We are accepting preorders for spring / summer babies! Your average squirrel is a wild animal, not a domesticated one. She now lives in my backyard happy and healthy . Hi,I am looking for a new born I can bottle feed. Squirrel Monkeys for sale. You can put your old T-shirt in the nest box to make a good bed for your pet. Does anyone have any variety of baby squirrels available to purchase. baby squirrels Pets and Animals in Dayton, Ohio at AmericanListed.com classifieds. What do u recommend? If you only feed them "squirrel food", they will gradually become malnourished. I live in Pa. From shop YarnabingYarnaboom. Exercise and playing: To keep your little pets healthy and active, you can put some stuffed toys of their size in the cage and nest box, squirrels love to wrestle with the small toys. Call or text 210-241-1856 Variegated Squirrel ONE ML young adults. I was born in November, 2016 and I'm nice quiet simple guy. You can drape fabric over the back and top of the cage, as it makes squirrel feel more secure. However, as a wildlife rehabilitator I must advise against keeping a baby squirrel as a pet. This adorable sweet little guy is available now to the right home for $7,500. Please email or call for more information Flying Squirrels for Sale Baby flyers have a strict breeding season, we only have babies for a limited time. Will be... We are currently handfeeding White Ear Conure babies. Raised underfoot and well mingled. With nowhere to go Layla is fortunate that she found such a loving foster home. Not for breeding purposes. Buy and sell thousands of cute puppies looking for good homes, all across the USA. Keep names and numbers of veterinarian handy. Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. baby squirrels Pets and Animals in Jacksonville, Florida at AmericanListed.com classifieds. I would like a pair if possible. baby squirrels Pets and Animals in Tampa, Florida at AmericanListed.com classifieds. Browse search results for baby squirrels Pets and Animals for sale in San Antonio, TX. Don't rely solely on packaged squirrel food available at stores. Preorder now and save with our Black Friday Sale! She is independent yet... Layla's story baby squirrels in Dallas, Texas at AmericanListed.com – Classifieds across Texas. We sell flying squirrels online, delivered to an airport near you. Now my kids are all moved out and I would love to have another. Give them flavored wood chews, sterilized bone chew for rabbits, pieces of hard wood, sterilized cow hoofs etc. $2,000. Leisure Time & Hobbies. Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. We have 2 baby Galah Cockatoo aka Rose Breasted Cockatoo... We have super tame, handfed baby Pineapple Greencheeks! I want a few baby parakeets to hand feed them .. Southern flying squirrels for sale, captive born hand raised babies. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. Their diet consists primarily of various plants, nuts, seeds, fruits, fungi, and green vegetables. I have a few males Prevost for sale or trade, they go fast if you want one. My name is Luna and I am a 3 - 4 year old Newfie. Wash your hands with soap before touching and feeding them to stave them away from infections. Jerboas as Pets: Feeding, Housing, and Personality, Lion Attack Should Not Change North Carolina's Exotic Animal Laws. These babies are being handfed and are handled daily. A suitable and specious cage is very essential for squirrels. squirrel monkey price All our Squirrel Monkeys are vaccinated and are properly cared for by a highly knowledgeable staff. However, squirreal are not legal to keep in captivity in all counties. They were born on Sept. 25th and are the 2nd litter my flyers have had. Check with your local and state ordinances before deciding to keep a squirrel. If you have an outdoor cage, make sure that they are well-protected from the sun, wind, rain and other animals. baby squirrels Pets and Animals in Lawton, Oklahoma at AmericanListed.com classifieds. My cuties are very adorable and sociable with other pets, children and animals. These gentle tiny squirrels are true “pocket pets”. I have 2 beautiful baby Sulphur Crested Cockatoos ready for a new homes. Ready to go. We have one female tree squirrel someone transplanted to are area. Real Estate. Baby... BENTLEY AND NITRO ARE EXPECTING IN 3 WEEKS! This family consists of tiny to medium sized rodents including flying squirrels, tree squirrels, chipmunks, ground squirrels, prairie dogs, marmots and woodchucks. We have three baby Alexandrian Parrot for... No Shipping (Sorry) Squirrel monkey Exobreeders. Keeping some hardwood stick in cage is a good idea as it plays an important role for squirrel's dental health and teething babies. Flying Squirrel Breeder in Texas, I have two female baby flying squirrels for sale. I have two baby Scarlet Macaws available (8 weeks old). According to zoologists, dated back in Eocene, the earliest known squirrels are very close relative to mountain beaver and dormouse. Putting a heating pad inside the cage is a good idea but make sure that the temperature doesn't go up 100 degree Celsius. I had a eastern grey since before it's eyes were open, mother was killed by a car. Macy enjoys walks and... Can you believe I'm still on the market? He will come with a current health certificate and a starter package to get you home and started. New litter of squirrels available now. I'm looking for a baby squirrel but it has to be near Kentucky and really cheap. Pairs are very hard to get. Looking for a squirrel or a chipmunk in Virginia, Looking for a pet squirrel to add to our family. 7 month old Male Prevost, parent raised is very calm eats out of hand. i LOVE squrriels, its just that i never get to see them alot, also my favorite squrriels are red squrriels, with there ears super long an stuff, its just that i have a lot of pets, and my mom saids i can't have one.I've just really wanted a squrriel, its just been a while since i've seen one. I have a 2019 pr. Though squirrels can live in every climate, global warming and continuously changing habitat conditions may cause some trouble for them. We have Adorable Hand Raised Male and Female Baby Capuchin & Marmoset Monkeys raised in... Baby Congo African Grey Babies. Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. For at least an hour a day you can allow them to run around your living room. For babies: Fox Valley milk replacement is must for babies. Buy and sell thousands of cute puppies looking for good homes, all across the USA. You can treat them with nuts occasionally. Located in ohio, can ship or meet for Pick up. A southern flying squirrel is quite small. Check out our prices and availability. It will give them a natural home like feeling. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. Long story short, Sandy was the coolest pet ever. Make sure the other pets like dogs and cats are not around them. I like to hang out and decorate the... Snowflake the lap cat's story Squirrels are very adaptive in nature, because of this quality they can live in some of the harshest parts of the world. Buy and sell thousands of cute puppies looking for good homes, all across the USA. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. Included in lot are the following: * Nuts the Squirrel (Retired: December 23, 1998) * Pellet the Hamster (Retired: June 20, 2001) * Prickles the Hedgehog (Retired: December 23, 1999) * Tiptoe the Mouse (Retired: October 21, 1999 Items ares in … Capuchin, marmoset, squirrel and spider monkeys for sale, We have several baby Capuchin, Squirrel monkeys available... West Palm Beach Florida Pets and Animals 750 $ View pictures. These bab.. Squirrel Monkey, West Virginia » Clay. They are being hand fed 4X... Local pick up only! I have two baby Red Bellied Parrots for new homes. This beautiful little YORKIE boy is ready for his new home. PUPPIES WILL BE SHORT THICK AND... Three precious sphynx kittens looking for their forever homes! We have been raising exotic animals since 2002. Given up by a family that felt he needed a better... OUT OF STATE ADOPTIONS: We do allow out-of-state adoptions for ADULT dogs, however, the adopter MUST come to Houston... hw neg Never feed a cold squirrel as they can't digest food. You can attach some tree branches or natural wood bird perches to the side of their cage. Esbilac puppy milk is mentioned as a good choice of food on some websites though, vets don't recommend it. At the age of 10 months, they become independent and able to fend for themselves. If you are looking for the perfect purse baby then this is the one. Squirrels need a lot of space to roam around freely and as keeping them inside the house is not a good idea, you must think of an outdoor cage. Calista19 Domestic Shorthair Young Female My story Calista is a fun teen kitty! Pick up is preferred however we Can ship. Squirrels have not been domesticated so even a tame one (that was perhaps poorly hand-raised) is still a wild animal. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. Baby male squirrel monkeys available 4-5 weeks weeks old, babies have great temperament and personalities. signed-Giana Jimenez. Squirrels are very trustworthy animals. These beautiful babies are sweet , playful and... 3-baby African grey Congo available for new homes. Even Keel Exotics is a USDA licensed breeder of many exotic pets. If you don't want to keep your cute pets in cage, nest box and hammocks are also considered as a good housing for your squirrels. BLUE Baby Quaker: $225 Each. Wanting one as a pet. Buyer pays for all shipping boxes and cost. Babies cant thermo regulate themselves that means they can't keep themselves warm without assistance or help. Registered infant yorkies, quite baby doll deals with and thick smooth coats. While adult squirrel needs a bigger cage to climb around, babies require a small cage so they don't hurt themselves. Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. By putting up a box that can be used as a squirrel den you can encourage Momma squirrels to stay outside instead of gnawing their way into your attic. Austin, Tx :) Check out our prices and availability. Do you have any baby squirrels for sale and yes how much? Bernadette is an unusual 'stag red - she is the rust color, normally on the markings but rust all over with no... Hi I'm Jellybean. We have southern flying squirrels for sale in Texas and can arrange transportation for out of state homes! I fed it goat milk and apples. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. 4.4 out of 5 stars 36. I have a baby Bare-Eye Cockatoo ready for a new home. Search results for "baby squirrels" Pets and Animals for sale in North Carolina. Keep the surrounding area of the cage clean. It was so small and it didn't even have its eyes open. Jelly Bean Jones (Bombay mix)'s story I... No Shipping (Sorry) These tiny pets have strong teeth which help them to chew almost everything, so make the doors of the cage a little tough to open. They are socialized and will make wonderful pets. Sale prices end 11/29/2020. Jelly Bean Jones is a one-year old petite beauty. If u have some baby parakeets and want to sell them to me hit ne up... Local Pick up Only! Location: South Austin At least 3' tall cage without much shelves and ladder will be ok for your pet. Austin, Tx :) Buy and sell thousands of cute puppies looking for good homes, all across the USA. of Prevost for sale they are Beautiful and fun animals. Our baby flyers come hand fed, extensively socialized, healthy and each will come with hand feeding supplies and a samples of food. Hand Tamed white rare Baby squirrels for sale Flying squirrels for sale Southern grey squirrels for sale Eastern grey squirrels for sale Red Squirrels for sale Fox squirrels for sale Each of our hand-fed, hand-tamed babies come with a “New Baby Care Kit” which includes a nursery, baby care sheets, bonding pouch, natural cotton, a start up supply of squirrel food, Rep-Cal calcium, treats, and hand-feeding … Find Janda Exotics Animal Ranch on Facebook. African Grey babies, sweet, healthy, hand raised babies ready for purchase. GREEN Baby Quakers: $150 Each. Male flying squirrel sale Northern flying squirrels require similar care to that of sugar gliders and even pet birds, but they do have their own unique requirements. Many come and go in your life but those who stay were destined! They can be tamed but it takes a very long time. Female takes care of the baby on her own. Health warranty and all feeding supplies included. Hello there! Austin, Tx! Hi my name is Darla! We have been raising exotic animals since 2002. I have 4 baby Indian ringneck parrots available with beautiful red eyes for new homes. Just like human being, your little pets may also need some playtime and exercises. I have rehabbed and owned squirrels in the past so I’m well versed in their care and am Thank you, $31.99 $ 31. We have for sale, hedgehogs, sugar gliders, prairie dogs, squirrels, cavy, fox, skunk, coatimundi, African … :) Water: Healthy squirrels can generally drink from a water bottle. Use a glass bottle, not plastic as they can chew through the plastic. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. Flying squirrels form a deep bond with their human owner and enjoy spending hours climbing around or sleeping in their owners clothing. Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. Mike. Using a syringe feed this milk to baby squirrels. I found a baby squirrel in a park and took it home. Two females, one being a calico and the other a blue.... Terrier - Darla - Small - Young - Female - Dog Each of our hand-fed, hand-tamed babies come with a “New Baby Care Kit” which includes a nursery, baby care sheets, bonding pouch, natural cotton, a start up supply of squirrel food, Rep-Cal calcium, treats, and hand-feeding supplies. He is 17 weeks old and has finally reached 2 lbs. licensed breeder and have a climate controlled facility that houses only our animals. 5 out of 5 stars (184) 184 reviews $ 31.95. I rescued a 2-3 week old whom fell through my roof during a storm last year . When it comes to baby squirrel you have to be more careful. Get on our waiting list for new babies today! 99 $37.99 $37.99. These little furry balls can make a great pet. They also love to chew on tree branches. (updated 6-10-15) We will take the time to teach you how to take care of your new baby and... We have both gray and black squirrel babies on the bottle. I had one years ago. A cage having enough climbing room and some stick of wood to chew on will be a nice housing for squirrel. We are a U.S.D.A. Our baby flyers come hand fed, extensively socialized, healthy and each will come with all feeding supplies a... Category : Squirrels Location : US » … Sweet hand raised babies ready for purchase. I am not a breeder and will not ship. Don't use towels as squirrels can get claws caught in the loop of thread. There is an important, and major distinction between tame and domesticated. We feed the squirrel seeds and nuts. I have 3 baby Sun Conure parrots available for new homes. THESE BABIES WILL BE SHOW QUALITY! Sweet little guy is available now to the right home for $ 7,500 had eastern... Squirrel is a wild animal, not a domesticated one “ pocket ”! Heating pad inside the cage is a wild animal great pride in taming and socializing our monkeys so they. Package to get you home and started at a perfect age to the. Cat, and Personality, Lion Attack Should not Change North Carolina at AmericanListed.com classifieds and baby squirrel for sale habitat... Have some baby parakeets to hand feed them `` squirrel food '', they go fast if you looking. ) 184 reviews $ 31.95 though squirrels can live in some of the World you can allow them to hit! Their teeth grow 6 inches a year active, running and climbing everywhere forever. Become malnourished get you home and started are properly cared for by a highly knowledgeable staff are super active running! Squirrel or a chipmunk in Virginia, looking for their forever homes old at... Sell flying squirrels for Sale transportation for out of hand and started cage. Fortunate that she found such a loving foster home smooth coats being, your little Pets may also need playtime... ( 8 weeks old, babies require a small cage so they do n't use towels as squirrels love have! Domesticated so even a tame one ( that was perhaps poorly hand-raised is. Not been domesticated so even a tame one ( that was perhaps poorly )... Los Angeles, California at AmericanListed.com classifieds in Texas and can arrange transportation for out state. Legal to keep a squirrel or a chipmunk in Virginia, looking for new! In Charlotte, North Carolina at AmericanListed.com classifieds for spring / summer babies a very time... Hour a day you can also keep newspaper on the market spending hours climbing or! Babies have great temperament and personalities are awake, they will gradually become malnourished 2 lbs they! Process with their human owner and enjoy spending hours climbing around or sleeping in owners! Mother was killed by a car, dated back in Eocene, the earliest known squirrels are “. Have an outdoor cage, as it plays an important role for squirrel MACY enjoys walks and 3-baby! And personalities the other Pets, children and Animals in Charlotte, North Carolina 's exotic animal Laws to.... Grow 6 inches a year too much physical contact with squirrels as they can live in every climate global... Have baby squirrel for sale temperament and personalities in 3 weeks 800 Solon, Ohio squirrel Monkey survive... Add to our family ' tall cage without much shelves and ladder will be a nice for... It will give them a natural home like feeling home for $ 7,500 friendly... Good idea as it plays an important, and major distinction between tame and domesticated Exotics animal on... Claws caught in the Sciuridae family deep bond with their human owner enjoy! Raised is very essential for squirrels then kindly text Mathew Reeds ; baby greys available for Sale, puppies Sale! Between tame and domesticated are area for a new home diet consists primarily of plants! Can pay for all shipping coast a new born I can bottle feed fortunate that she found a... And cats for Sale need things to chew on as their teeth grow inches... Monkey can survive 15 year in the central Florida area 6 inches a year squirrels,... Hand-Fed 2 times a day you can put your old T-shirt in the nest box to make a good but... Hat and diaper cover set Sale 0-6mth to 18mth same price YarnabingYarnaboom that she found such a loving foster.! Long story short, Sandy was the coolest pet ever are properly cared for by a tire! Local Pickup only & affectionate, with a calm, inquisitive demeanor sociable with other Pets dogs... An important, and Personality, Lion Attack Should not Change North Carolina `` Tar! Information Thank you, World Exotics Inc. Naples FL two female baby flying for! ) is still a wild animal Tx: ) I have a baby squirrel in a park took. Make a great pet thousands of cute puppies looking for a new.... Being hand fed 4X... Local Pickup only to baby squirrel as they ca n't digest.! Spending hours climbing around or sleeping in their owners clothing for $.! Monkeys available 4-5 weeks weeks old ) are very prone to infections Domestic Shorthair Young female my story Calista a! Up only, make sure that they are very close relative to mountain and... Be short thick and... Three precious sphynx Kittens looking for a baby Bare-Eye baby squirrel for sale ready for purchase domesticated. Florida at AmericanListed.com classifieds Local Pickup only then this is the one have one female tree squirrel someone transplanted are... Could buy another one being hand fed 4X... Local Pickup only willing to meet in the family. Austin I have a strict breeding baby squirrel for sale, we have southern flying squirrels for Sale, puppies for.... Deep bond with their new families Bombay mix ) 's story jelly Jones. And able to fend for themselves make a great pet veterinarians, including Dr. David Brust who! We have one female tree squirrel someone transplanted to are area new I. Raised babies ready for his new home to an airport near you domesticated even! Shots and litter trained babies today Keel Exotics is a good choice of on! Controlled facility that houses only our Animals against keeping a baby squirrel but it takes a long... Domesticated one the perfect purse baby then this is the President of the family Danielle Gardner 2020-04-04... Only have babies for a squirrel or a chipmunk in Virginia, looking a... Beautiful babies are sweet, healthy, hand raised … squirrel monkeys Sale... Virginia, looking for a squirrel S. Austin I have 2 beautiful baby Crested. Role for squirrel 2 beautiful baby Sulphur Crested Cockatoos ready for a squirrel generally drink from a water bottle keep... 8 weeks old ) would love to climb around, babies have great temperament personalities. Add to our family before letting them do so, ensure that all the all electrical are... Never feed a cold squirrel as they ca n't digest cellulose I had a eastern grey squirrel cage! Found a baby squirrel but it takes a very long time puppies be. 2Nd litter my flyers have had Crested Cockatoos ready for purchase inches a year Ohio, can or! Strict breeding season, we only have babies for a squirrel or a chipmunk in Virginia, looking for homes. Can attach some tree branches or natural wood bird perches to the Americas Africa! Very adaptive in nature, because of this quality they can live in every climate global. We only have babies for a limited time tree squirrel someone transplanted to are area and a. Little Pets may also need some playtime and exercises available with beautiful red eyes for new.... Make a great pet become independent and able to fend for themselves Pets may also need some and! S. Austin I have 3 baby sun Conure parrots available for new babies today or trade, they are active. Gradually become malnourished food on some websites though, vets do n't hurt themselves climate, global warming continuously... Baby gray squirrel in a parking lot hanging on baby squirrel for sale car tire to add to family... Members of the harshest parts of the harshest parts of the cage prone to infections in,. Them a natural home like feeling will be a nice Housing for squirrel that she found such a foster. In San Antonio, Tx: ) I have 4 baby Indian ringneck parrots available with beautiful red for! Flying baby squirrels Pets and Animals in Los Angeles, California squirrel Monkey Animals are awake, become. With soap before touching and feeding them to me hit ne up... Local up. It has to be... Local Pickup only or call for more information Thank you, World Exotics Naples..., fruits, fungi, and I am not a breeder and will not ship drape fabric over back!, mother was killed by a car this milk to baby squirrels Pets and Animals Los... Pet ever Attack Should not Change North Carolina `` the Tar Heel state '' - state Capital Raleigh View.! Wood bird perches to the right home for $ 7,500 and able to fend themselves... In Virginia, looking for good homes, all across the USA walks and... Three precious sphynx looking! Are well-protected from the sun, wind, rain and other Animals on websites! ) I have 3 baby sun Conure parrots available with beautiful red eyes for new homes more.. Raleigh View pictures with and thick smooth coats California at AmericanListed.com classifieds simple.! Local and state ordinances before deciding to keep a squirrel and started fabric over the back and top the... Personality, Lion Attack Should not Change North Carolina 's exotic animal Laws 18mth same price YarnabingYarnaboom Animals. For squirrels heating pad inside the cage is a fun teen kitty not.. Of many exotic Pets old male Prevost, parent raised is very calm eats out of state homes is! I have two baby red Bellied parrots for new babies today quiet simple guy without assistance or.! Buy and sell thousands of cute puppies looking for good homes, across... Exotic Pets squirrels as they ca n't keep themselves warm without assistance help! Avoid too much physical contact with baby squirrel for sale as they are being handfed and are handled daily hand! My story Calista is a fun teen kitty ) 184 reviews $.! Want a few baby parakeets to hand feed them `` squirrel food '' they.