I personally use 40. It reamins moist during processing and rinses easily and quickly. and 4 fl oz. I've used this to lighten my hair light enough to have neon yellow hair. Do not use on hair in poor condition. What else you need to know: ... Now more than ever it’s important to take a moment for ourselves. I am not a beautician, but don't think I would do that. Free shipping . $11.99. Buy Now argan oil, cream bleach, creme bleach, Creme Lightener, hair bleach, Ion Color Brilliance Creme Oil Lightener, oil bleach, Oil Lightener Leave a … Qty. We're sorry, this product cannot ship to the following locations: It has coconut oil and is pleasant smelling and gentle. The email address entered may be incorrect or incomplete. See 9 member reviews and photos. This is an amazing product. just DO NOT APPLY TO YOUR ALREADY LIGHTENED STRANDS! Built-in drabber helps eliminate red, gold, and brassy tones. I wouldn't recommend a 40! POTASSIUM PERSULFATE, MAGNESIUM CARBONATE, SODIUM METASILICATE, AMMONIUM PERSULFATE, SODIUM STEARATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, EDTA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, FRAGRANCE, SILICA, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN. Great for all on and off the scalp application techniques. Cover top of applicator and mix until dissolved. Great for all on and off the scalp application techniques . When desired lightness has been achieved, rinse thoroughly and shampoo.Follow with Ion after color treatment to help stop the oxidation process. Fill in sparse brows and tame the... Our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin tones. Ion Color Bright White Brilliance Creme Lightener. SKU: ion-color-creme-lightener. Reduces processing time and is suitable for all application techniques both on and off the scalp. It requires some developer that is not included. Developer 8oz. Get 3 boxes. Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info. Free shipping . Add contents of 2 activators. Do not use heat. In the last 3 months I have been working going from dark brown to platinum blonde and have succeeded. The oil really helps to reduce irritation and itching substantially when used with an enzyme-based developer such as Trionics Lift Thru (50 volume). Jul 31, 2016 - Shop for Creme Oil Lightener from Ion by Color Brilliance at Sally Beauty. MakeupAlley™ is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. Decrease Quantity: Increase ... soften, and strengthen the hair during processing. ... Wella Illumina Color Permanent Creme Hair Color - Unisex, 5 02 Light Brown-natural Matt, 2 ounces. Never use more than 2 activators with 2 fl. If you're looking to lighten your hair … Only 7 left in stock - order soon. Add contents of 2 activators. I've been using this kit once every 7-10 days for 10 years to keep my Santa beard (and head hair) as near to white as is possible. *please excuse my low quality video, my computer wasn't working so I had to record from my phone* Watch my step by step process on how to go blonde! Ion Color Brilliance Bright White Creme Lightener comes in a 10.6 oz squeeze tube. Ion Color Brilliance Bright White Lightening Creme + Developer. Application of heat is not required to achieve professional results. Advantages of Cream Lighteners. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Creme Oil Lightener. which I think is a good amount for the price. Pour 4 fl. I wasn't going for blonde, just a light brown. Thank you, your email has been submitted. Ion Color Brilliance Bright White Powder Lightener 1oz. I went this route since I only had intentions of bleaching my side undercut that I... First bleach that actually made my hair feel and look really shiny! ... All was well until a year later when I got my hair done at the salon. Oct 31, 2014 - Shop for Creme Oil Lightener from Ion by Color Brilliance at Sally Beauty. oz. I was looking for a gentler alternative to powder bleaching and found a cool hair blog that was talking about creme or oil colour... Amazing lightener. Shop now. it's basically BLEACH so there is no "yes/no" you need to MIX WITH DEVELOPER & then you will be STRIPPING YOUR HAIR OF IT'S COLOR so it's permanent. Overall the packaging is user-friendly. Reduces processing time and is suitable for all application techniques both on and off the scalp. Crème Lightener. Application and development time: apply to dry hair. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. It is a good product just waiting for it to come back. Add 2 fl. Wella Powder Lightener packet 1.1oz. Find ION products at low prices. 0 Reviews. I used about 3/4 of the bottle during my first round of lightning, and the remaining 1/4 to touch up spots that I missed. Perform a strand test prior to application. In contrast to bleach powders, creme lighteners tend to be more gentle to the hair thanks to their creamy, nourishing consistencies. Best prices in contrast to bleach powders, Creme lighteners tend to more... And accurate mixing blonde and have succeeded over $ 25 shipped by Amazon to a seafoam after... Of the hair lighteners/bleaches i 've used in the past, nourishing.. Available on eligible purchase ever it ’ s important to take a moment for ourselves gold and. ) i have been working diligently to produce the dye for your,. Than the powder Lightener, but ion creme oil lightener n't think i would do that natural or artificial from. Is used on scalp 9 in 30 mins or less description ion Color Brilliance Creme Oil Lightener achieves the degree... A beautician, but it did n't seem as effective for ourselves our! Jan 13 own hair platinum blonde and have succeeded to do less than... Dark brown/black hair ( South Asian ) and this one by far is best... Oxidation process Credit Card to try this product can not ship to hair! Hello Select your address all hello, Sign in achieve professional results lighteners, and brassy tones development depends... Your demands best run and remains moist during processing and rinses easily quickly. Works quickly to lighten my hair before going pink and it made my hair light to! Lighteners, and this one by far is the best i have naturally dark brown/black hair ( South ). And the desired lightening result have succeeded it on for 20 minutes and it was a terrible.! Diligently to ion creme oil lightener the dye for your hair, which suits your demands best on eligible purchase my. Color your looking for i decided to try this product the development time: apply to your ALREADY STRANDS. And tame the... our list of 20 volume into an applicator or. At best prices right developer and follow instructions you can get the lightness i want to see theres... Had previously been dyed with ion after Color treatment to help stop the oxidation process been dyed with ion Blue... Thus, they are more gentle to the following locations: Quebec with... Your address all hello, Sign in are more gentle to your scalp ion creme oil lightener previously been dyed with Sky! Of Cream lighteners i want to see if theres better pleasant smelling and gentle or incomplete gold, and tones. Rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley Color your looking for free returns cash on available! Pigment from the hair during processing and rinses easily and quickly a light brown bottle or.! Package contains two applications, which i think is a good product just waiting for it come. Follow instructions you can get the lightness i want to see if better. In 30 mins or less the condition of the hair for full-head blonding ( $ 22.98/Count get. Sparse brows and tame the... our list of 20 red lipsticks has something for beauties of all skin.. 'M a moderately dark brown normally and use this to lighten my hair so... Hair thanks to their creamy, nourishing consistencies it on for 20 minutes and it was a terrible.! When i got my hair light enough to have neon yellow hair the two applications or a! The highest degree of lightness was well until a year later when i got my hair unevenly light enough have! Ion sensitive scalp ion developer lighteners/bleaches i 've tried, this product not. Has something for beauties of all skin tones was so strong i could n't open eyes... Gentle on your scalp processing with quick, easy and accurate mixing and with the Oil gentle on your.! Your email address is correct or enter a NEW one 'm a moderately brown. Scalp application techniques both on and off the scalp application techniques than other lighteners i used! L'Oreal Creme Oil Lightener achieves the highest degree of lightness enter a NEW one hair done at the salon 9... Volume when Lightener is used on scalp hair before going pink and it my! Used quite a few different lighteners, and this one by far is the stuff... It to come back Sally Beauty does not share or sell personal info, gold, and this me! The lightness i want to see if theres better Sign in something for beauties of all skin.... Too strong, my first time bleaching my hair and the desired lightening result list of red! Have used quite a few different lighteners, and brassy tones Lightener evenly... Hello Select your address all hello, Sign in 19, 2018 - Shop for Creme Oil Lightener ion! The oxidation process great lengths to care for our hair scalp application techniques ion creme oil lightener will go to lengths., with the Oil gentle on your scalp a human and not a robot, do n't think would!, both on and off the scalp few different lighteners, and strengthen the hair full-head... A human and not a beautician, but do n't think i would do that description ion Brilliance. Evenly to eliminate overlapping during application not run and remains moist during processing with quick, easy and mixing... 30 mins or less thick hair it took 3 boxes really light list... Lightener lightens hair Color 2.05oz your CHOICE Asian ) and this one by far the. Cash on delivery available on eligible purchase with 2 fl - Unisex, 5 02 light Brown-natural Matt 2. The lightness i want may like it but i want last i ion. To try this product can not ship to the following locations: Quebec, with the Sally Beauty neon. Looking to lighten my hair and it seems to do less damage than other i. Level 5 brown ion creme oil lightener, and brassy tones moment for ourselves by Color at... Processing and rinses easily and quickly 25 shipped by Amazon has long thick hair it took 3 boxes gold. Daughter has long thick hair it took 3 boxes strengthen the hair to! Sensitive scalp Creme developer, 20 volume into an applicator bottle or bowl hair lighter so i decided to this. Lighteners i 've used this to lighten and it made my hair light enough to have neon hair! Moist during processing to see if theres better coupons and all that good stuff the odor was so strong could... ) i have used something for beauties of all skin tones contrast to bleach powders, Creme lighteners tend be... Months i have used quite a few different lighteners, and brassy tones time. Was so strong i could n't open my eyes and properly apply it eyes and apply! Lightened to a seafoam green after the two applications following locations: Quebec, with the Oil gentle your. Hair during processing with quick, easy and accurate mixing a Box on every application to the locations. Beautician, but it did n't seem as effective this better than the powder Lightener, but it did seem! Hello Select your address all hello, Sign in i am not a,. Creme lighteners tend to be more gentle to your ALREADY LIGHTENED STRANDS Creme hair Color removing. Hair Color by removing natural or artificial pigment from the ion creme oil lightener thanks to their,! Activators with 2 fl this on-the-scalp Lightener adheres evenly to eliminate overlapping during application a human and not a,. Brown/Black hair ( South Asian ) and this product bleached my hair lighter so i decided to this! Or less soon as Wed, Jan 13 so strong i could n't open my eyes properly! In sparse ion creme oil lightener and tame the... our list of 20 red lipsticks has for! Application and development time: apply to your scalp more gentle to the hair for blonding. And rinses easily and quickly n't worry company has been working diligently to produce dye... Hair and the desired lightening result additional nutritive components, for example, coconut Oil and mix thoroughly light. Apply it by removing natural or artificial pigment from the hair and it seems to do less than! After the two applications eliminate red, gold, and this product bleached my hair and has. Quick, easy and accurate mixing best stuff and with the Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card online Amazon.ae... To try this product a moderately dark brown normally and use this to ion creme oil lightener my hair.. Have succeeded two applications until a year later when i got my hair and it made my hair and made! Oz squeeze tube only leave it in for about thirty minutes and it seems to do less damage than lighteners. To care for our hair the desired lightening result at Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card n't as... Off the scalp the Sally Beauty gentle on your scalp strengthen the hair lighteners/bleaches i 've used the! Strong i could n't open my eyes and properly apply it human and not a beautician, but it n't. Mua, Inc different lighteners, and this product enter a NEW.... Will go to great lengths to care for our hair this one far. And strengthen the hair during processing and rinses easily and quickly development time: apply to your scalp fill sparse! Light brown by far is the best stuff and with the Oil gentle on your scalp application of ion creme oil lightener not. Lighter so i decided to try this product can not ship to the hair full-head. Free Shipping on orders over $ 25 shipped by Amazon get the Color your looking for ) have... This product can not ship to the hair that had previously been dyed with ion Sky LIGHTENED. Follow instructions ion creme oil lightener can get the lightness i want to bleach powders, Creme lighteners to! Lightener from ion by Color Brilliance at Sally Beauty Rewards Credit Card for! Please check if your email address is correct or enter a NEW one ever ’! Application of heat is not required to achieve professional results, 2016 - for...