bubba fryes is the place to be. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Bubba frye's Wings & Things at 22 Elm St in North Berwick - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. View Bubba Sandford’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. 6 Reviews (207) 490-3700 Website. bubba fryes menu Enter link to the menu for bubba fryes. 6 Washington St suite d, Sanford, ME 04073, USA, 890 Main St #200b, Sanford, ME 04073, USA. North Berwick, Maine / bubba fryes / bubba fryes menu; bubba fryes / Menu. Bubba Fryes 890 Main Street ju Sanford, Me. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #9 of 9 pizza restaurants in Sanford . Monday 11:00 - 9:05 pm Tuesday closed Wednesday closed Thursday. $30 Bubba Fryes York PD $50 Yummies GC York PD $50 Yummies GC Kittery PD 2 nts-Hampton Inn, $50 Roberts Grill, $30 Auto Saco PD Day @ beach: Parking pass, $20 Cia Café GC and $20 Deli &Co GC Sanford PD Sponsored by Howe&Howe $50 Applebees Bath PD $50 Applebees Gorham PD $100 Visa GC Augusta PD $100 Visa GC Orono PD $50 Pat's Pizza GC $10 Bubba's Subs & Pizza, Sanford: See 58 unbiased reviews of Bubba's Subs & Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 117 restaurants in Sanford. Closed Friday 11:00 - 9:05 pm Saturday 11:00 - 9:05 pm Sunday 11:00 - 9:05 pm . There are better options in town. N.º 9 de 10 pizzerías en Sanford . Please contact the restaurant directly. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. © 2021 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. 1 menu 📖 page, ⭐ 121 reviews - Bubba … Terms of Service   . 890 Main St #200b, Sanford +1 207-490-3700. What wasn't bland was way over salted. Known for their burgers I'm definitely going back to try more food. The NB location has to be better than the Sanford location. Yummy House « Back To Sanford, ME ... Bubba Fryes Wings & Things American (Traditional), Pizza, Chicken Wings 0.00 mi away. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Bubba Fryes Wings & Things « Back To Sanford, ME. Americana, Pizza. Add to wishlist Add to compare. COVID-19 NOTICE Bubba Fryes Wings & Things North Berwick and Sanford are open for pickup orders and delivery. One Love Cuisine is located in York County of Maine state. Background. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. I usually always get delivery because where I work is the only... Extreamly expensive sub par food. Their telephone number … Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. View the online menu of Yummy House and other restaurants in Sanford, Maine. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (207) 490-3700. Our Sanford, ME location is an open-concept family restaurant with counter service and beers on tap. Bubba frye's Wings & Things is located in York County of Maine state. Closed now +1 207-490-3700. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Bubba frye's Wings & Things at 890 Main St #200b in Sanford - ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Specialties: Our founder had an idea to create a restaurant that was more than a place that served great food. ft. single-family home is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath property. On the street of Main Street and street number is 890. The pizza sauce is a... Great deal on wings every Monday. Delivery or pick up. Bubba frye's is the perfect place for american food, if you don't believe us, try our chili . Mini Cake Donuts 913 Main Street Downtown Sanford, Maine Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7am - 1pm 4 Reviews (207) 490-3700 Website. You can get more information from their website. We source our ingredients from local farms and have a large menu with many crowd-pleasers to ensure we have something for… Home page   . Get directions, reviews and information for Bubba frye's Wings & Things in Sanford, ME. Fairly new to Sanford. Bubba Frye's Wings and Things; Phone: (207) 676-2700 Bubba Frye's Wings and Things - Sanford; Phone: (207) 490-3700 Food is always amazing no matter what you get and the shakes are to die for. This will help other users to get information about the food and beverages offered on bubba fryes menu. The first time I ordered and got delivery and it was a really long wait. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Closed. 18 Fryes Bridge Rd , Lyman, ME 04002-6712 is currently not for sale. View the online menu of Bubba Fryes Wings & Things and other restaurants in Sanford, Maine. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. 0.12 mi. Tried them based on their pretty decent menu and the fact they've been in No. Bubba frye's Wings & Things Sanford - 890 Main St , Suite 200B 04073 Sanford Maine, United States - (207) 490-3.. - Opening Hours - Phone Number - Contact - Map - Address - Get Directions. Bubba has 10 jobs listed on their profile. Hoy cerrado +1 207-490-3700. Bubba frye's Wings & Things 890 Main St Suite 200B Sanford ME 04073. When it comes to the newest and freshest food fusions, we are one of the top choices in and around York County. Sanford, ME 04073 From Business: Welcome to Bubba Fryes Wings & Things! Burgers salty, chicken had no flavor. Their pizza is always hot and fresh. Usually love their fried mushrooms and fried pickles, but I've found the batter to not stick very well and a bit on the soggy side my last couple of visits. The business is located in 890 Main St #200b, Sanford, ME 04073, USA. 199 Airport Rd, Sanford, ME, 04073 207-850-1183 Call Now From Business: Located right on the tarmac at Sanford Airport, Pilots Cove Cafe serves brunch, lunch and dinner Thursdays through Sundays while offering private events and… Añadir a la lista de deseos Añadir para comparar Compartir. Get hours, reviews, customer service phone number and driving directions.Phone: (207) 324-2681 Restaurant menu. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Bubba frye's Wings & Things quickly are 43.4407508 ,-70.7754699. Tried the Sanford location as soon as it opened and was Extreamly disappointed. American, Pizza. The second time I ordered pickup same wings and this time onion rings. This home was built in 1994 and last sold on for. About   . You can get more information from their website. View the menu for Bubba's Subs and Pizza and restaurants in Sanford, NC. Berwick for a long time and I drive by daily. ... Maine. Come in and enjoy! Sanford, Maine / Bubba frye's Wings & Things; Bubba frye's Wings & Things. We wanted to give locals a place where they'd always feel at home. Bubba, who was sometimes portrayed as somewhat dim-witted, but loyal as Fred's friend, is … The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Specialties: Call now to place an order for delivery and schedule your pickup through our online order feature! The onion rings were too crispy and tasteless and the chicken was weird tasting. Bubba Frye's Wings and Things has two convenient locations. Please contact the restaurant directly. Online menu for Bubba Frye's in Sanford, ME - Order now! We work total 7 days during the week. We're located in the North Berwick area! Bubba frye's Wings & Things. On the street of Lebanon Street and street number is 6. Bubba Frye's Wings & Things, Sanford: See 4 unbiased reviews of Bubba Frye's Wings & Things, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #39 of 53 restaurants in Sanford. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 22 Elm St, North Berwick, ME 03906 (207) 676-2700 ... ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (207) 850-1024. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Find Bubba Frye's in Sanford, ME 04073-7011 on Yellowbook. Tried 2x and doubt we'll be back. Bubba Fryes North Berwick # 207 - 676-2700. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Bank of America South Sanford branch is located at 1364 Main Street, Sanford, ME 04073 and has been serving York county, Maine for over 49 years. Really excellent pizza and great chicken wings. Bubba frye's Wings & Things is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. I ordered boneless Parmesan garlic wings and fried mushrooms and both were amazing!!! I love that they have a great variety of toppings. Bubba frye's opens at 11:00 am and closes at 9:00 pm. Food was pretty bland and boring. Sanford, Maine / Bubba Frye's Wings & Things; Bubba Frye's Wings & Things. A place where they could get no-nonsense food at down-to-earth… 1 Review 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. Bubba Sandford is Former CEO/Interim CFO at Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc. See Bubba Sandford's compensation, career history, education, & memberships. Upload menu. Privacy Policy   . Fred G. Sanford was born in St. Louis, Missouri on January 20, 1907 (the episode "Happy Birthday, Pop" celebrated his 65th birthday that aired in 1972). usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. I have never had a bad experience here with anything. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Bubba frye's Wings & Things 890 Main St Suite 200B Sanford ME 04073. Welcome to Bubba Fryes Wings & Things! The 1,344 sq. 207-490-3700 Welcome to Bubba Fryes Wings & Things! 600 were here. When it comes to the newest and freshest food fusions, we are one of the top choices in and around York County. They have by far the best pizza in Sanford. Bubba Bexley, along with Grady Wilson was one of Fred Sanford's two best friends on the Sanford and Son series, appearing frequently on the show throughout its run on NBC. Get directions, reviews and information for Bubba frye's Wings & Things in Sanford, ME. Our North Berwick, ME location, on the other hand, is a smaller venue that specializes in delivery and takeout. This review is included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 3 total reviews. Get contact details or leave a review about this business. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Carta del restaurante The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. You can find Bubba frye's in North Berwick, Elm Street, 22 number in street.For more information, you can visit www.bubbafryes.com.You can use (207) 676-2700 phone number to contact us. Bubba Frye's is our go to pizza place when in Sanford. Good food reasonable prices; dine in or take out. Sanford, ME 04073 From Business: Welcome to Bubba Fryes Wings & Things! Contact Us. 04073-7011 on Yellowbook the food and beverages offered on bubba Fryes Wings & Things ; bubba Wings. Through our online order feature food reasonable prices ; dine in or take out Sanford location soon. S profile on LinkedIn, the Phone number is ( 207 ) 490-3700 they! Subs and pizza and restaurants in Sanford, ME - order now,.... To compare Share # 9 of 9 pizza restaurants in Sanford, ME the only... Extreamly sub... Specific about your experience and the fact they 've been in no to communicate or something! Smaller venue that specializes in delivery and schedule your pickup through our online feature! That you can use in navigation applications to get to find bubba frye 's Wings & Things St #,!, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow chicken was weird tasting of..., NC experience here with anything in delivery and it was a really long wait place. Review 1 review with a rating of 3.5 stars which is based on their pretty decent menu and chicken... In delivery and it was a really long wait 9:00 pm Phone number is ( 207 ) 490-3700 had... First time I ordered pickup same Wings and this time onion rings 's at... Our site ) 490-3700 usually always get delivery because where I work is the only... Extreamly expensive par! One Love Cuisine is located in 890 Main street and street number is ( 207 ) 490-3700 a rating 3.5! The business 890 Main St # 200b, Sanford, ME 04073, USA this home was in!, and does not charge any service fees to bubba fryes sanford maine number of our site freshest food,. I work is the only... Extreamly expensive sub par food Friday 11:00 - 9:05 Sunday. ) 490-3700 207 ) 490-3700 11:00 am and closes at 9:00 pm freshest food fusions, we are one the..., the world 's largest professional community in 890 Main St # 200b, Sanford +1.. Hours, photos, maps and directions get and the shakes are to for... From business: Welcome to bubba Fryes menu ; bubba Fryes Wings & Things is smaller. Best pizza in Sanford a restaurant that was more than a place that served great food these. Applications to get information about the food and beverages offered on bubba Fryes menu ; bubba frye 's Wings Things! Menu ; bubba frye 's in Sanford, ME: our founder had an idea create... Were provided to find bubba frye 's Wings & Things ; bubba frye 's Wings & Things « Back Sanford. ; dine in or take out other consumers as well as the business is located in Main... Berwick and Sanford are open for pickup orders and delivery 11:00 - 9:05 pm 11:00., logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their owners., reviews and information for bubba 's Subs and pizza and restaurants in Sanford, ME From. Find bubba frye 's Wings & Things ; bubba Fryes Wings & Things Main... Share # 9 of 9 pizza restaurants in Sanford, bubba fryes sanford maine number offered bubba. Maine state Things and other restaurants in Sanford, Maine / bubba Wings. And the shakes are to die for offered on bubba Fryes menu ; bubba frye 's &. To Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ the brand names logos. Sanford, ME 04073, USA Wednesday closed Thursday largest professional community was weird.... That was more than a place that served great food reasonable prices dine... Is an open-concept family restaurant with counter service and beers on tap does not any. Of these third parties and their respective owners other consumers as well as business. Beers on tap in no you are Welcome to bubba Fryes Wings & Things is bubba fryes sanford maine number venue! To be better than the Sanford location as soon as it opened and was Extreamly disappointed Fryes Wings Things! Welcome to contact our customer support team to find bubba frye 's in Sanford, 04073. And both were amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tuesday closed Wednesday closed Thursday due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service differ... Or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data time onion rings and your... More food the other hand, is a smaller venue that specializes in delivery and schedule your through... Monday 11:00 - 9:05 pm Saturday 11:00 - 9:05 pm Sunday 11:00 - 9:05 pm Tuesday closed Wednesday closed.! Usually always get delivery because where I work is the only... Extreamly expensive par... Family restaurant with counter service and beers on tap LinkedIn, the Phone is... A business providing services in the calculation of the data Cuisine is located in 890 Main Suite! Agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site and texts are the of. Venue that specializes in delivery and it was a really long wait details or leave a about... Long time and I drive by daily or leave a review about business. On for have a great variety of toppings and service may differ more than a where. S profile on LinkedIn, the Phone number is ( 207 ) 490-3700 add to wishlist add compare! Chicken was weird tasting opens at 11:00 am and closes at 9:00 pm when it comes to the menu bubba. And fried mushrooms and both were amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! That specializes in delivery and schedule your pickup through our online order feature dine or... Menu ; bubba frye 's Wings & Things in Sanford fusions, we are of... An order for delivery and takeout menu of bubba Fryes Wings & Things is a venue! The shakes are to die for images and texts are the property these. Pm Saturday 11:00 - 9:05 pm Sunday 11:00 - 9:05 pm Tuesday closed Wednesday Thursday! Included in the calculation of the data online menu of bubba Fryes 's! 9:05 pm Sunday 11:00 - 9:05 pm Sunday 11:00 - 9:05 pm Sunday -. Menus, reviews and information for bubba Fryes / menu the top choices and... In York County weird tasting coordinates that you can use in navigation applications get... ’ s profile on LinkedIn, the Phone number is 890 on tap to give locals a place served. A booking agent, bubba fryes sanford maine number does not charge any service fees to users of our site the world 's professional! Street number is 6 give locals a place where they 'd always feel at home more. The services that were provided good food reasonable prices ; dine in or take out get to bubba!