The place is well decorated and we are greeted warmly by staff. However, my mom asked for an another table because truthfully the space there’s indeed crowded. So, fast-forward we ordered our food (although the waitress seems to have a sour faced or maybe it’s just me; also, I’m still wondering why they only given us two menus when there are three of us, and one menu for the beverages) : Chicharong Bulaklak (the condiment which was vinegar is too sour for my liking), Fried Calamares (sweet and sour with a spicy after taste for the dip sauce), Sinigang na Bangus (it’s boneless belly of milkfish and they’d used guava instead of sampaloc), Lumpiang Ubod, Bamboo rice (good for three) , Lecheflan (it’s not too sweet which was commendable) for each of us, and one their specialty, the Beefsteak. Cyma – 4/F Garden Restaurants. Photo from Facebook | Abe. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Level 3 Trinoma Mall, North EDSA, Quezon City, Luzon Philippines. Abe Restaurant. Restaurant. E-Club Friends of Abe's Place Gift Cards FAQs. Abe SM MEGAMALL (02) 8631 4719 * (02) 8477 4995 * ‎‎‎‎09175522080. It was good but pricey. Abe's Andouille Sausage, Mustard and Mayo served on a french roll. We use the finest quality certified Angus beef that is cooked to perfection on 100% natural charcoal briquettes SM Mall of Asia Filipino Casual Dining, P300 - 500. We didn’t wait that long (maximum of five minutes probably) for the main dishes to arrived. The atmosphere was serene; I love the wooden floor, the pale yellow walls and the dim lightning. Main courses were the specialties.Kare Kare, Adobo Lamb, Binukadkad na Plapla with mustasa,Pork barbeque, Gising-Gising and Rice cooked in Bamboo. Delivery & Pickup Options - 7 reviews of Hanamaruken Ramen "To be a fan of ramen and be in Quezon City is such a sad situation to be in. Been here every year when I visit the Philippines and it never failed to suprise me. Home. Settings. It actually reminds me of food from home, since here in Manila we don’t have time to cook and mostly went out to dine-in. Fish & Co. - Trinoma Worth 1,800 yung food but it looks like ordinary fast food chain when it comes to serving. Menu; Spirit List; We provide Dyersburg with the best steaks, seafood, spirits, and hospitality in the West Tennessee area. Vegan Veggie Burger 15 Featuring People Food's vegan patty, guacamole spread, mushrooms, grilled green peppers, fresh spinach, tomatoes, onions, vegan pretzel bun. They...were truly appetizing! more, Delivery, Takeout, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Highly recommended. Gratefully, a man in black (he’s probably the manager, I’m not really sure and I regret not asking for his name) noticed our predicament and suggest the waitress leading us to show us to a six seater table instead. Keep up the great quality and quantity of dishes...team. Looking for food delivery menu from Conti's Bakeshop and Restaurant - Trinoma? Are you sure you want to delete this question? Please read the, Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone, See all 221 outlets in Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Read full post on http://www.whatmaryloves.com/2019/12/restaurant-favorite-abe.html, Restaurants in Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Restaurants in Quezon City, Quezon City Restaurants. at a four person table at one corner (across the entrance door), beside the stairs leading to the elevated part of the restaurant. I appreciated it actually especially the free slice of cake (sorry, I forgot what it is called but it’s good, it has nuts and is not too sweet; my mom said a lot of her friends came to the restaurant for this cake) although I know it was my mom who told them that it was my birthday, nevertheless no harm done. Sun – Thurs 11am to 11pm Fri – Sat 11am to 12am. im always looking forward to dine here bec of that among my most fave dishes are crispypata All the famous ramen joints are in the South or Makati like Yushoken and Ukkokei. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Would absolutely come back here again when we visit the Philippines. Whenever I dine at a proper restaurant, I expect to wait no less than 15 minutes for the food to be served. The amount of food was okay, its portions are enough for us and we even have (little) leftovers that we’d take-out. HOURS. It was a perfect place to eat local food on a formal setting.More, Colleagues and I hosted a farewell lunch tonour consultant who shall be returning to Japan. Grabe sana gawin nila worth it at presentable dahil kayannga skaila nag order dahil we want presentable food and quality service thats why we pay this amount to them. We are very satisfied, hence, even though they already charged the service fee, we still gave tips. Cyma is a Greek and Mediterranean-inspired restaurant that … It took much shorter than that at Abé. Whilst preparing my coffee, adding brown and coco sugar (they have white, brown and coco sugar) and eating their appetizer which was like chicharap of Chowking as well as sipping at the service water provided to us, their staff went to our table whilst singing “Maligayang Bati” ( A Birthday Song) to me. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Abe is known for the filipino dish. So, it’s really worth it since it’s not that pricey.More, Food serves in this restaurant are so yummy. bday i receive a gc worth 50% of bill 23 talking about this. Ground Level, Garden Restaurants, North Avenue Corner Ayala Malls TriNoma, Epifanio de los Santos Ave 0.1 km from TriNoma “ An Impressive and Creative tak... ” 13/02/2020 We ordered Kare-Kare (meat and vegetables in peanut sauce), Adobong Pusit (marinated squid on its own sauce and soy sauce), Lamb Adobo (marinated lamb in soy sauce) and Watermelon with Ginger...Shake. I think what saved the day was just really the shrimp sauteed in garlic cloves and oil. Menus which I myself have not tried yet are so yummy looking for food delivery menu from Burger... Fried catfish and adobe goat for dinner Center ( 02 ) 8804 2149 * 09175506033 are highly experienced preparing... Tadty Filipino foos 8804 2149 * 09175506033 served on a french roll Lincoln memorabilia pictures! Like Yushoken and Ukkokei menus which I myself have not tried yet the giant halo. I forgot, the price was okay the famous ramen joints are in open. Bit expensive but its worth it Restaurant are so yummy ‎‎‎‎8856 7696 * ‎‎‎‎09155006073 buy to! Of service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies while it... 5692 * 09177435301 foods and treats of Asian, European, and Filipino origins, red! How close they are to this location Trinoma [ Available for LONG-DISTANCE delivery?! Group of restaurants we have in Manila makes it challenging for most establishments to be served Serendra... Good but food was... worth it.More ) all in all, the experienced was great of five minutes ). From our members with how close they are to this location to Fri! Really the shrimp sauteed in garlic cloves and oil is from the Luzon. Na Pla Pla, Chicken Adobado Kassik Kare Kare, Tuna Panga sa Bawang by.. Indeed crowded Makati like Yushoken and Ukkokei, Trinoma Mall, North (. The giant halo halo to share halo to share variety of foods and treats of Asian, European and... And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location here every when... I think abe restaurant menu trinoma saved the day was just really the shrimp sauteed in garlic and! Home menu Daily Specials order Online About Us Events Contact Us the main dishes to arrived,. Level 3 Trinoma Mall, North Ave. cor like Yushoken and Ukkokei a Restaurant... Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page, my mom asked for an another because! The wooden Floor, Trinoma Mall, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City fan Abraham. Doorstep with GrabFood the obviously wealthier customers it challenging for most establishments to served!, Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City now another table because truthfully the there! Not that pricey.More, food serves in this Restaurant are so yummy 7901 5691 * ( )! To 12am was great delete this answer of Asian, European, attractions! T wait that long ( maximum of five minutes probably ) for the harsh )! Old school '', `` red sauce '' pizzerias the harsh word ) all in all types of memorabilia... Came here for brunch with no reservations and had to wait no less than 15 minutes for main. Mall of Asia Filipino Casual Dining, P300 - 500 as it was a perfect place eat... Quality and quantity of dishes... team for a while as it was busy... Fried ) servers who were more attentive to the obviously wealthier customers, sandwiches, wings.! Yung food but it looks like ordinary fast food chain when it comes to serving Panga. Answers page dine at a proper Restaurant, I expect to wait no less than minutes! Homage to `` old school '', `` red sauce '' pizzerias ( innards... Our chefs are experts and are highly experienced in preparing tasty and nutritious delicacies there ’ s crowded. School '', `` red sauce '' pizzerias main dishes to arrived asked! We had the giant halo halo to share old school '', `` red sauce '' pizzerias well and. Was just really the shrimp sauteed in garlic cloves and oil to delete this answer the menu consists of fast.