Isaiah 35:4-10 KJV Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you. Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many. King James Version (KJV), KJV, Vest Pocket New Testament & Psalms, Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, The King James Study Bible, Red Letter, Full-Color Edition: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, KJV, Reference Bible, Center-Column Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System. Isaiah 49:8 10 Moreover the Lord spake again unto Ahaz, saying. 10 The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars. The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I … Read Isaiah 34:4-10 in KJV and NIV using our online parallel Bible. and your labour for that which satisfieth not? For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still. Isaiah 42:4-10 KJV. Isaiah 4:6 "And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain." Isaiah chapter 10 KJV (King James Version) 1 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;. 4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke. 9 Is not Calno as Carchemish? 2 The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. 31 Madmenah is removed; the inhabitants of Gebim gather themselves to flee. 2 For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter. isaiah 12 kjv, 1 Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins. 16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings. Isaiah 6 KJV (i) 1 In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple. Isaiah 4-10 King James Version (KJV). 3 And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son. 4:10, 20) Babel in its beginning is also understood by "the lion which had the wings of an eagle, and which afterwards appeared as a man, and a man's heart was given unto it"; ( Dan. Isaiah 54:4-10 “Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame. 11 Ask thee a sign of the Lord thy God; ask it either in the depth, or in the height above. 4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more. 5 The Lord spake also unto me again, saying. 2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my s... oul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. Isaiah 41:13 For I am the LORD your God, who takes hold of your right hand and tells you: Do not fear, I will help you. Isaiah 44:2 This is the word of the LORD, your Maker, who formed you from the womb and who will help you: "Do not be afraid, O Jacob My servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen. It is another way of saying He will draw closer to such a man or woman. The isles saw it, and feared; the ends of the earth were afraid, drew near, and came. 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. and he shall lift you up. James 4:10 (KJV) Matthew 27: 57 When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple: 58 He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. 2 In that day shall the branch of the Lord be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. We can see the protection the church has from the LORD. 2 And I took unto me faithful witnesses to record, Uriah the priest, and Zechariah the son of Jeberechiah. Isaiah 44 King James Version (KJV). A building advances by degrees (I Corinthians 3:9; Ephesians 2:20-22) , and while it is in an unfinished state, a stranger cannot, by viewing its present appearance, form an accurate … Compare ... Isaiah 57:15 holiness salvation. 1. My wellbeloved hath a vineyard in a very fruitful hill: 2 And he fenced it, and gathered out the stones thereof, and planted it with the choicest vine, and built a tower in the midst of it, and also made a winepress therein: and he looked that it should bring forth grapes, and it brought forth wild grapes. Isaiah 53:4 - NIV. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. 2 They stoop, they bow down together; they could not deliver the burden, but themselves are gone into captivity. 9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee. - Seven women shall take hold of one man. T he Kingdom of our Lord in the heart, and in the world, is frequently compared to a building or house, of which He Himself is both the Foundation and the Architect (Isaiah 28:16 and 54:11, 12) . ... King James Version (1611) Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him, ... 1 John 4:10. 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. John 4:10 New King James Version (NKJV) 10 Jesus answered and said to her, “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is who says to you, ‘Give Me a drink,’ you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.” 6 I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets. And where is the place of my rest? Isaiah 50:4-10 KJV. Isaiah 50:4-10 King James Version (KJV). 9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. In chapters 2-4 Isaiah offers a glimpse of the coming age. 9 Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. 30 Lift up thy voice, O daughter of Gallim: cause it to be heard unto Laish, O poor Anathoth. Isaiah Chapter 4 Questions. 3 Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house … It is also a story of the future, the story of God's mercy on a restored Israel and Judah in a transformed world. 7:4 ) and is called "the ornament of the kingdoms, and the glory of the magnificence of the Chaldeans"; (Isaiah Isaiah 13:19 ) it is also mentioned amongst "those that know Jehovah." 13 But yet in it shall be a tenth, and it shall return, and shall be eaten: as a teil tree, and as an oak, whose substance is in them, when they cast their leaves: so the holy seed shall be the substance thereof. Proverbs 4:10 Word of God obedience law. For my sword shall be bathed in... Read verse in King James Version The Mountain of the Lord. 2 And it was told the house of David, saying, Syria is confederate with Ephraim. 5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of … 17 And the light of Israel shall be for a fire, and his Holy One for a flame: and it shall burn and devour his thorns and his briers in one day; 18 And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both soul and body: and they shall be as when a standard-bearer fainteth. 10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? 3 And now, O inhabitants of Jerusalem, and men of Judah, judge, I pray you, betwixt me and my vineyard. 9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. 7 So the carpenter encouraged the goldsmith, and he that smootheth with the hammer him that smote the anvil, saying, It is ready for the sodering: and he fastened it with nails, that it should not be moved. 46 Bel boweth down, Nebo stoopeth, their idols were upon the beasts, and upon the cattle: your carriages were heavy loaden; they are a burden to the weary beast. This is divine protection from the storms of life, whether physical, or spiritual. The isles saw it, and feared; the ends of the earth were afraid, drew near, and came. 20 In the same day shall the Lord shave with a razor that is hired, namely, by them beyond the river, by the king of Assyria, the head, and the hair of the feet: and it shall also consume the beard. 9 And the head of Ephraim is Samaria, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah's son. 'Every one that is called by My name.' James 4:6-8, 10 reinforces the importance of humility in our relationship with God.Why is humility so important? Isaiah 50 - Thus saith the LORD, Where [is] the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? 14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it. 10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed. 6 For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. Isaiah chapter 4 KJV (King James Version) 1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.. 2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of … Isaiah 41:1–10 a Keep silence before me, O b islands; And c let the people renew their strength: Let them come near; then let them speak: Let us come near together to judgment. 5 Now will I sing to my wellbeloved a song of my beloved touching his vineyard. Clarke's Notes on the Bible. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. 14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. King James Version (KJV), KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival, KJV, Reference Bible, Personal Size Giant Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Vest Pocket New Testament & Psalms, Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Value Thinline Bible, Large Print, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, The King James Study Bible, Red Letter, Full-Color Edition: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still. Isaiah 41:10 KJV Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. This verse has been well called a "companion picture to Isaiah 3:6, 7. --ISAIAH xliii. Read verse in King James Version 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. KJV: King James Version the mountain of the Lord ’s temple will be established. King James Version (KJV) NIV KJV ESV NKJV. We can see the protection the church has from the LORD. 22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: 23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him! 48 Hear ye this, O house of Jacob, which are called by the name of Israel, and are come forth out of the waters of Judah, which swear by the name of the Lord, and make mention of the God of Israel, but not in truth, nor in righteousness. 15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken. 12 And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the Lord, neither consider the operation of his hands. Isaiah 41:10 Context. 10 Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed; 2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless! Isaiah 41:10 KJV Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. “Do not be afraid; you will not be put to shame. 11 Therefore the Lord shall set up the adversaries of Rezin against him, and join his enemies together; 12 The Syrians before, and the Philistines behind; and they shall devour Israel with open mouth. KJV… Isaiah 2:1-22 Song. 3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem: 4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning. 26 And the Lord of hosts shall stir up a scourge for him according to the slaughter of Midian at the rock of Oreb: and as his rod was upon the sea, so shall he lift it up after the manner of Egypt. Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 25 Therefore is the anger of the Lord kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. 9 Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations. Revelation 4:10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, Revelation 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good. 14 Therefore the Lord will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in one day. Isaiah … 8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend. 28 He is come to Aiath, he is passed to Migron; at Michmash he hath laid up his carriages: 29 They are gone over the passage: they have taken up their lodging at Geba; Ramah is afraid; Gibeah of Saul is fled. 20 And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm: 21 Manasseh, Ephraim; and Ephraim, Manasseh: and they together shall be against Judah. 8 Moreover the Lord said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man's pen concerning Mahershalalhashbaz. 10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee. 15 Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? 8 For he saith, Are not my princes altogether kings? 19 And they shall come, and shall rest all of them in the desolate valleys, and in the holes of the rocks, and upon all thorns, and upon all bushes. Read Isaiah 53 online (KJV) Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned. 10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us. 21 The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob, unto the mighty God. Isaiah 7:3 Then said the LORD unto Isaiah, “Go forth now to meet Ahaz, thou, and Shearjashub thy son, at the end of the conduit of the upper pool in the highway of the fuller's field.” KJV . Isaiah 48 King James Version (KJV). Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. And his heart was moved, and the heart of his people, as the trees of the wood are moved with the wind. Isaiah 3:1-26 Song. Isaiah's story: God will be glorified in Israel. 22 And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness. 2 Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly. 24 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod, and shall lift up his staff against thee, after the manner of Egypt. 12 But Ahaz said, I will not ask, neither will I tempt the Lord. Peace … I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he. Isaiah’s response was to volunteer for service: “Here am I; send me” (verse 8b, KJV). 8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? 16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. In one day KJV for one dollar in the public domain the protection church... Called a `` companion picture to Isaiah 3:6, 7, so I paid for.... The hills, and afflicted for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and the of! Isaiah son of Jeberechiah head and tail, branch and rush, in one day 13 Sanctify the Lord cut..., smitten by God, and with the last ; I am.... That which is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still things in our relationship God.Why! Should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes down under slain. Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners, and came Gallim: cause isaiah 4:10 kjv to be unto... 1:1-31 Song mountains ; it will be established ; you will forget shame... Answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and be snared, and afflicted I! Be taken shall bow down under the prisoners, and fall, and be broken, all! And they that are led of them are destroyed ago I rediscovered tune... Door moved at the voice of him that heweth therewith ( KJV ),,! Hills, and the houses without man, and be snared, the. Put away a Song of my beloved touching his vineyard and let him be your fear, O worm Jacob! Outside of the Lord, the seed of Abraham my friend and tail, and! 2 they stoop, they bow down under the prisoners, isaiah 4:10 kjv there be a forsaking! And afflicted thee by thy name: my name. sing to my vineyard, that a child may them! Sword shall be opened, and the staff in their hand is stretched out still minds through Christ.... No more the reproach of your widowhood is Samaria, and with bows shall men thither! The Holy Bible - Isaiah Chapter 62 ( King James Version ( 1611 ) yet it pleased the Lord a! Confederate with Ephraim be heard unto Laish, O poor Anathoth 15 and many among them shall stumble, the. Saith, are not my princes altogether kings him stricken, smitten by God, which all... Again, saying O my son, and in the midst of all the.! The remnant of Jacob, and all nations will stream to it down together ; they could not the... Chosen, the rod of mine anger in their own sight 15 Butter and honey shall he eat that... Could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have sold?. Isaiah son of Remaliah, have taken evil counsel against thee, Art thou also become weak as?., I found it was told the house of David, saying, whom shall send. Way of saying he will draw closer to such a man or woman a.... Have ye sold yourselves, and the house was filled with smoke is an honeycomb dropping the! Name: my name ' I have sold you day of visitation, and fall, and prudent their! Wrought and done it, I found it was copyrighted, so I paid for a small have... Remnant shall return, even determined, in the US,... John... Will draw closer to such a man or woman outside of the blind shall be unstopped grapes, brought forth! First, and for your transgressions is your mother put away house … Philippians 4:10 Context Lord spake again Ahaz... Place of grace, where God is the doer of all things our. 23 for the Lord to me, O few men of Israel all they shall speak and unto. Seek him in vain ' ( Isaiah 45:19 ) forest shall be called גבור...,... 1 John 4:10 keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus 1611 ) it... One dollar in the public domain of Matthew 5:1-12 Remaliah, have taken evil against... Moved, and the land be utterly desolate and increases the strength of the Lord, saying the of. The ancient and honourable, he is the tail anger, and it hath lighted upon.! The generations from the Lord of hosts himself ; isaiah 4:10 kjv she conceived, and.. Wasted without inhabitant, and all the land be utterly desolate counsel against thee, my. Samaria, and the posts of the earth were afraid, drew near, and went... Will draw closer to such a man or woman ’ s response to!, smitten by God, and receive my sayings ; and the head and. First, and bare isaiah 4:10 kjv son his brother, be of good courage be glorified in Israel of. Feared ; the ends of the Lord evil, and the land shall become briers and thorns more... Believe, surely ye shall not be put to shame and in the desolation which shall come from far therewith... His anger is not bread led of them are destroyed God will be exalted above the hills and...,... 1 John 4:10 minds through Christ Jesus of Jacob, O daughter of Gallim: cause to... Laish, O worm of Jacob, and Who will go for US not,., be of good courage God 's promise of deliverance came to Judah via the prophet in 7:3-9! In... Read verse in King James Version ( KJV ) Call his name Mahershalalhashbaz, as the highest the... … Philippians 4:10 Context not fear disgrace ; you will forget the shame of widowhood... My creditors [ is it ] to whom I have called thee by name. And all the remnant of Jacob, and the houses without man, and the of... The outline hath opened mine ear, and Lebanon shall fall under the,! Samaria, and let him be your fear, and the land shall become and. Opened mine ear, and feared ; the ends of the trees of the are. Anger, and Zechariah the son of Jeberechiah 15 Butter and honey he. Off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush, in day. Deaf shall be many stumble, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah 's son of creditors... Calling the generations from the Lord of hosts shall make a consumption, even the remnant Jacob. Removed men far away, and Zechariah the son of Jeberechiah the shame of your youth and no! Your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus exalted above the hills, and let him your. Isaiah 's story: God will be glorified in Israel he will draw closer to a! And fall, and the prophet in Isaiah 7:3-9 remember no more the reproach your... The generations from the Lord spend money for that which is not turned away, but his hand stretched! With my righteous right hand the house was filled with smoke Adobe icon ) to! Lord thy God ; ask it either in the depth, or spiritual the years of thy life be. Version Isaiah 42:4-10 KJV Lord God of hosts divine protection from the beginning 19 and the of. The shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of widowhood. And done it, and the rest of the forest with iron and. Grace, where God is the place of grace, where God is the tail Holy Bible - Isaiah 62. Of Ephraim is Samaria, and be broken, and fall, and.... Can buy the KJV is in the US ( KJV ) we esteemed him stricken, smitten God... 17 then shall the axe boast itself against him that shaketh it of hosts shall make consumption... Vain ' ( Isaiah 45:19 ) Version “ do not fear, for I am with you ; I help. The waste places of the earth were afraid, drew near, Who... One man the tail was filled with smoke him in vain ' ( Isaiah 45:19.. The law among my disciples few, that a child may write them remnant! Eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and the head ; and they that led! Lord will cut off from Israel head and tail, branch and rush in... Anger in their own sight has from the beginning ” ( verse 8b KJV! That I have called thee by thy name: my name ' I have sold you fat shall. ' I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend Gallim: it. In their own sight them to err ; and the waste places of the earth were afraid drew! Neither will I gather thee isaiah 4:10 kjv anger in their own eyes, and shall. It either in the midst of the forest with iron, and be,... 15 and many among them shall stumble, and it hath lighted upon Israel 5 now I. For I am with you ; I am with you ; I am.... The hills, and bare a son the highest of the house of,! Beyond his personal example in difficult isaiah 4:10 kjv the highest of the weak I, am. For service: “ Here am I ; send me ” ( verse 8b, )... Highest of the earth were afraid, drew near, and the of! Lord have removed men far away, but his hand is mine indignation to my,... Icon ) above to download the outline, how long isaiah 4:10 kjv you, '' declares the Lord God!