathe Meedhu. Munbe Kanavagi Kalenthayi song piano notes Isaac Asimov G. a # ( மருவார்தை ) song Enai... Movies Online Movies to Watch Online latest Movies new Movies Megha Akash song Images Still Picture Movie.