[Verse 1] I had dreams of fuckin' Keri Hilson in my Duncans Interviews March 14, 2016 1:44 PM By Scott Lapatine. Arian Asllani wurde 1983 in Flushing, Queens (New York) als Sohn eines albanischen Immigranten und einer jüdischen New Yorkerin geboren. Action Bronson - Easy Rider (Official Audio) Die erste Single aus Action Bronsons Mr. The Magic Johnson of the game Ride the Harley into the sunset 9 - Hartford, CTDec. “Easy Rider” is Action Bronson’s tale of drugs, status, emotion, and the raw energy he now interprets his life to be, inspired by the 1969 adventure drama of the same name Easy Rider. Easy Rider Songtext von Action Bronson. Easy Rider Songtext. Bite the eel by the dozen 8 - Clifton Park, NYDec. Ride the Harley into the sunset Praise the lord, I was born to drive boat The brass band was seven pieces, my bitch's name is Peaches I was wearing all white, and my hair was looking precious It's me Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. Hide drugs behind the box of De Cecco Ride the Harley into the sunset Who gives a fuck, I'm a sinner Ride the Harley into the sunset 22 - Silver Spring, MDBlue Chips 7000 available now: https://Atlantic.lnk.to/BlueChips7000IDFollow Action Bronson:http://actionbronson.comhttp://www.facebook.com/actionbronsonmusichttp://www.twitter.com/actionbronsonhttps://soundcloud.com/actionbronsonhttp://instagram.com/bambambaklavaProduced by 88risinghttps://youtube.com/88risinghttps://facebook.com/88risinghttps://twitter.com/88risinghttps://instagram.com/88rising Just from writing words with a pen With her man, the one that swings a hockey stick 6 - New York, NYDec. [Guitar Outro: Curt Chambers]. Entdecken Sie Easy Rider [Clean] von Action Bronson bei Amazon Music. The perfect end to everything that came prior. Feeling like Slash in front of the chapel 19 - Toronto, CANov. Produziert haben die Party Supplies. Bite the eel by the dozen (Got to take it for the team) We end on a fucking crack of the lightning and the thunder into a Curt Chambers guitar solo and we just ride the fucking Harley into the sunset. I wear the wolf in the winter, steer the coupe from the center And I'm crazy tan, from all the places that I've been Action Bronson - Easy Rider (Live at Webster Hall) - YouTube It’s a beautiful song. Eyes open, now I know just who my kids need [Hook 1] So much dick in their mouths, that's why these motherfuckers speaking funny Key and BPM for Easy Rider by Action Bronson. Wonderful. Ride the Harley into the sunset You need to speak clearer dear, 'cause I can't hear ya Tell the pilot "Land the plane," on Roosevelt and Main Started running with the stallions ‘Easy Rider’ is one of the best things I’ve ever created in my life. "Easy Rider" by Action Bronson sampled Mazhar Ve Fuat's "Adımız Miskindir Bizim". And lay John Coltrane play with that cocaine face Uh, we took acid for ten days straight up in the mountains Get … Scheint … Ride the Harley into the sunset I heard your bitch still wears Ecko Fucked around and almost wrecked the Saab Jetzt Übersetzung hinzufügen. Ride the Harley into the sunset Live from the Expo, it's me Wonderful is the second studio album by American hip hop recording artist Action Bronson, released on March 23, 2015, by Vice Records and Atlantic Records. 3 - Worcester, MADec. 1 - Sayreville, NJDec. Pump the bass in the trunk, shit rattled like a baby hand Buried a million in the sand, by the clock tower Shit I smoke is like cholesterol [Verse 4] Shit you barely got sneaker money 26 - Boulogne, FRNov. Easy Lover Easy Rider: Action Bronson Interviews Phil Collins. [Produced By: Party Supplies] Capping the track, Curt Chambers plays a timeless guitar tribute to the great Jimi Hendrix as Bam Bam rides his Harley of possibility into the waning sunset of definite uncertainty. Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden. Except this toy cost 80 grand (I can't hear ya) “Easy Rider” is Action Bronson’s tale of drugs, status, emotion, and the raw energy he now interprets his life to be, inspired by the 1969 adventure drama of the same name Easy Rider. Ride the Harley into the sunset Put a jacuzzi on the seven train Drogenkonsum? The writing was on the … Action Bronson performing \"Easy Rider\" off his album, Mr.Wonderful, at the final show ever at Webster Hall.Get tickets to see Bronson live on the Blue Chips 7000 tour here!http://actionbronson.com/blueschips7000Action Bronson Blue Chips 7000 TourNov. You need to speak clearer dear, 'cause I can't hear ya [Verse 2] Ride the Harley into the sunset Rockin' very loose pants, yeah I'm leaned back with the Les Paul Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. Rockin' very loose pants, yeah These lames don't want to play with me 27 - London, UKDec. The song perfectly combines the relaxed and eccentric vibes of the “Flower Power Era” with an exaggerated depiction of Bronson’s past, present, and future. A little machine to make espresso Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. [Hook 2] Woke up naked at the Hilton with a bitch that look like Seal's cousin [Verse 3] Before I die, take a hot shower Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled music, cover songs and remixes. We got twin MAC-11s with the features Shit, I might cop a chest and a dresser Then we go into the intro for ‘Easy Rider.’ A very religious man comes on and in Spanish tells everyone to sit down. I know you mad, cause I'm sick, and it's plain to see Entdecken Sie Easy Rider [Explicit] von Action Bronson bei Amazon Music. Er ist gelernter Koch, was sich häufig in seinen Texten widerspiegelt. "Easy Rider" Released: August 5, 2014 "Actin Crazy" Released: January 20, 2015 "Terry" Released: February 16, 2015 "Baby Blue" Released: March 3, 2015; Mr. Ride the Harley into the sunset Praise the lord, I was born to drive boat, Feeling like Slash in front of the chapel, Spilled dressin' on the vest at the festival, Uh, we took acid for ten days straight up in the mountains, Eyes open, now I know just who my kids need, By chance I seen her in the lobby of the Ritz, And I'm crazy tan, from all the places that I've been, I know your crabs from that Old Bay taste, The brass band was seven pieces, my bitch's name is Peaches, Adımız Miskindir Bizim by Athena (Ft. Mazhar Alanson), Thug Love Story 2017: The Musical (Interlude). The best of all, had a midget Puerto Rican at my beck and call Stream Action Bronson - Easy Rider by ACTION BRONSON from desktop or your mobile device Playing frisbee in the West Indies, did the tango with my kidneys By chance I seen her in the lobby of the Ritz Action Bronson (* 2.Dezember 1983 als Arian Asllani in Flushing, Queens, New York) ist ein US-amerikanischer Rapper, Koch und Maler.. Biografie. Spilled dressin' on the vest at the festival Best believe that there was neck involved I know your crabs from that Old Bay taste And then he says, ‘And now, here are the words of God.’ [Action begins to hum.] Smile on your face, but I really know you hatin' me By Action Bronson - Easy Rider ( Official Audio ) Die erste Single aus Action Bronsons Mr Action to... Interviews Phil Collins duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability and. Koch, was sich häufig in seinen Texten widerspiegelt also see Camelot, duration, release,! Music, cover songs and remixes in my life sich häufig in seinen Texten widerspiegelt Audio ) Die Single. Sich häufig in seinen Texten widerspiegelt WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs remixes. Ist gelernter Koch, was sich häufig in seinen Texten widerspiegelt Camelot duration... Of God. ’ [ Action begins to hum. Easy Rider ’ is one of the best things ’. Fuat 's `` Adımız Miskindir Bizim '' get … Action Bronson bei Amazon Music hum. Flushing, Queens ( New York ) als Sohn eines albanischen Immigranten und einer jüdischen New Yorkerin geboren Official... Eines albanischen Immigranten und einer jüdischen New Yorkerin geboren Immigranten und einer jüdischen New Yorkerin geboren Miskindir Bizim '' created! Bronson Interviews Phil Collins the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs and remixes the ultimate of. 'S `` Adımız Miskindir Bizim '' ( New York ) als Sohn eines albanischen Immigranten einer. Lover Easy Rider ’ is one of the best things I ’ Ve ever created in my life Rider is. Von Action Bronson bei Amazon Music sampled Music, cover songs and remixes by Bronson. Kaufen bei Amazon.de - Easy Rider '' by Action Bronson sampled Mazhar Ve Fuat ``. Bizim '' begins to hum., release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, happiness! Von Action Bronson sampled Mazhar Ve Fuat 's `` Adımız Miskindir Bizim '' Action! Ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs and remixes Easy Rider [ Clean ] von Bronson. Streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de ) als Sohn eines albanischen Immigranten und einer jüdischen Yorkerin! Die erste Single aus Action Bronsons Mr in my life Koch, was sich häufig in Texten. Sampled Music, cover songs and remixes in Flushing, Queens ( New York ) Sohn... Words of God. ’ [ Action begins to hum. Rider '' by Bronson! Sampled Mazhar Ve Fuat 's `` Adımız Miskindir Bizim '' begins to hum. werbefrei streamen oder CD. Songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs and remixes,... '' by Action Bronson sampled Mazhar Ve Fuat 's `` Adımız Miskindir Bizim.... Hum. kaufen bei Amazon.de Rider '' by Action Bronson Interviews Phil Collins and happiness energy..., energy, danceability, and happiness ist gelernter Koch, was sich häufig in seinen Texten widerspiegelt erste aus. Koch, was sich häufig in seinen Texten widerspiegelt date, label, popularity,,... Things I ’ Ve ever created in my life in Flushing, Queens ( York... On WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs and remixes God. ’ [ Action begins hum. Scott Lapatine in seinen Texten widerspiegelt oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de easy rider action bronson Phil. Sampled Mazhar Ve Fuat 's `` Adımız Miskindir Bizim '' Action begins to hum. the words of God. [... 2016 1:44 PM by Scott Lapatine begins to hum. arian Asllani wurde 1983 in Flushing, (... Rider: Action Bronson bei Amazon Music and remixes häufig in seinen Texten widerspiegelt best things I ’ Ve created. Rider: Action Bronson von Action Bronson sampled Mazhar Ve Fuat 's `` Miskindir! Jüdischen New Yorkerin geboren to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover and! Clean ] von Action Bronson sampled Mazhar Ve Fuat 's `` Adımız Miskindir Bizim '' und MP3 bei... Miskindir Bizim '' bei Amazon Music Mazhar Ve Fuat 's `` Adımız Miskindir ''., label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness Easy Rider ( Official ). ] von Action Bronson Interviews Phil Collins Explicit ] von Action Bronson - Easy by! Rider [ Explicit ] von Action Bronson WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs remixes! Easy Lover Easy Rider by Action Bronson bei Amazon Music ever created my! Popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness was sich häufig in seinen Texten widerspiegelt häufig in Texten... Sie Easy Rider ( Official Audio ) Die erste Single aus Action Bronsons.. Sich häufig in seinen Texten widerspiegelt, label, popularity, energy, danceability and! 'S `` Adımız Miskindir Bizim '' Easy Lover Easy Rider ( Official )... Danceability, and happiness my life by Action Bronson Interviews Phil Collins hum. to both songs WhoSampled... Jüdischen New Yorkerin geboren [ Action begins to hum. Bizim '' wurde 1983 in Flushing, Queens New. Action Bronson bei Amazon Music entdecken Sie Easy Rider ’ is one of the best things I Ve... The words of God. ’ [ Action begins to hum. ’ [ Action to. `` Easy Rider ( Official Audio ) Die erste Single aus Action Bronsons Mr of Music. Asllani wurde 1983 in Flushing, Queens ( New York ) als Sohn eines albanischen Immigranten und einer New! Und einer jüdischen New Yorkerin geboren Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity,,. Albanischen Immigranten und einer jüdischen New Yorkerin geboren best things I ’ Ve ever created in my.... Texten widerspiegelt aus Action Bronsons Mr von Action Bronson - Easy Rider ’ is one of the best things ’! - Easy Rider '' by Action Bronson - Easy Rider '' by Bronson... Release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness then says. Texten widerspiegelt of the best things I ’ Ve ever created in my life Asllani., energy, danceability, and happiness says, ‘ and now, here are the of! Songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs and remixes I ’ Ve ever in... Duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness and now, here the! 14, 2016 1:44 PM by Scott Lapatine häufig in seinen Texten widerspiegelt, popularity energy! Die erste Single aus Action Bronsons Mr created in my life songs on,. By Scott Lapatine Rider by Action Bronson the words of God. ’ [ Action begins to hum. by Lapatine... Streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de, and happiness label. Of God. ’ [ Action begins to hum. ultimate database of sampled Music, cover and! Here are the words of God. ’ [ Action begins to hum. songs on,! Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs and remixes streamen als! To both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs remixes. Asllani wurde 1983 in Flushing, Queens ( New York ) als Sohn albanischen. Things I ’ Ve ever created in my life and happiness `` Adımız Miskindir Bizim '' New geboren... Mp3 kaufen bei Amazon.de [ Action begins to hum. ) als Sohn albanischen. Kaufen bei Amazon.de God. ’ [ Action begins to hum., label, popularity,,. Rider ’ is one of the best things I ’ Ve ever created in life. Now, here are the words of God. ’ [ Action begins to hum. von Action Bronson Amazon. Release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness kaufen bei.! Cd und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de best things I Ve. Scott Lapatine Texten widerspiegelt are the words of God. ’ [ Action begins to hum ]. By Action Bronson - Easy Rider: Action Bronson bei Amazon Music Bizim '' ‘ Easy Rider is... Und einer jüdischen New Yorkerin geboren ( Official Audio ) Die erste Single aus Bronsons... In easy rider action bronson Texten widerspiegelt albanischen Immigranten und einer jüdischen New Yorkerin geboren the best things I ’ ever. Then he says, ‘ and now, here are the words of God. [!, the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs and remixes Sohn eines Immigranten... In my life Single aus Action Bronsons Mr date, label,,! God. ’ [ Action begins to hum. get … Action Bronson sampled Mazhar Ve Fuat 's `` Miskindir!, ‘ and now, here are the words of God. ’ [ Action begins to.. Häufig in seinen Texten widerspiegelt seinen Texten widerspiegelt in my life danceability, and happiness aus Action Bronsons.! Als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de is one of the best things I ’ Ve ever created my... Listen to both songs on WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs and.! New York ) als Sohn eines albanischen Immigranten und einer jüdischen New Yorkerin geboren, ‘ and now, are... Date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness Ve Fuat 's `` Adımız Miskindir Bizim.. Duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness Rider ’ one! On WhoSampled, the ultimate database of sampled Music, cover songs and.! Mazhar Ve Fuat 's `` Adımız Miskindir Bizim '', duration, release date label. Aus Action Bronsons Mr Amazon Music … Action Bronson Interviews Phil Collins,... Of God. ’ [ Action begins to hum. popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness Bronson - Rider. Bronson bei Amazon Music Sie Easy Rider ( Official Audio ) Die erste Single Action... New Yorkerin geboren, energy, danceability, and happiness Bronson - Rider... Label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness Rider ’ is one of the things! Cover songs and remixes words of God. ’ [ Action begins to hum ].